and today, Latoya is sick ans skips court...:)

hagitghagitg Posts: 89
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-national/la-toya-jackson-skips-court-illness-prevents-watching-dr-conrad-murray-trial<br /><br />she's having problems swallowing... lol... prehaps someone is angry with what she said yesterday?  ;)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=14pt]La Toya Jackson skips court: Illness prevents watching Dr Conrad Murray trial[/size]<br /><br />La Toya Jackson sits in the few first rows of the courtroom listening to every word on behalf of Michael Jackson. On Thursday she let her fans know she was on her way, but had to turn back because of illness. In what has become a daily tradition, La Toya has been showing up first thing in the morning and leaving after the jury is excused. Hoping to find justice in honor for her brother, it has been a tough journey.<br /><br />Letting everyone know she was on her way, La Toya decided to return home after having trouble swallowing. She let her fans know on Thursday morning with a brief statement.<br /><br />
    On my way to court to the #Murraytrial but I have to turn around and go back home. My glands are so swollen I can hardly swallow.
    <br /><br />While La Toya Jackson won’t be in the court house, other family members of Michael Jackson will be. Janet Jackson and Randy Jackson have been seen entering the building and Katherine Jackson is expected to attend as well. The Conrad Murray trial is currently being presented by the defense attorneys. With only two witnesses left, day 19 will take a medical turn as experts talk about the situation in detail and try to rebuke facts stated when the prosecution presented their side of the case.<br /><br /><br />The Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter trial could be handed to the jury for deliberation as early as Friday afternoon.<br /><br />http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-national/la-toya-jackson-skips-court-illness-prevents-watching-dr-conrad-murray-trial<br /><br />
    She has been sick since she came back from England. I hope she gets better soon. Love You LaToya. bearhug
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    on 1319753068:
    <br />She has been sick since she came back from England. I hope she gets better soon. Love You LaToya. bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think she's really sick. <br />just my gut feeling.<br />and it's too bad, cause I was looking forward to hear what she'll have to say today  lolol/<br />but if she is, I hope she gets better soon :)
    on 1319753245:
    <br />
    on 1319753068:
    <br />She has been sick since she came back from England. I hope she gets better soon. Love You LaToya. bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think she's really sick. <br />just my gut feeling.<br />and it's too bad, cause I was looking forward to hear what she'll have to say today  lolol/<br />but if she is, I hope she gets better soon :)<br />
    <br /><br />She's been tweeting about how sick she is for a week. I don't see a reason for her to lie about it.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    So is tomorrow supposed to be the last official day of court before the verdict? I haven't kept up because of work.
  • A triple possibility?<br /><br />1. LaToya is really sick<br /><br />2. LaToya has problems in swallowing this trial, which feels like a bitter pill and it is a hard time for the family<br /><br />3. LaToya is actually saying that MJ didn't swallow propofol.<br /><br />I think all 3 are true.<br /><br />I hope she gets well soon!<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1319757035:
    <br />A triple possibility?<br /><br />1. LaToya is really sick<br /><br />2. LaToya has problems in swallowing this trial, which feels like a bitter pill and it is a hard time for the family<br /><br />3. LaToya is actually saying that MJ didn't swallow propofol.<br /><br />I think all 3 are true.<br /><br />I hope she gets well soon!<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />I agree....all three ;D
  • OH! I feel bad for La Toya, swollen glands hurts.. I honestly believe she is sick but everlastinglove made a good remark.. Get well soon La Toya..  bearhug bearhug to you..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1319757035:
    <br />A triple possibility?<br /><br />1. LaToya is really sick<br /><br />2. LaToya has problems in swallowing this trial, which feels like a bitter pill and it is a hard time for the family<br /><br />3. LaToya is actually saying that MJ didn't swallow propofol.<br /><br />I think all 3 are true.<br /><br />I hope she gets well soon!<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />I like that explanation!  Just like the injured finger. Gotta love LaToya!  An "illusion" of injury/illness!  Be nice to hear from Janet, Randy or Katherine sometime soon. Janet hasn't had a hoax-part turn for a long time.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    The explanation makes a lot of sense. :) Much props for pointing that out. <br /><br />She's been sick since coming back from the Forever Tribute concert. I hope she gets better soon. :) She surely did speak loud and clear speaking of illusions yesteday! haha.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I dont think it has anything to do with her comment yesterday. There have been many clues and obvious statements made recently on purpose, so I imagine she is probably really sick. Hope she gets well. The 3 possibilities seem like interesting analogies aswell ;).