MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS<br />Doing Another Tribute Show<br />But Without Randy[/size]<br />10 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-jackson-brothers-getty-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />Another Michael Jackson tribute concert will go down this December in Tokyo and the Jackson brothers will headline the show, but without Randy Jackson ... sources close to the family tell TMZ.<br /><br />According to our sources, the brothers will perform around 15 songs. The concert will feature several other artists, mainly Japanese acts. <br /><br />No word yet on any other Jackson family involvement.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• OMG! OMG! Not again.. I guess they will never give up..
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    what a mess  /overreacting/ <br /><br />can't wait to see the developments...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1318111983:
    <br />MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS<br />Doing Another Tribute Show<br />But Without Randy<br />10 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-jackson-brothers-getty-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />Another Michael Jackson tribute concert will go down this December in Tokyo and the Jackson brothers will headline the show, but without Randy Jackson ... sources close to the family tell TMZ.<br /><br />According to our sources, the brothers will perform around 15 songs. The concert will feature several other artists, mainly Japanese acts. <br /><br />No word yet on any other Jackson family involvement.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Another more?, this is fun :lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The photo shown in interesting.  The four brothers leaning forward and Randy is sitting back. 
  • It is beyond shameful that after more than 2 years, all the Jacksons put together couldn’t come up with one tribute worthy to represent Michael.  If he were really gone too soon we would be up shit’ s creek  :roll:
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318111983:
    <br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS<br />Doing Another Tribute Show<br />But Without Randy[/size]<br />10 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1008-jackson-brothers-getty-ex-credit.jpg<br /><br />Another Michael Jackson tribute concert will go down this December in Tokyo and the Jackson brothers will headline the show, but without Randy Jackson ... sources close to the family tell TMZ.<br /><br />According to our sources, the brothers will perform around 15 songs. The concert will feature several other artists, mainly Japanese acts. <br /><br />No word yet on any other Jackson family involvement.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Why not? Do they not really get along w/Randy? I noticed how he sometimes tends to be left out of things.  errrr
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    wait and see what will happen next
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Come on ,it's too soon!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Yes, let's wait and see.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />In response to TMZ reports, I'd like to clarify that I won't be taking part in any planned tribute concert in Tokyo. G'night everyone<br />Il y a 14 heures<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<br />
  • on 1318282737:
    <br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />In response to TMZ reports, I'd like to clarify that I won't be taking part in any planned tribute concert in Tokyo. G'night everyone<br />Il y a 14 heures<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  here we go again!!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318283098:
    <br />
    on 1318282737:
    <br />Twitter_Profile_Pic_normal.JPG Jermaine Jackson<br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson<br />In response to TMZ reports, I'd like to clarify that I won't be taking part in any planned tribute concert in Tokyo. G'night everyone<br />Il y a 14 heures<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  here we go again!!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />Jermaine is like saying: "Nahhh I'm not playing."  :lol:
  • I swear.....they are all out to make a buck off of Michael.... >:(