Conrad Murray home repossessed before Michael Jackson trial

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Hmmm....777,000??? Interesting number. I don't know why but I think of Neverland and Michael when I read this story.<br /><br /><br />http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a344638/conrad-murray-home-repossessed-before-michael-jackson-trial.html<br /><br />
Dr. Conrad Murray<br /><br />© Rex Features / Stewart Cook<br />Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray had his home repossessed just before he stood trial for involuntary manslaughter, it has emerged.<br /><br />The 58-year-old physician failed to keep up with mortgage payments on his £1m ($1.5m) Las Vegas residence following the 'Billie Jean' singer's death in 2009, resulting in the property being foreclosed and sold on.<br /><br />Murray managed to renegotiate the terms of his mortgage, but the house was auctioned off for just £500,000 ($777,000) earlier this year.<br /><br />"Conrad was under ­mountains of debt and with the trial looming there was ­nothing more he could do to save his home," a source told the Sunday Mirror.<br /><br />Murray purchased the property in 2004. He is now living in a rented apartment in California with Nicole Alvarez, the mother of his 2-year-old son.<br /><br />Alvarez was asked to give evidence at Murray's trial on Tuesday.<br /><br />The trial is scheduled to continue for another five weeks and Murray could face up to four years in prison if found guilty.

Comments

• This 777 comes out often.. If they repossessed the house, I wonder where he is living?
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1318193749:
    <br />This 777 comes out often.. If they repossessed the house, I wonder where he is living? <br />
    <br /><br />It says in the article above your post that he's renting an apartment with Nicole and their son in California.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
      General Information <br />
    164-02-422-011
    <br /> <br /> 2010-3 S F R VENTURE L L C<br />%ROUNDPOINT MORTGAGE<br />5032 PARKWAY PLAZA BLVD #200<br />CHARLOTTE NC 28217-1934<br /><br /> 2426 GRASSY SPRING PL<br />SUMMERLIN RED ROCK CNTRY CLUB AT SUMMERLIN <br />-UNIT 26A <br />PLAT BOOK 112 PAGE 83 <br />LOT 13 BLOCK 13<br /><br /><br />SEC 02 TWP 21 RNG 59
    Recorded Document No.       
    * 20110801:02750
    <br />
    Recorded Date
    08/01/2011
    Vesting
    NO STATUS <br /><br />The property did sell (foreclose) on August 1, 2011. Though the county assessors filing would take another 30 days to update (90 days total from sale date)---> so no way to verify if that indeed was the sale price....would be pretty interesting if it is true :? <br /><br /><br />http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/assessor/Pages/RecordSearch.aspx<br />
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1318193572:
    <br />Hmmm....777,000??? Interesting number. I don't know why but I think of Neverland and Michael when I read this story.<br /><br /><br />http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a344638/conrad-murray-home-repossessed-before-michael-jackson-trial.html<br /><br />
    Dr. Conrad Murray<br /><br />© Rex Features / Stewart Cook<br />Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray had his home repossessed just before he stood trial for involuntary manslaughter, it has emerged.<br /><br />The 58-year-old physician failed to keep up with mortgage payments on his £1m ($1.5m) Las Vegas residence following the 'Billie Jean' singer's death in 2009, resulting in the property being foreclosed and sold on.<br /><br />Murray managed to renegotiate the terms of his mortgage, but the house was auctioned off for just £500,000 ($777,000) earlier this year.<br /><br />"Conrad was under &shy;mountains of debt and with the trial looming there was &shy;nothing more he could do to save his home," a source told the Sunday Mirror.<br /><br />Murray purchased the property in 2004. He is now living in a rented apartment in California with Nicole Alvarez, the mother of his 2-year-old son.<br /><br />Alvarez was asked to give evidence at Murray's trial on Tuesday.<br /><br />The trial is scheduled to continue for another five weeks and Murray could face up to four years in prison if found guilty.
    <br />
    It sure was.  I checked his property records on a regular basis.  It sold.  Do you suppose his wife is going to divorce him after the trial?<br />