JANET JACKSON’S SECRET SON IS OMER BHATTI?!

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1314395235:
    <br />Omer could be Mike's, Janet's, Joe's, Jermaine's, any of the other Jacksons or not blood related at all. <br />
    <br /><br />He could be my fathers´s son  :lol: (he looked similar in pics when he was young)<br /><br />However...<br />-Joe Jackson said about Omer "He is a Jackson"<br />-Omer sings that he has the King´s blood<br />-Omer never answered when asked, so the controversy is there<br /><br />Being blood related or not is not crucial to call someone a son, father or brother.<br /><br />I understand people´s curiosity.<br />
  • But why would Michael never mention about Omer as his son, admit publicly, and go out as with Prince, Paris, and Blanket? Michael is NOT the kind of person/father who would hide existence of the son he had. All of a sudden, after his "death" Omer is Michael's son. I don't believe that. If Joe said he is Jackson, then perhaps he is Janet's or simply carries the same common last name. As to Omer sings like Michael, I would say Jason Malachi also sings a lot like Michael & don't like him for that.  >:(
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In that interview with Joe, the  reporter asked if Omer was Michael's son, and Joe said, "I always knew he had another son." That's exactly how he  said it, not simply that Omer was a Jackson. Though I know the mother of Blanket may have been found (another thread), I've wondered if Pia might be Blanket's surrogate mother, because the boys look very alike, and that would make Omer and Blanket half brothers, which would make Omer part of the family by blood indirectly. Otherwise I think Omer is an "adopted" son of MJ's. Omer singing he has king's blood in him may simply be to fan flames of controversy. That controversy has helped his career and keeps Michael's name out there as well. I don't think MJ minds at all, all. /cook/
  • Well with Joe Jackson, anything to attract attention.. If Omer is the son of Janet, or Michael big deal, no skin off my nose.. It will not bring food at my table.. If he is Michael son, it is up to him to let us know, if he didn't up to now, we should just let it be.. Honestly, I do not find any resemblance to Michael.. Anyone with practice can move like Michael.. This boy just has it that is all.. blessings
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In Joe´s words.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />If Michael´s father said it but Michael didn´t I guess that we could imagine that Omer is Jackson but I also think that Michael would have talked openly about it.<br /><br />And yes, I think that matters if Omer is Michael´s son or not. Michael has a Kingdom to be the heritage of his children, legally talking.<br /><br />If Omer does not care, we should not either  /toldya/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I personally do not care if Omer is Michael's biological son or not. I do not think he is which is not important. I do believe that Michael raised him like one of his kids and this makes Omer his kid and Paris and Prince's brother. No matter they're blood related or not.