TIAI August 16

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Last7words? Yeah, if he says it, i must be true... :?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• [size=10pt]Wow-TIME has flown by. It has already been 1 year plus gone by since I became aware of Elvis' death hoax. Well, not a hoax according to Elvis/Jesse but a necessity to LIVE because death was coming IF he didn't xscape the FAME. elvis_/<br /><br />I am aware of the parallels and I do see reasons for the redirects to info regarding Elvis. This has been said before by TS-The comparisons aren't for comparison (only) but a contrast of how different they are. TS also has said If people understood Elvis' death hoax it would help to explain Michael's. moonwalk_/<br /><br />I will take this redirect even more simple and go with this as A respectable nod and a show of appreciation to the MAN who inspired MJ's hoax.  respect/[/size]
  • on 1313525624:
    <br />Last7words? Yeah, if he says it, i must be true... :?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Souza please dont do this,you and I, are in the same position,we are just assuming "things" here on this HOAX SITE,so...... :mrgreen:[/size]
    on 1313529882:
    <br />
    on 1313525624:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Souza please dont do this,you and I, are in the same position,we are just assuming "things" here on this HOAX SITE,so...... :mrgreen:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, but I really do hope you saw the date you just posted? Just sayin'

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313522049:
    <br />.<br /><br />Gina, here's a picture for you! :lol: <br /><br />SuperStock_1599-13833.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Why should I live over 50, to look like them crash/ ?<br /><br />Another ten years and I'm gonna be a granny :evil: .<br /><br />Mike if you are alive please....have mercy bow/
  • on 1313530162:
    <br />
    on 1313529882:
    <br />
    on 1313525624:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Souza please dont do this,you and I, are in the same position,we are just assuming "things" here on this HOAX SITE,so...... :mrgreen:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, but I really do hope you saw the date you just posted? Just sayin'<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes I saw it ;D,so what if he had 61,and 6+1 is 7,lol.Is numerology true,who knows? ::)<br />This is exactly like what is happening to us all.Are we crazy for even believe in this HOAX? Who knows????<br />I think we have nothing,NOTHING,we are still in 25 june 2009,and all "we KNOW" is what internet,newspapers and television tells us,that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK?<br />SO WE KNOW ALL AND NOTHING  ???/[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313514709:
    <br />
    on 1313477656:
    <br /><br />I hope you've enjoyed our new exhibits at Graceland and I look forward to being involved personally with a very special exhibit called [size=14pt]"Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes"[/size] opening in the Spring of next year.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if it has any relevance or how it can be useful but this made me think of Jermaine's book "You are Not Alone: [size=14pt]Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes[/size]".<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I thought about it Sarahli. The parallels btw MJ and Elvis are undeniable. This also shows they are still following each other's hoaxes or they decide about these things together. The names of the book and the exhibit is the same and it can not be a coincidence. So who decided for this name? MJ&Elvis cooperation. <br /><br />And Souza had very important points about the 888th day. We should Keep Watching and I hope we don't become grannies while we keep on watching as it is our biggest nightmare at the moment.  :mrgreen:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br />Look who is waiting with the old ladies on the bench !!  lolol/<br /><br />3516_16_08_11_11_30_27.jpeg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313530204:
    <br />
    on 1313522049:
    <br />.<br /><br />Gina, here's a picture for you! :lol: <br /><br />SuperStock_1599-13833.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Why should I live over 50, to look like them crash/ ?<br /><br />Another ten years and I'm gonna be a granny :evil: .<br /><br />Mike if you are alive please....have mercy bow/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />There is Gina, who are the other ladies? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    :lol: :lol:
    on 1313539029:
    <br /><br />Look who is waiting with the old ladies on the bench !!  lolol/ <br /><br />3516_16_08_11_11_30_27.jpeg<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />As well we shall see in a few years :lol: :lol: <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1313539029:
    <br /><br />Look who is waiting with the old ladies on the bench !!  lolol/ <br /><br />3516_16_08_11_11_30_27.jpeg<br />
    <br /><br />Nice purse Michael.    ;D
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313539029:
    <br /><br />Look who is waiting with the old ladies on the bench !!  lolol/<br /><br />3516_16_08_11_11_30_27.jpeg<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like he likes to hang out with old FISH! :lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1313540166:
    <br />
    on 1313530204:
    <br />
    on 1313522049:
    <br /><br />Why should I live over 50, to look like them crash/ ?<br /><br />Another ten years and I'm gonna be a granny :evil: .<br /><br />Mike if you are alive please....have mercy bow/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />There is Gina, who are the other ladies? :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Left to right.<br />Gina, bec, Badkolo in disguise, Souza, and Grace.
    Ps. we never graduated from level 4. I think that means we fail.<br /><br />We all get a big fat F in Hoaxology  :evil: It's not too late for summer school, TS  :?:  :arrow:  :idea:
    on 1313550295:
    <br />
    on 1313540166:
    <br />
    on 1313530204:
    <br />
    on 1313522049:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />There is Gina, who are the other ladies? :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Left to right.<br />Gina, bec, Badkolo in disguise, Souza, and Grace.<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, I'm smokin' hot!  penguin/

