Photog Zimmerman on HLN /DrDrew show.

alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
edited January 1970 in News
Not sure if this topic is in the right section of this forum site or not but ANYWAY, Did anyone just catch the photographer/artist who captured MJ in his Thriller album on the DrDrew show? He read a tribute that he himself wrote in defense for Michael Jackson....Sounded like a clue to me. I'm hoping a video of this will be posted on youtube for those of you who didn't get a chance to watch. Quite interesting!  bounce/

Comments

• msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I just watched the show. Sounded to me like MJ was telling the world (through him) how the media takes pleasure in destroying people's lives. Wish Doc Drew would quite cutting off guests when they are saying interesting things!
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318470992:
    <br />I just watched the show. Sounded to me like MJ was telling the world (through him) how the media takes pleasure in destroying people's lives. Wish Doc Drew would quite cutting off guests when they are saying interesting things!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's exactly what it sounded like . Plus I noticed how he read this message....almost as if MJ told him to write it so he wouldn't forget what to say. haha.  lolol/ If it was coming from his heart/own mouth, why would he have to read what was written?  :?: :) Sounded like MJ to me! ::P typing/
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    What caught my ears when he was reading hsi text is when he said:    He said Michael told him:  "I poored my heart out and the media twisted it, I told the truth..." <br />That really reminded me of Murray's youtube video adressed to his "fans".  lolol/  Regular people, including doctors, dont have fans, they have freinds or maybe lots of friends, but fans !?! I'm not even sure you could call Dr.Drews viewers fans... :roll:
    on 1318474466:
    <br />What caught my ears when he was reading hsi text is when he said:    He said Michael told him:  "I poored my heart out and the media twisted it, I told the truth..." <br />That really reminded me of Murray's youtube video adressed to his "fans".  lolol/  Regular people, including doctors, dont have fans, they have freinds or maybe lots of friends, but fans !?! I'm not even sure you could call Dr.Drews viewers fans... :roll:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It did sound a bit like Murray's huh?! lol I'm glad Dr.Drew didn't cut him off from reading it. It was almost like he was portraying the media that wants to band the truth ....sure was funny that he had enough time to read the whole thing without officially getting cut off like Dr Drew implied. haha.
    Yeah Dr.Drew did let him finish but he clearly looked annoyed, I think I even heard him sigh once.. I thought that was so rude. :roll:
    on 1318475465:
    <br />Yeah Dr.Drew did let him finish but he clearly looked annoyed, I think I even heard him sigh once.. I thought that was so rude. :roll:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Dr.Drew is quite rude.  /toldya/ You should have heard how he spoke about Lil Wayne being hooked on codine(sp)/sizzurp yesterday on TMZ live. Then he started refferring to MJ being somewhat hooked on the same thing...Not verbatim but he was like "That's how MJ died" He's mean. I only watched today's show just to hear what Zimmerman had to say. He seems like a pretty cool dude.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <br /><br />
    on 1318483907:
    <br />
    <br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him....
    Now that I listen for the 3rd time, that sounds exactly like it was coming from MJ himself. Especially when he brought up lady gaga. Him READING just gave it away....
  • Wow - thank you for posting the video. I can't wait to go back later and watch it again. Here is another person who brings up that Michael was in disguise when they met.<br /><br />I guess I see this interview differently. Dr Drew brought Mr Zimmerman onto the show. If he was looking at dissing Michael he wouldn't have done that. I also think Dr Drew knew ahead of time what the content of the show would be about.<br /><br />I believe that in order for the deep seated lies to be uncovered they need to be brought up. They need to be exposed. It's kind of like having a sliver. If it's allowed to remain under the skin it gets infected. You have to, no matter how painful, dig into the skin to expose and remove the sliver. The deeper the sliver the deeper you go to remove it. And the more pain that is involved. How will all of the lies told about Michael be exposed if they aren't discussed or brought up? One by one, as painful as it is, we are learning the truth through unlikely sources. Thank God that the public, who had false impressions about Michael, are listening and hearing this and now they are hopefully forming a true and accurate impression of Michael.<br /><br />I only saw Dr Drew trying to handle the time factor but that is something that isn't always in his control. I don't know his belief and don't care but I do think he allowed Mr Zimmerman to help set the record straight. And I appreciate that.<br /><br />Blessings :)
    on 1318518518:
