Paris Jackson Wearing the 'Thriller' Jacket Before Tribute Concert

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Paris Jackson Wearing the 'Thriller' Jacket Before Tribute Concert<br /><br />15 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-paris-jackson-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />As the Michael Jackson tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."<br /><br />We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. The kids will also appear during the big finale.<br /><br />Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove.

Comments

• Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove.
    <br /><br />TMZ...your words speak loud and clear :)<br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    ooops, the article has now changed:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1008-paris-jackson-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />As the Michael Jackson tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."<br /><br />We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband. <br /><br />According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.<br /><br />1008-prince-jackson-sub-credit.jpg<br />
  • She is such a beautiful young woman. God bless. One thing I am wondering these children are travelling all over, when do they attend school? I would love to see them make a speech.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Paris is very pretty  ;))
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1318101070:
    <br />She is such a beautiful young woman. God bless. One thing I am wondering these children are travelling all over, when do they attend school? I would love to see them make a speech. <br />
    <br /><br />Do they go to private school? I always assumed they were homeschooled.
  • on 1318100579:
    <br />ooops, the article has now changed:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1008-paris-jackson-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />As the Michael Jackson tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."<br /><br />We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband. <br /><br />According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.<br /><br />1008-prince-jackson-sub-credit.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's odd - why did they change the article? <br /><br />Sidenote - I noticed that Obee is not performing in the tribute. But he did tweet something that could be connected..<br /><br />  RealOBee Omer Bhatti            Feels good waking up to voicemail from one of my favorite ppl in the world. U know who u are. Sorry I couldn't be there right now. Love You!  9 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply  <br />
  • 8) MJ makes pretty babies :-* <br /> <br />
  • Getting "taped up" too?  How adorable is that?  Workin' it right down to the smallest detail.  I LOVE it!!!  Such a spectacular young lady.  Be proud Daddy...be VERY proud...you've earned it.  /bravo/ 
  • on 1318100579:
    <br />[size=10pt]ooops, the article has now changed:[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1008-paris-jackson-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />As the Michael Jackson tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."<br /><br />We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband. <br /><br />According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.<br /><br />1008-prince-jackson-sub-credit.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OOOPS it is just me or this is kinda fake or it could be for some FUTURE PLANS????? :?  ;)<br />Michael's KIDS are like Angels!!!They are humble and beautiful just like their daddy  :-*!!!! [/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Why did they change the article? They deleted the "Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove." part from it. I was going to say what a big "coincidence" that TMZ writes about the glove when we were discussing about the detectives who didn't wear any gloves at the investigation area. :lol: <br /><br />Well, Paris is amazingly beautiful. I adore her. And look at Blankey. What a cute boy he is. Prince is a handsome young man. I love these kids a lot. I wish I could meet them in person.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    how tall is paris? she was adorable when she was little ans she is turning to be a beautiful girl. Amazing eyes.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    They all looked amazing  :) <br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Yes Paris is wearing the Thriller jacket and Prince is wearing a Bad jacket and Blanket is dressed as the Dangerous out fit and guess who helped them get ready La Toya!!!! Is she telling us something!!!!!! LOVE
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    3 Michaels?  geek/ <br /><br /><br />Paris got Michael´s broad smile...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Blanket is very very cute
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    They are so sweet!!! Blanket looks like MJ a lot.