Be a Member of the Audience of the Murray Trial?!?!

Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I have just found this 2 page document on the official site of the LA Superior Court. <br /><br />It is titled "Rules and Guidelines for the Public Drawing in the People v. Conrad Murray Trial"<br /><br />When I read this I noticed that it was infact the rules for members of the public watching the trial in the courtroom through some sort of lottery winning, which enables 6 "Winners" to have a seat in the courtroom for a particular day of the trial!<br /><br />Unfortunately, it is a PDF file (So you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to read it) which means I cannot copy and paste the information on it, but some of it is very interesting...<br /><br />One of the more interesting statements is:<br /><br /> :!:Anyone wearing make-up, costumes, or any "tribute attire" related to any party associated with the case will not be permitted to participate in the public drawing<br />(I found that one quite funny and ironic for various reasons)<br /><br />The document also refers to the people as "Audience members", which I found was quite odd?<br /><br />Anyway, you can read the document for yourselves here:<br />http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/x0ut2555rgnji0qmpu1fqy45/1471407859.pdf<br />