    <br />Wow - thank you for posting the video. I can't wait to go back later and watch it again. Here is another person who brings up that Michael was in disguise when they met.<br /><br />I guess I see this interview differently. Dr Drew brought Mr Zimmerman onto the show. If he was looking at dissing Michael he wouldn't have done that. I also think Dr Drew knew ahead of time what the content of the show would be about.<br /><br />I believe that in order for the deep seated lies to be uncovered they need to be brought up. They need to be exposed. It's kind of like having a sliver. If it's allowed to remain under the skin it gets infected. You have to, no matter how painful, dig into the skin to expose and remove the sliver. The deeper the sliver the deeper you go to remove it. And the more pain that is involved. How will all of the lies told about Michael be exposed if they aren't discussed or brought up? One by one, as painful as it is, we are learning the truth through unlikely sources. Thank God that the public, who had false impressions about Michael, are listening and hearing this and now they are hopefully forming a true and accurate impression of Michael.<br /><br />I only saw Dr Drew trying to handle the time factor but that is something that isn't always in his control. I don't know his belief and don't care but I do think he allowed Mr Zimmerman to help set the record straight. And I appreciate that.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm...I think you're right. ;)) I'm glad too that he allowed Zimmerman to say what he felt needed to be said. It was just soooo strange how he said what he said about Lady Gaga. She is a big influence in the music industry. Didn't Michael own part of her co or something like that? I need to do some more research on certain companies and the evils w/in some of them. "Lady Gaga is next". How would Zimmerman know that unless he got those words straight from Michael? <br /><br />So yeah...you're right about addressing the issues.<br /><br />Thanks for pointing that out for me @voiceforthesilent. Much love bearhug
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    That was indeed interesting, it sounded like either MJ or the family prepared his speech.<br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting it. :)
    on 1318543121:
    <br />That was indeed interesting, it sounded like either MJ or the family prepared his speech.<br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting it. :)<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    http://www.dickzimmerman.com/index.php?page=michael-jackson-prints<br />homagekop85.jpg<br /><br />Here is the painting they are talking about in the video. I noticed that this first painting has Lisa Marie with 2 sets of eyes and you can just barely see the 8/15. On the painting they showed on Dr. Drew you can clearly see the 8/15 and the background in that area is more purple than black. I don't think Lisa Marie has 2 sets of eyes on the video.  I took a screen shot from the video, but I am unable to attach it. They show a good view of it starting at 5:36 in the video. What do you think the 2 sets of eyes mean?<br /><br />
  • Yes indeed it was an interesting interview between Dr Drew and Zimmerman. The speech did sound as though it came from MJ or a family member. What I found most interesting was when Zimmerman said he included two numbers I believe in the bottom right hand corner of the tribute portrait of Michael. The numbers 8 over 15.  Eight is for the 8 times he did photoshoots and 15 for the 15 years he knew MJ.<br />Now if you take 8 from 15 you are left with 7. I wonder perhaps if this is the last 7 we've been looking for?  :)<br /><br />You  never know with MJ<br /><br />Loveumj
    on 1318554457:
    <br />Yes indeed it was an interesting interview between Dr Drew and Zimmerman. The speech did sound as though it came from MJ or a family member. What I found most interesting was when Zimmerman said he included two numbers I believe in the bottom right hand corner of the tribute portrait of Michael. The numbers 8 over 15.  Eight is for the 8 times he did photoshoots and 15 for the 15 years he knew MJ.<br />Now if you take 8 from 15 you are left with 7. I wonder perhaps if this is the last 7 we've been looking for?  :)<br /><br />You  never know with MJ<br /><br />Loveumj<br />
    <br /><br />It could be :shock:  ;))
  • B - good to see you  bearhug <br /><br />thank you for posting that picture. When I first saw it I thought it was odd that he painted ET on there. Then, I thought it was odd that LMP was included - even if he did have reason. LMP and ET both have meaning in this hoax - ET more recently.<br /><br />Okay - the two sets of eyes have me thinking of the first few months of the hoax when the Jackson brothers had their picture on that website and Michael's eyes were in the shadows. It also had me thinking about the many times we've seen eyes hidden in the pictures. And I think it was Front that said the eyes have it? Yesterday Front said something about looking into the darkened places...<br /><br />
    Seek the answers in the darkness. Do not be afraid to venture into hidden shadows, for you will SEE the unmistakable LIGHT surrounding the "madness" of your scope. Bolster your foothold and hone your vision while walking the path of wisdom---and soon you shall SEE, every corner, crevice, fissure...with CLARITY.