Yeah but I got legs that go all the way up to my skirt. Woooooo  :!:
  • <br />You must be getting younger, Souza--just a couple of months ago you posted the following picture of yourself.  Have you found the fountain of youth?  Please share your secrets!  :lol: <br /> <br />UglyWoman.gif
    on 1313555090:
    <br /> <br />You must be getting younger, Souza--just a couple of months ago you posted the following picture of yourself.  Have you found the fountain of youth?  Please share your secrets!  :lol: <br /> <br />UglyWoman.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, i never told you my last name did I? Souza Button, nice to meet you. ;D

suspicious//
  • on 1313550571:
    <br />Ps. we never graduated from level 4. I think that means we fail.<br /><br />We all get a big fat F in Hoaxology  :evil: It's not too late for summer school, TS  :?: :arrow: :idea: <br />
    <br /> <br />Actually, we have been on level 5 since June 25 {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19647.0.html}.<br /> <br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />Finally, big news coming in the next redirect (plus a little "summer school" in the next few weeks before summer is over).
    on 1313555840:
    <br />
    on 1313550571:
    <br />Ps. we never graduated from level 4. I think that means we fail.<br /><br />We all get a big fat F in Hoaxology  :evil: It's not too late for summer school, TS  :?: :arrow: :idea: <br />
    <br /> <br />Actually, we have been on level 5 since June 25 {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19647.0.html}.<br /> <br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />Finally, big news coming in the next redirect (plus a little "summer school" in the next few weeks before summer is over).<br />
    <br /><br />Have you SEEN the weather in Holland? Summer was over a month ago. I'm curious about the new redirect. I have the feeling you have something up your sleeve there.

on 1313550295:
    <br />
    on 1313540166:
    <br />
    on 1313530204:
    <br />
    on 1313522049:
    <br /><br />Left to right.<br />Gina, bec, Badkolo in disguise, Souza, and Grace.<br />
    <br /> <br />I  crash/ AM crash/ BLONDE crash/  and I like it this way :mrgreen: .<br />Bec you can take my avatar and give it to someone else :evil: . lolol/
    on 1313555840:
    <br />
    on 1313550571:
    <br /> <br />Actually, we have been on level 5 since June 25 {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19647.0.html}.<br /> <br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />Finally, big news coming in the next redirect (plus a little "summer school" in the next few weeks before summer is over).<br />
    <br /> <br />you're too kind TS party/ <br /> <br />
    Hi TS. <br /><br />
    on 1313555840:
    <br /><br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />And when the time is right-thirty, lemme guess, level 6.5 comes.  typing/ confused/ crash/ <br />
  • on 1313556633:
    <br />Hi TS. <br /><br />
    on 1313555840:
    <br /><br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />And when the time is right-thirty, lemme guess, level 6.5 comes.  typing/ confused/ crash/ <br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/ <br /> <br />You're not supposed to think THAT hard!  afraid/    :lol: