BEYONCE Performing at MJ Tribute Concert ... Via Satellite

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]BEYONCE <br />Performing at MJ Tribute Concert<br />... Via Satellite[/size]<br />18 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0822-beyonce-knowles-bn-tmz.jpg<br /><br />Beyonce just joined the growing list of A-listers performing at the upcoming MJ Tribute Concert in Wales -- but unlike the rest of the line-up ... she'll only be a glimmer of her former self.<br /><br />Promoters behind the "Michael Forever Tribute" in October just posted the announcement to their Facebook page -- Bey will perform one of her favorite Jackson 5 songs ... via satellite.<br /><br />Sadly, Beyonce couldn't perform live due to scheduling issues -- but this is almost the same, right? Right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314038744:
    <br />BEYONCE <br />Performing at MJ Tribute Concert<br />... Via Satellite<br />18 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0822-beyonce-knowles-bn-tmz.jpg<br /><br />Beyonce just joined the growing list of A-listers performing at the upcoming MJ Tribute Concert in Wales -- but unlike the rest of the line-up ... she'll only be a glimmer of her former self.<br /><br />Promoters behind the "Michael Forever Tribute" in October just posted the announcement to their Facebook page -- Bey will perform one of her favorite Jackson 5 songs ... via satellite.<br /><br />Sadly, Beyonce couldn't perform live due to scheduling issues -- but this is almost the same, right? Right?<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />"no " :-*
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hmm via Satellite indeed! Maybe seeing how people react to such a way of transmitting to the entire world??
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    MMMMMMMMMM..... :( ???/ This tribute is more and more strange......... ::) confused/ confused/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • Via satelite!! This is what I've been saying for awhile now. I feel that via satelite or something pre-recorded would be the only safe way for Michael to bam.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    <br />
    on 1314041667:
    <br />Via satelite!! This is what I've been saying for awhile now. I feel that via satelite or something pre-recorded would be the only safe way for Michael to bam. <br />
    <br />Me too, plus why take a picture of her with her eyes closed? I find it odd. But then what is normal about any of this?!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wonder why TMZ chose a picture of her with her eyes closed?  "Open your eyes!"  ?
  • This announcement made me think of the recent comment by Jay-Z comparing his wife, Beyonce, to Michael Jackson!  mj_bad/<br /><br />Entertainment Weekly writes:<br />
    During an interview with Miami radio station 99 Jamz, Jay compared his wife’s work ethic to that of late pop icon Michael Jackson. Then he took it a step further, saying she’s the closest thing we’ve got to MJ now.<br /><br />
    'What I’ve learned from her is the same thing I learned from Mike,' Jay said after being asked what Beyoncé’s taught him.  'And I know it’s blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator. But I think she’s like the second coming. The hard work and the dedication that she puts into her shows… It just makes you want to work harder at your craft. She’s like a machine.'
    <br />Referencehttp://music-mix.ew.com/2011/08/16/jay-z-says-beyonce-next-michael-jackson/<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    ...she'll only be a glimmer of [size=12pt]her former self[/size].
    <br /><br />I don't know why but this is what caught my attention. Disturbing no? Because I thought mind-control etc.  pale/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Second coming and blasphemy? Comparison to who? Hmm...  No accident IMO.<br />"BREAKING NEWS, We interrupt this programming to give you this message", all over the world! ;D  Am I dreaming? Maybe not! penguin/ <br /> moonwalk_/ mj_bad/ <br /><br />I don't think MJ will actually return at this concert, but I do think he's guiding our minds to think along certain lines of thinking, and preparing the world as well, for those who will think outside the box, as far as religion, entertainment and political/NWO is concerned.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314042001:
    <br />I wonder why TMZ chose a picture of her with her eyes closed?  "Open your eyes!"  ?<br />
    <br /><br />Girl, I love the way you think. You always find very interesting things. And this one is interesting once again. Yeah exactly. Why her picture with eyes closed? Probably TMZ is trying to say 'Open Your Eyes' like you wrote.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Awww, thanks PureLove - that's sweet of you to say!  <br /> bearhug <br />I've noticed you and I often think alike.  beerchug <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314047530:
    <br />Awww, thanks PureLove - that's sweet of you to say!  <br /> bearhug <br />I've noticed you and I often think alike.  beerchug<br />
    <br /><br />Crazy minds think alike.  lolol/ <br /><br /> bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    News<br />MJ Tribute Concert Rolls Toward Cancellation; Oh, And His Kids Are More Or Less Contractually Required To AttendBy Ben Westhoff Mon., Aug. 22 2011 at 10:25 AM <br /><br />
    The pressure is mounting for organizers to call off the Michael Jackson tribute concert -- scheduled for October 8 in Wales. <br /><br />From the beginning, this looked like a wretched, sketchy affair, a money grab posing as a charity event. Little known fact: Did you know that his kids are more or less obligated to attend? Reads the promoter Global Live Events' terms and conditions for the sale of tickets: "Michael's mother Mrs. Katherine Jackson has agreed to attend the concert with as many of Michael's children as are available." <br /><br />In any case, Jermaine and Randy Jackson opposed this gig from the start, and opposition began to mount when the lackluster line-up was rolled out. The biggest names included Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Cee-Lo, and KISS, whose bassist Gene Simmons told Classic Rock magazine last year: "There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."<br /><br />Last week MJ's estate publicly decried the affair, complaining about the inclusion of KISS -- who were promptly removed -- and speculating that the concert may be unlawful in its use of MJ "intellectual property," which the estate controls. And now, a group of 35 MJ fan forums have joined together to issue a statement advising Global Live Events to cancel the show. <br /><br />"From the timing of this tribute in the middle of Dr. Murray's trial," reads the letter, which was posted Saturday and references the upcoming manslaughter case of Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray, "to the ticketing prices, to the obscurity over what charities will be receiving the donation, to the no-guarantee policy of performers, the addition of Gene Simmons and dishonoring, thus tarnishing Michael Jackson's legacy was simply the last straw."<br /><br />A Fans Against the Michael Forever Tribute Facebook page has 900 members, while the official Michael Forever Tribute page is overrun with negative comments. The complaints get into the whole smorgasbord of controversies associated with the event, including the complicated ticketing process (in which fans donating the most to charity were initially offered better opportunities to receive tickets), and the involvement of MJ's children.<br /><br />Here are sampling of fan comments from the official tribute page:<br /><br />*Celebration time, KiSS is outta here and now we work on getting this Tribute concert canceled, we'll will start by going to the acts! <br /><br />*Without a futher announcement of better artists taking part I will not complete my purchase, announce some better acts or my £400 will be staying in my account!!<br /><br />*What I find particularly DISGUSTING, is that Michael's precious children are part of the Terms and Conditions of this non-tribute............<br /><br />More fan comments below.<br /><br /><br />*I am happy to know that the Estate don't support this. As I said on another board, this whole tribute concert to MJ Is a joke, Why do they bother at all. MJ would never like<br />this concert.<br /><br />*I really wonder how the artist who are planning to perform in this so-call tribute feel about all of this negative press. Because it sure is alot of negative press.<br /><br />*I would hope they are giving their Mngmt a good kicking!!! If every other prominent name was giving this Tribute a wide berth it should have been a really big warning signal to every other artist!! Who knows how they were coerced into this. I must admit I do feel sorry for them, but hopefully like us they will be seeing what a 'con' this all is.<br /><br />*So happy about the statement of the Estate. The Jackson$ were already has been,<br />now everybody will know publicly that it's ALL ABOUT MONEY WITH THEM! And the<br />worst, it's MJ's kids live with them.<br /><br />*No Estate approval - most fans wont be around for this. We are aware that the money<br />will NOT go to charity. I dont trust anything that isnt Approved by Michaels Estate.<br /><br />*Can anyone here recommend a nice pub in Cardiff so that the 10 fans planning to attend the concert can get together and have some drinks when it gets cancelled?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/08/the_michael_jackson_tribute_co.php<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    How could Beyonce perform a Jackson 5 song if the use of Michael's name & everything related to him is not allowed if The Estate doesn't agree? Jackson 5 period doesn't count as Michael's image?<br /> <br />This is ridiculous... Probably the only big name on that list- Beyonce- won't even be there, but via satellite. This must be a joke. Otherwise it's a huge desperate money grab maneouvre. I haven't read one single positive opinion on any Michael forum. Not even one supporting opinion. It's the most unproffesional organization of a concert I've ever seen. <br /><br />I hope this all has another meaning
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    on 1314042649:
    <br />
    ...she'll only be a glimmer of [size=12pt]her former self[/size].
