MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT Showing the Love for MJ

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT<br />Showing the Love for MJ[/size]<br />10 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-tribute-launch-credit.jpg<br /><br />Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx (left and right, above) were just two of the big stars that hit the stage tonight to honor the memory of Michael Jackson at the Michael Forever tribute concert.<br /><br />Jennifer Hudson was supposed to be among the performers, but tweeted just before the show, "To my uk fans that were coming to the mj show in wales. I will no longer be attentding due to major production issues."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Its good to see people show love for MJ. <br />These are the REAL fans (celebrity-wise) :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seriously, it's just passed 9pm in Cardiff, is this over already? And I am missing some folks on the pictures. Does someone know someone that was there? How do we know this really was a real concert? Sorry, but this is pretty weird, or am I the only one thinking that?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1318105237:
    <br />Seriously, it's just passed 9pm in Cardiff, is this over already? And I am missing some folks on the pictures. Does someone know someone that was there? How do we know this really was a real concert? Sorry, but this is pretty weird, or am I the only one thinking that?<br />
    <br /> <br />I've been working all day. I didn't get to see it at all! How long did it last?<br />With that many big stars, there has to be footage somewhere that will leak.
    Must have been a boring concert... Is it me or does it look like they have offered free seats and are people sorry they even attended?<br /><br />128789314_10_1_full.jpg<br /><br />Where are all the fans with gloves and fedoras? The only one I see seems to be photoshopped into the picture. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing this actually happened. There is something strange with those pictures, it seems staged. I really would like to hear from someone who was there.

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Blanket crying?<br /><br /><br />tumblr_lsrku4D0lT1qhbsxwo1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :cry:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Sad Blanket  :-\ <br /><br /><br />those faces looks disspointed, and yes, the fedora and glove fan looks photoshopped.<br /><br /><br />This tribute...has happened or not?
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1318106716:
    <br />Blanket crying?<br /><br /><br />tumblr_lsrku4D0lT1qhbsxwo1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :cry:<br />
    <br /><br />Not a good sign at all.
  • I don't like to see Blanket, or any child cry! :(
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Dear little Blanket.... bearhug :| ...We love you so much !!! bearhug
    Blanket may be crying for numerous reasons, if it's real anyway. I don't know if and how often the kids see their dad, but if it's not that much or not at all, then I can understand his sadness. It's harder to explain to such a little kid, the other two are older and more independent. <br /><br />He's beautiful by the way. Gonna break a lot of hearts as he grows older.

