Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Rehearsals for the Big Show

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited October 2011 in News
Michael Jackson Tribute Concert Rehearsals for the Big Show<br /><br />10/8/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-michael-jackson-rehearsal-launch-credit.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's children, along with his brothers and sister La Toya, were among those that took the stage today for rehearsals before tonight's big "Michael Forever" tribute concert in Cardiff, Wales.<br /><br />Among the expected performers tonight -- Christina Aguilera, Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Leona Lewis, British boyband JLS, Cee Lo Green, and Beyonce (via satellite).

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this with us. TMZ is always on the ball with information :)<br /><br />I am always amazed at how comfortable those children are on stage. I am sure Michael is extremely proud of them. Blanket usually acts like he's rather bored with it all which I think is adorable.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • Omg! Blanket is so adorable...every time I see his face, it reminds me so much of Michael's  :)
  • I think of all Michael's children, Blanket ressembles him the most.. God bless these children.