Michael Jackson Official Facebook Page / Another Clue!

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314755291:
    <br />
    on 1314754572:
    <br />
    on 1314754305:
    <br />I thought the same thing when I saw this earlier - HUGE clue!!  I almost choked on the juice I was drinking as soon as those words came up.  And I startled my cat and he bolted from the room...<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />I was sure you saw it today on FB and again I was sure you were going to get it just like the way I did.  :mrgreen:  Such a big clue. beerchug <br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]I think it's a safe bet to say that whoever is behind the facebook page KNOWS about the hoax and is deliberately trying to CLUE people in.[/size]  And as of right now - there are 40,383,868 people who "Like" Michael's page.  That's more than the entire population of my country Canada!!  Nobody can accuse Michael of not being obvious about hoaxing his death once he's BACK.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep and whoever is behind that page KNOWS about Front too.  :mrgreen:
    on 1314766398:
    <br />
    on 1314753066:
    <br />I know that not all of you are familiar with MJ official FB page so not all of you are going to remember about this but in June they posted a BAD era picture of Michael with a title of I'm BACK.<br /><br />And today they posted this video. I want you to watch it. The title they wrote under the shooting is [size=14pt]HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK[/size].  :shock: <br /><br />And there is a COUNTDOWN in the video and Michael presses the button to give it a start! The BAM is close enough that we can start the countdown! <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Or is it just another bam-tease? Murray's trial is scheduled to start in a few weeks and will last til... thanksgiving-ish. TS and Paris are talking 2012. LMP is talking August 2012. <br /><br /><br />"He's Bad, He's Back" video chosen clearly indicating that MJ is MJJC back.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, I also wrote this just a couple of posts above yours. I think the video is about the BAM and also like you wrote it can be about BACK too. ;)<br /><br />
    I think this is about the BAM. Realized the countdown? And Michael ends the countdown. He presses the button and BAM. That is exactly how it is going to happen, how he is going to end the hoax. That is the reason why they chose this video, especially the one with the title He's bad, He's BACK.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
      :( >:(  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!! :( ???/ ::) <br /><br /><br />                    The video is disattivated .....  ???/ :P ::) :roll:    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                    moonwalk_/
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    on 1314769700:
    <br />It is rather mysterious as to who set this up for his birthday, the Nasdaq people to boost their sagging ratings/numbers, or MJ for promotion for his Invincible album. So is this 2 weeks before his Times Square concerts and 911?  Again it asks the question as to who exactly is running this hoax or powerful entities involved. Are they the same people who invited him to a meeting at the top of the Trade Centre on Sept. 11, 2001?<br /><br />Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you.  Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".<br /><br />One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.<br />
    <br />I really agree with you for your second paragraph.Blankie, try this link: :) <br /><br />I have just one thing to say about this video.....<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/ party/ mj_dance/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /> <br />CAN U POST LINK PLEASE? Thank you.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314794997:
    <br />If you go and tell this to anybody from outside the hoax they's say you really, but really lost it.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, had that a million times as well... lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1314837229:
    <br /> <br /> <br />CAN U POST LINK PLEASE? Thank you.<br />
    <br /><br />This is the link of Michael Jackson offcial FB.<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />This is the link of the video they posted.<br /><br />
  • This time I will poke my head and say something......this is more than a clue.  All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together.  <br /><br />On September 11th, 2001, Michael Jackson had just completed his two shows at Madison Square Gardens, one on the 8th, and the other on the 10th September 2001.  Not only were there many other famous celebreties, but also many fans that had probably still been staying in New York in hotels.  <br /><br />La Toya, even wrote that Michael was supposed attend a meeting on the top of the trade centre on 9/11, but changed his mind at the last moment.  He escaped death !!!<br /><br />Then we recently have been told  about the famous escape from 9/11, where Elizabeth Taylor, MJ and Marlon Brando drove to safety on that fateful day......but what got me is that it was said...."MICHAEL RECEIVED A TIP OFF FROM a FRIEND IN SAUDI ARABIA...well what sort of tip off did he get ???<br /><br />What does Michael know that could put his life a risk?  Was the tip off that a terrorist attack would occur that morning. and that Bush would pull it off with the help of all the other Zionist Jews who own the media and the market ??<br /><br />Would this be why Michael needed witness protection.??  Was there another threat on his life, and more so, on the fans who attended his concerts in London??  Many other key witnesses have mysteriously died since the event.  This could explain his paranoia about being killed !!!<br /><br />Maybe that's why all the celebs that performed on the 30th Anniversary special, are really grateful to Michael for saving their lives because of this tip off???<br /><br />Remember Justin Bieber's speech recently?  [size=12pt]IF IT WASN'T For Michael Jackson, none of US would be here !!!![/size]<br /><br />And Usher....what more can I say about that.  We all know the firefighters/paramedics are fighting for the truth and justice due to the 9/11 attacks....so I don't see a problem getting a few of them onboard to help expose the truth of that day...<br /><br />Maybe this is one of the pieces missing....of course he would be scared to be back in the public after that....it makes for an easy target...<br /><br />Also, we all know the 7 7 7 connections surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy....<br /><br />And Rupert Murdoch is in control of most of the financial sector.....<br /><br />This is it.......[blink][size=14pt]T I I[/size][/blink]  Twin Towers !!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    8)
  • SHEF if you ever wanted some attention now with this new avatar you did it confused/<br />
  • i wasnt able to watch it.. ::)  could you perhaps post the link please....