    <br /><br />I don't think this is an accident and there is no reason for the artist to do this unless there is meaning. I look forward to hearing what others think about this.<br /><br />LoveuMJ - great job :) I noticed the number 7 too but I saw it differently<br /><br />1+5=6<br />6+8=14 (77)<br /><br />Blessings
    on 1318554066:
    <br />http://www.dickzimmerman.com/index.php?page=michael-jackson-prints<br />homagekop85.jpg<br /><br />Here is the painting they are talking about in the video. I noticed that this first painting has Lisa Marie with 2 sets of eyes and you can just barely see the 8/15. On the painting they showed on Dr. Drew you can clearly see the 8/15 and the background in that area is more purple than black. I don't think Lisa Marie has 2 sets of eyes on the video.  I took a screen shot from the video, but I am unable to attach it. They show a good view of it starting at 5:36 in the video. What do you think the 2 sets of eyes mean?<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Maybe the two sets of eyes mean a sign of illusion???  :geek:
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1318485038:
    <br />
    on 1318483907:
    <br /><br />Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/ ....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him.... <br />
    <br />Exactly, well said /bravo/ .  If Dr.Drew can say all this stuff about MJ.  Why did him not help MJ that is my question to Dr. Drew.  MJ is simply the best man in the world to me.  He will always be my angel.  Too bad that other men in the world are not as loving, innocent, and child-like as MJ is.  MJ, we love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    on 1318633342:
    <br />
    on 1318485038:
    <br />
    on 1318483907:
    <br /><br />Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/ ....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him.... <br />
    <br />Exactly, well said /bravo/ .  If Dr.Drew can say all this stuff about MJ.  Why did him not help MJ that is my question to Dr. Drew.  MJ is simply the best man in the world to me.  He will always be my angel.  Too bad that other men in the world are not as loving, innocent, and child-like as MJ is.  MJ, we love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />AMEN TO THAT! /bravo/
  • Alpharie and Darkchild - I do agree with you that Michael is everything good but the media has lied about Michael for years and the public bought into it. They now have deep seated impressions about a man that is nothing like he really is. How is that supposed to be corrected if nobody talks about it?<br /><br />Let's just say that Dr Drew totally sided with Zimmerman - those that believe Michael is the worst thing that walked this planet would tune the show out thinking that it was extremely biased. The only way to reach the audience that it's intended for is to play it fair and bring up the questions that the general public believe. Does that make sense?<br /><br />I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they went out in public without him and nobody knew who they were. LOL.  /toldya/ <br /><br />I guess my point is to not be discouraged or frustrated by these things. In order to right all of these wrongs it takes time and patience. These lies have to be brought up so that the truth will be revealed. The more people hear stories like this the better they will understand and believe who Michael the man really is. The ones we need to attack are those in the media who practice copycat journalism, posting lies upon lies in order to make a name for themselves, not once caring to research whether their information is accurate.<br /><br />Hang in there. It's all for L.O.V.E.
    on 1318650671:
    <br />Alpharie and Darkchild - I do agree with you that Michael is everything good but the media has lied about Michael for years and the public bought into it. They now have deep seated impressions about a man that is nothing like he really is. How is that supposed to be corrected if nobody talks about it?<br /><br />Let's just say that Dr Drew totally sided with Zimmerman - those that believe Michael is the worst thing that walked this planet would tune the show out thinking that it was extremely biased. The only way to reach the audience that it's intended for is to play it fair and bring up the questions that the general public believe. Does that make sense?<br /><br />I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they went out in public without him and nobody knew who they were. LOL.  /toldya/ <br /><br />I guess my point is to not be discouraged or frustrated by these things. In order to right all of these wrongs it takes time and patience. These lies have to be brought up so that the truth will be revealed. The more people hear stories like this the better they will understand and believe who Michael the man really is. The ones we need to attack are those in the media who practice copycat journalism, posting lies upon lies in order to make a name for themselves, not once caring to research whether their information is accurate.<br /><br />Hang in there. It's all for L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />You're right & thanks. :) DrDrew was interviewing LKL more in depth today(I think it will be back on later on tonight if you wish to view it), and he was speaking highly of Michael...he and Harry Belefonte(sp) were both saying very nice things. It was a great show. I guess I as well as others just get TOO offended when we hear a bad word spoken of Michael. And some like myself take it personally because we can all in someway relate to Michael....like he's actually apart of who we are. Almost like family ya know? But at the same time, we'll never know the Michael that his family experienced...and is most than likely still experiencing.  moonwalk_/ So I agree w/you. Thanks for the enlightment and encouragement.<br /><br />Much love and blessings bearhug
    on 1318650671:
    <br />Alpharie and Darkchild - I do agree with you that Michael is everything good but the media has lied about Michael for years and the public bought into it. They now have deep seated impressions about a man that is nothing like he really is. How is that supposed to be corrected if nobody talks about it?<br /><br />Let's just say that Dr Drew totally sided with Zimmerman - those that believe Michael is the worst thing that walked this planet would tune the show out thinking that it was extremely biased. The only way to reach the audience that it's intended for is to play it fair and bring up the questions that the general public believe. Does that make sense?<br /><br />I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they...  <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />You are exactly right when you mention all the negative stuff that has been put out there about Michael.  Now call me naive but I'm just wondering how can they make things worse? They've already also distroyed his financial image, his caracter through drug addiction and the child molestation charges... I'm just not sure what is left to destroy to make things worse... perhaps is friendships and family relationships.  I would like to hope we are past the worse phase and getting into the better one... I'm an optimist! Let's not forget some of the media are starting to acknowledge he also had a very human side to him and that is "better" !  :-\