Dr. Murray's Baby Mama I'm Ready for My Close-Up!!!!!

iamamjbelieveriamamjbeliever Posts: 280
edited October 2011 in News
[size=14pt]Dr. Murray's Baby Mama<br />I'm Ready for My Close-Up!!!!![/size]<br /><br />1004-nicole-alverez-standing-2.jpg<br />There's no bigger stage for an aspiring actress than the Conrad Murray manslaughhter trial -- and today, the doc's 29-year-old baby mama is NAILING her biggest audition ever!!!<br /><br />Nicole Alvarez -- a former Vegas stripper Murray met in 2005 -- is flashing her BIG, GIANT, er, smile on the stand right now ... and during her testimony, she's proved she's got some serious emotional RANGE!!!<br /><br />Just check out the pics below -- think she'll get a gig out of this???<br /><br />1004-nicole-expressions.jpg

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    She's going Hollywood.  8-)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I forsee a reality show in her near future.... 8) <br /> <br /><br />*side note....Interesting how they all wore blue (coordinated)...and they kind of look like each other ;)
  • Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt she testify that she met Michael about 3 times AFTER she had the baby? Then she said that Michael watched her belly grow during her pregnancy and wanted to schedule visits with the baby?? 
  • I have only one thing to say.  This is Hollywood.  <br /><br />Just like the song goes "She's going Hollywood' "She's going Hollywood tonight"<br /><br />and she ( Nicole Alvarez) is talking about her "instrument".  This is  the note inside the "Michael" CD written by Michael.<br /><br />"I hear the whole entire song and arrangements in my head.  What each instrument is supposed to do, I put them down orally on tape then I go out and find that instrument, I don't give in until I get exactly what I want.  I sing every part with my mouth."  <br /><br />I don't give in until I get exactly what I want is underlined.      <br /><br />So, I think Michael includes things for a reason.  Everything is carefully planned and thought out.  I  think she is talking about "instruments" for a reason.    Everything Michael says seems to have two, three or more meanings.  <br /><br />Is Nicole Alvarez saying she just being used as an actress/instrument in order for the trial to go "exactly" how Michael wants ?  The media is falling right into the trap.  Especially HLN !!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I think there are tons of clues on the "Michael" album and the art work on the cover.  Everything is coming together which is so amazing.  LOVE      party/                  /woohoo/<br /><br /> <br /><br /> 
  • Yes, they ARE tearing her apart!! /cook/
  • on 1317771294:
    <br />Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt she testify that she met Michael about 3 times AFTER she had the baby? Then she said that Michael watched her belly grow during her pregnancy and wanted to schedule visits with the baby??  <br />
    <br /><br />I didn't hear the last part because I was working but I did hear the first and what she said is that she met Michael in 2008 before the birth of her son.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • Nicole Alvarez clothing doesn't fit for a court presence...I look at the laws about that and here what i found...<br /><br />Shirt and shoes are required in the courtroom. <br />Tank tops and T-shirts are NOT allowed in the courtroom. <br />Food, drinks, and gum chewing are NOT allowed in the courtroom. <br />Weapons are NOT allowed in the courthouse. <br />Pagers and cell phones must be turned off. <br /><br />http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civil/