• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323983691:
    <br />
    on 1323983152:
    <br />
    on 1323944497:
    <br />
    on 1323944280:
    <br />I am loving the snow  penguin/ (how can I get this on my website?), but I am finding that I have to scroll for miles across the page to read each post. I have a decent size monitor so I don't think that is the problem.  :?<br />
    <br /><br />I can't tell you how to get it on your site, unless you have an SMF forum.<br /><br />I don't know about the scrolling, seems like your page doesn't wrap the text as it should. bec had the same problem, while having the same screen resolution. You can set your theme back to the default one on the homepage to solve the problem. It only means you will not have the christmas theme anymore (but you will still have the snow).<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the same problem is for me, with the text not wrapping & I have a 1600 x 900 computer screen. It's fine though, thank you for all your hard work! bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Same problem...    :o    For me is impossible to see all the page    :-[ ...I go up and down.... :-[ :( :D<br />
    <br /><br />The only way to fix that is to change your theme back to the original. It wont be Christmas-y, but there's still snow falling (:<br />Just click "home" go down to "select theme" (its on the left side) and change it back to MJDHI Default.  ;)
  • woooah just noticed this! It's such a cute looking forum now! awww. :P
  • So beautiful.  But I guess I’ll be joining the gang at the old format too.  Rats, this is so refreshing. BTW can someone help me post a  new avatar.  Thanks
  • I have gone to home, theme, default forum; however it will not change back.  What am I doing wrong?  After following those steps there is no button to submit the change, so nothing happens.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1324334608:
    <br />I have gone to home, theme, default forum; however it will not change back.  What am I doing wrong?  After following those steps there is no button to submit the change, so nothing happens.<br />
    <br /><br />Click on the image below after you have chosen the theme. That should work<br /> typing/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The X-mas layout looks very sweet!
  • Well crap... Now I'm back to the orange background Default forum setting whether I want it or not and it's CONSTANTLY JAMMING!  I can't load anything quick; and I can't get it to change!  Anyone else having this issue???
  • im still having the same problem.. tried mozillz, chrome ect..if i visit or lurk on the left side under themes that should<br />say stats, members ect are all there..when i log on this is when all that info goes missing...??<br />huggs n love n faith to all..also sometimes others pictures they post or avatars will not show along with some videos it will give me a x for pix so i click to show pix n nothing with some videos it shows a whit box with this ! in the middle..res is 1600+900 new computer with updates..ty<br />suzz
  • souza!! ;D respect/<br />a big thank you for all that you did!! bow/.. you fuckin rock!! lolol/ <br />still owe you that drink!! beerchug beerchug<br />thank you again for all the hard work you did for me and all you do on here..<br />huggs n love n faith to you bearhug<br />suzz<br /> penguin/ me doing my happy dance lol
  • Please, please, please, Souza.. turn off this snow... It slows down the forum extremely on my laptop, please.. Christmas is behind us and there's almost spring... please... I can barely read the forum....
  • lol at suzy, i have also had it in the back of my mind to make the same request but have been putting it off<br /><br /><br />yes, the snow slows and sometimes freezes on my screen too. then i cant do anything my whole laptop stops working (except mouse is still working, but everything is inactive) then the snow starts moving again and it all becomes active again.<br /><br />i have a new laptop. so its not the computer
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's strange. I have a laptop that has serious issues and is going to the laptop-doctor next week, but I have no problems loading at all. I will turn it off, let me know if it helps to make sure it really is the snow that is the problem.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• yep. heaps quicker!<br /><br />prob solved - no lag. thank you!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I love !!!!!    bearhug.... And now all is ok !!!!  /woohoo/..Thanks Souza !!! /woohoo/ bearhug
This discussion has been closed.