Excuse me... ???/ Do you see Michael's immages? ???/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe that Blanket was a little overwhelmed by what was going on, he is still a young child and can have difficulties to find his marks in such situations. I am sure that Blanket will smile again very soon if not yet already.  ::P
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1318105237:
    <br />Seriously, it's just passed 9pm in Cardiff, is this over already? And I am missing some folks on the pictures. Does someone know someone that was there? How do we know this really was a real concert? Sorry, but this is pretty weird, or am I the only one thinking that?<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />And with this news becomes more suspect...<br /> <br />  Plug Pulled On Facebook Live Stream Of Michael Jackson Tribute Concert<br /><br />Bad news for fans of the King of Pop: The Facebook livestream of Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert has been canceled.<br />Facebook commerce outfit Milyoni had teamed up with Ridgeline Entertainment for the October 8 event from Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, which will be hosted by Jamie Foxx, with scheduled performers including Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Hudson, and Smokey Robinson.<br /><br /><br /><br />The event is still scheduled to proceed, but it won’t stream on Facebook. Milyoni explained in a statement:<br />Due to legal challenges brought by the music labels that own the rights to Michael Jackson’s lyrics, we have been notified by concert promoters Global Live Events and Ridgeline Entertainment that the live Facebook broadcast of the Michael Forever tribute concert has been canceled. As the technology provider behind the live Facebook broadcast, Milyoni will fully refund all customers who pre-purchased access to the concert using Facebook Credits or PayPal.<br /><br />Milyoni Chief Executive Officer John Corpus added:<br />While social media presents a new opportunity for artists and concert promoters to reach global audiences, it is still a new and disruptive frontier ripe with challenges. Milyoni will continue to work closely with our music and entertainment partners to pursue this new channel of distribution, beneficial to both artists and fans worldwide.<br />If you’ve ever bought tickets for an event that got canceled, we’d love to hear from you in the comments section — what was the refund procedure like?<br /><br />http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-livestream-jacko-2011-10  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20790.0.html
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sooo...the concert happened then? LOL<br /><br />I don't know, it could all be just another big hoax with artists posing to create the look of a tribute concert.  But wouldn't that raise even more questions if these people don't know Michael is alive?<br /><br />Paris was tweeting out of London so it would seem they are in the U.K. unless that's all pretend as well.<br /><br />I personally think the tribute must have happened but that it was designed to show the parallels of the Cardiff giant hoax, to those paying attention and to those (us) who knew of the P.T. Barnum aspects of the hoax.
  • It started about 6pm and went on to about 10.30 I think.<br /><br />It is on BBC news now:<br /><br />http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15227682<br /><br />_55928270_013117592-1.jpg<br /><br />Pais looks so grown up and confident. <br /><br />It will be on FB and also on Sky1 and Sky Arts<br />
    <br />I love Blanket so much, but he never smiles. And seeing tears in his eyes broke my heart. :cry: <br />He really looks like his daddy, such a sweet young boy. Awww
  • :cry: We love you Blanket.  He is so strikingly like Michael.  I hate seeing him cry. Breaks my heart what ever the reason.
    All very mysterious..... ???/ I don't see Michael's photos and in a tribute in his name is very very strange.... crash/ bangbang ....something is not clear to me ... I'm thinking..... bangbang ...his children are wonderful as he.... Blanket is a little Mike... bearhug Everything else.....strange...strange.... ???/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is it all over? wow! I heard nothing about it anywhere else. And those people looks so bored. <br /><br />I hate to see children cry, especially Michael's kids. Blanket could be crying because he could be missing his dad. I don't believe they're with their father every day. If he saw Michael in London and maybe Michael had to leave soon and that could be the reason why he cried. I love you Blankey.  bearhug
  • on 1318114045:
    <br /><br />I love Blanket so much, but he never smiles. And seeing tears in his eyes broke my heart. :cry: <br />He really looks like his daddy, such a sweet young boy. Awww <br />[/quot<br /> <br />Don't forget he is still young and shy.. That can do it for a child. He probably was crying because he hasn't seen his dad for a while. Or maybe these are tears of Joy. Who knows.
  • on 1318114685:
    <br /> :cry: We love you Blanket.  He is so strikingly like Michael.  I hate seeing him cry. Breaks my heart what ever the reason.<br />
    <br /><br />
    Tonight is a history lesson,' Foxx told the crowd. 'We're going to cover five decades of greatness.'
    8-)<br /><br />[size=10pt]Hesouttamylife if you understood better,can you please tell me what Blanket said,because I had the feeling he just acting  :mrgreen:,and he spoke like that  afraid/ with a reason.......The way Paris looked and smile at Blanket,during her speech ,made me think that Blanket is even smarter than we think.Remember,he is daddy's boy with a reason.This are the kids OF A GENIUS,so please don't be upset,ok????<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Latoya looks fenomenal,isn't she???? :)[/size]<br />article-2046937-0E4AFCCC00000578-297_634x489.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Mmmmm.......can someone please tell me what THE BIG ANT represents?????[/size]<br />article-2046937-0E4ABCD800000578-257_634x495.jpg<br />On fire! Alien Ant Farm set the stage alight with pyrotechnics with a performance to remember in Cardiff<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    The Ant is from Alien Ant Farm's Band.. they did a nice rock cover of Smooth Criminal a few years ago. <br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPd6W2ZR7SWSyVnr20OhTUAPy_w_9xFHnTcS8VgHs_Niep1krMywAlien_ant_farm_smooth_criminal.png
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    the tribute concert was on our main event channel on our pay-tv service, but i didn't order it