  • Another clue?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/photo-day-9<br /><br />MJ-Sept-01-Life-Mag_0.jpg<br />Check out MJ on the cover of Life magazine's September 1984 issue!<br />
  • LOL I don't think so but I'm sure with a little effort it can be proved it's a clue lolol/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1314951365:
    <br />i wasnt able to watch it.. ::)  could you perhaps post the link please....<br />
    <br /><br />Billie Jean, the link was posted (just a few posts above) but here it is again  geek/ />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1314769700:
    <br /><br /><br />One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.<br />
    <br /><br />I found that a bit odd too.  I haven't read your theory, but I have been wondering about a hologram as well.  I believe the technology exists and holograms were mentioned in connection with the Cirque show.  And that certainly would get the attention of the whole world like he said he wanted.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1314769700:
    <br />It is rather mysterious as to who set this up for his birthday, the Nasdaq people to boost their sagging ratings/numbers, or MJ for promotion for his Invincible album. So is this 2 weeks before his Times Square concerts and 911?  Again it asks the question as to who exactly is running this hoax or powerful entities involved. Are they the same people who invited him to a meeting at the top of the Trade Centre on Sept. 11, 2001?<br /><br />Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you.  Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".<br /><br />One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.<br />
    great thinking! ;)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1314866941:
    <br />This time I will poke my head and say something......this is more than a clue.  All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together.  <br /><br />On September 11th, 2001, Michael Jackson had just completed his two shows at Madison Square Gardens, one on the 8th, and the other on the 10th September 2001.  Not only were there many other famous celebreties, but also many fans that had probably still been staying in New York in hotels.  <br /><br />La Toya, even wrote that Michael was supposed attend a meeting on the top of the trade centre on 9/11, but changed his mind at the last moment.  He escaped death !!!<br /><br />Then we recently have been told  about the famous escape from 9/11, where Elizabeth Taylor, MJ and Marlon Brando drove to safety on that fateful day......but what got me is that it was said...."MICHAEL RECEIVED A TIP OFF FROM a FRIEND IN SAUDI ARABIA...well what sort of tip off did he get ???<br /><br />What does Michael know that could put his life a risk?  Was the tip off that a terrorist attack would occur that morning. and that Bush would pull it off with the help of all the other Zionist Jews who own the media and the market ??<br /><br />Would this be why Michael needed witness protection.??  Was there another threat on his life, and more so, on the fans who attended his concerts in London??  Many other key witnesses have mysteriously died since the event.  This could explain his paranoia about being killed !!!<br /><br />Maybe that's why all the celebs that performed on the 30th Anniversary special, are really grateful to Michael for saving their lives because of this tip off???<br /><br />Remember Justin Bieber's speech recently?  [size=12pt]IF IT WASN'T For Michael Jackson, none of US would be here !!!![/size]<br /><br />And Usher....what more can I say about that.  We all know the firefighters/paramedics are fighting for the truth and justice due to the 9/11 attacks....so I don't see a problem getting a few of them onboard to help expose the truth of that day...<br /><br />Maybe this is one of the pieces missing....of course he would be scared to be back in the public after that....it makes for an easy target...<br /><br />Also, we all know the 7 7 7 connections surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy....<br /><br />And Rupert Murdoch is in control of most of the financial sector.....<br /><br />This is it.......[blink][size=14pt]T I I[/size][/blink]  Twin Towers !!!<br />
    100 % agree!! ;)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Michael Jackson<br />Here's MJ on the cover of Billboard Magazine's November 2001 issue. Which MJ single was riding high on the Billboard charts when this cover ran?<br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/magazine-cover-day<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />Quote of the day: “I love what I do. I'm happy at what I do. It's escapism."<br />Ya no me gusta ·  · Compartir · Hace 24 minutos a través de HootSuite · <br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    @2good2btrue:  I read somewhere in an interview where Michael said September 10th (2001) would be the last happy day in New York. Wonder what he was referring to??  /cook/ I haven't been able to find it since, and that was roughly a year and a half ago when I started researching about the hoax.