MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT We're Killing KISS From the Roster

2»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1313553480:
    <br />And this is probably pure tabloid hearsay but, like Souza said about the 10 people in the room, 1 farts, and the one to accuse is probably the guillty one.<br /><br />http://celebreports.blogspot.com/2010/10/gene-simmons-paedophile-child.html<br />
    <br /><br />Hmm, I'd never heard that before.  Gene could've been deflecting, like how an overly homophobic man can turn out to be quite homosexual.  That's an interesting article and what's more interesting is I really don't recall every hearing anything about it, like it was shut up right away.  This is a touchy subject because we don't want to do to Gene what was done to Michael if Gene is completely innocent of any wrong-doing.  I do think anybody who exploits and abuses children needs to be exposed and punished, whoever they are.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Simmons-vs-Anonymous.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Any child who looks at this face scares, !God!
  • on 1313549084:
    <br />I will never believe 4,000 women voluntarily slept with Gene Simmons. He's darn ugly and he's an asshole. Not in a million years. If he were the last man on earth I would join the nuns and live the rest of my life in celibacy. <br />
    Whether he is lying or not, he is a pervert. The reason why most men accuse MJ of being a child molestor is because the only reason they personally would hang around children is to have sex with them. Michael doesn't think this way and its hard for vile, womanizing men like Gene Simmons to accept it or understand it. <br />I saw an episode of his show Family Jewels where he was in an intervention with his family about his infidelity towards his wife. <br />Most women understand MJ because we tend to be more emotionally intuned with others. Who cares what GENE SIMMONS thinks anyway?! His band is bleh and his attitude towards women says a lot.
  • so then the question is why pick them in the first place? did they honestly not know about this or was it the intent to draw this kind of attention. it always intrigues me the way katherine looks off to the side during these things.