    <br /><br />I don't know why but this is what caught my attention. Disturbing no? Because I thought mind-control etc.  pale/ <br />
    <br /><br />yeah that's what popped out at me too (as well as the eyes being closed). i don't even know what's going on anymore crash/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1314042649:
    <br />
    ...she'll only be a glimmer of her former self.
    <br /><br />I don't know why but this is what caught my attention. Disturbing no? Because I thought mind-control etc.  pale/ <br />
    <br /> <br />This means Michael won't be back with this Tribute Concert? But he will still be around ...
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    I don't know I maybe looking at this a wrong way but didn't an insider write a while ago that Michael will return by satellite. Which brings me to think about the new Hologram camera that Will.I.am was takling about on cnn awhile back that some one could be at one place but appear in a different place at the same time? Just a passing idea?
    If this was supposed to be the return, don't you think they would try to make as many people possible to attend? The only thing they managed from day one was to make people buy no ticket. I can't imagine more than 10 people actually buying a ticket and being willing to go.
    Yes I agree with Anna not many tickets will be sold.But my thought was that maybe the satellite idea was a plan for us to look out for in bigger events such as the Conrad Murray trial which is going to be broadcasted.This could have a new meaning to all this.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I don't think MJ will BAM in this concert; I think they will show a never-seen before footage of him, that actually was recorded after June 25. But they won't say when it was recorded, of course.<br /><br />If the concert take place.
  • on 1314092990:
    <br />I don't know I maybe looking at this a wrong way but didn't an insider write a while ago that Michael will return by satellite. Which brings me to think about the new Hologram camera that Will.I.am was takling about on cnn awhile back that some one could be at one place but appear in a different place at the same time? Just a passing idea?<br />
    <br /> <br />
    could be at one place but appear in a different place at the same time
    <br />Cool, like in movies to be beamed from one place to another. Science fiction isn't so fiction anymore  lolol/  This sounds typical Michael Jackson, I guess if there's such a development, Michael wants to be the first one to experience this. Do you have a link of this cnn interview with Will.i.am. about the Hologram camera? :)
    I've just seen these twitts from MJJC. So that's how they see us- like we need help and as if we are a shame for Michael. From my part they can fuck off. The idiot until he's not proud he's not idiot enough. THEY have the audacity to speak, when they never even listened to his song's message, and all the administrator of MJJC had to say a few weeks ago was that Michael used to come to MJJC and that he enjoyed the Gold Pants thread very much. This is ALL they've ever understood. And it's THEM who look down at us. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.<br /><br /><br /><br />Sorry about earlier but the talk of #Michaeljackson knowingly putting us through June 2009 is crazy. #michael loved his fans so so much.<br />2 hours ago<br /><br />And those who feel #Michaeljackson could turn up to his tribute seriously need help<br />1 hour ago<br /><br />To us talk of such is absurd and will only damage any credibility we have as his fans. Sorry but that's how it is for us.<br />1 hour ago<br /><br />
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I love Beyonce and her music. But what is the point of her perform via SATELLITE.If I would buy tickets to this tribute(which I won't do)I would want to see her live NOT via Satellite! it's not the same. If this is gonna be a tribute to Michael Jackson,it must be more personal than that.<br />I feel ashamed,is this all they can come up with?!come on ,it's Michael Jackson .
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    You know what would be really cool is with all the fans boycotting this concert, if hoaxers filled that stadium and began chanting and stamping...WE WANT MICHAEL  WE WANT MICHAEL . Drowning out all performers and at the same time being televised through out the world. It might make some people wake up and finally look into this hoax and see for the first time. Maybe even then journalists couldn't continue to ignore it. I know this won't happen, but it sure looked great in my imagination when I was typing this.
    Hi everlastinglove MJ the link I was talking about is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dZEdu9j-g&feature=related Also if you goole CNN AC630 "The shot CNN" should grt you there . When I came across it  it was Micheal's thing all the way.