No doubt he's alive! And November 29th is BAM Day!

Comments

• on 1321475979:
    <br />
    on 1321468787:
    <br />
    on 1321390665:
    <br />
    on 1321360424:
    <br />
    on 1321301256:
    <br /><br />
    on 1321257824:
    <br />
    on 1321145198:
    <br />I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol: <br />Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012. <br />
    <br /><br />I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)<br /><br />Lots of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:<br />& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg. <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back
    > 21amre8.gif ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:<br />I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/<br /><br />Hugs and L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:<br /><br />failflip.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love to laugh. Soon I'm going to do this
    > 25piexz.gif You're so hilarious MJFAN7! Much L.O.V.E. and respect to you!  respect/  <br /><br />And I adore your party idea PureLove! Let's have party with all the believers...and MJ is the host. rr/ The happy believers join the party
    > ej2hk.gif Party, party, party!  party/ Cheers!  beerchug<br /><br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and happiness to all of you!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: Well, thank you. L.O.V.E to you too! I love your signature by the way, it's soo adorable !  :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!! :-* He has such a irresistible smile! Sooo adorable! I do also love your signature! He's so cute with kids :-*<br /><br /><br />I just want to clarify that I do not find it entertaining to se somebody hurt. To be completely candid with you, I strongly dislike to see a person injured. I was merely conceiving how it would look like if I did a backflip, and that is a moderate funny sight. If somebody want to do a backflip, I would propose that you use a soft mattress, alternatively water (for instance in pools) or suchlike. I think everyone want to survive the day of the BAM. lolol/<br /> <br />Have a further painless and happy day! Love to all! <br /><br />
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I've said all along that I think 2012 would be a little late for a BAM. I mean, look around what is happening right now to the world. We are in a kind of revolution. I think the BAM will be a catalyst for a bigger revolution. It's pretty obvious that people are pissed off (FINALLY) with how things are running in the world today. To use Michael's lyric, "We've Had Enough." I think 2011 is a significant year because if shit hits the fan in 2012, we all need to be prepared-and I believe the BAM and the information finally freely flowing and truth being revealed will be that preparation. For those Americans in this forum, Congress is seriously thinking about censoring the internet. College Students are storming administrative meetings pissed off about education budget cuts. People are camping out and protesting in major cities. I mean, this is it. Maybe God (or higher being or the fates, whatever you believe) saw this coming, had this planned. I think Michael had several BAM dates these past 2 years and he had to skip out on them because the general public wasn't pissed off enough yet. <br /><br />My point is, I think a BAM in 2011 is important to prepare us for 2012 (which, while I don't think the world will necessarily end, I DO think it will be revolutionized). 
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    That was a good post Souza. Everything TS does is for a reason, so he must have meant something when he re-directed to that post. I'd love for this year to be when BAMday happens too but who knows.<br /> TS also said if MJ doesn't comeback before Jan. 1, 2013, than we can say he is a "fake informer". 2014 is wayyyyyy to late lol.
  • on 1321478792:
    <br /><br />Not only is 6+5 11, 6x5 is 30. He also redirected in January of this year to one of my posts, where I state that I disagree with BAM being in 2012, because I think he would be too late: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17498#p299066 (http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/ if you want to verify).<br /><br />
    <br /><br />thank you for quoting this redirect again. i missed this when i went back to the old TS posts, (have done soooo much reading) so am glad that i caught it this time round. thank you i appreciate that.<br /><br /><br />@ all - by the way people, i friggon LOVE this thread!<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1321252877:
    <br />I beLIEve the BAM is set for 2011. Mike had better haul tail before God Almighty trumps. The Man Upstairs waits for no one and two prior failed BAM attempts already is not charming.<br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean by two failed BAM attempts?  When were those?<br /><br />I just want to point out that 11/29/11 is still 11/11/11 (2+9 = 11).<br /><br />Also, did anyone notice the test last week of the new countrywide alert system?  Perhaps just in time for an announcement from our Mr. V?<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQnIiT6BbBk
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321513562:
    <br />
    on 1321362543:
    <br />
    on 1321347749:
    <br />
    on 1321347171:
    <br />If it ever happends we'll miss it anyway, it's not like he will BAM in my room so I can actually not miss it :lol: geek/<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:...yeah, imagine him going to every house and BAMMING, that would take a lifetime.<br />
    <br /><br />You know what guys? I wish he BAMed us, the believers first before he did to the world. A meeting party with us and then BAM to the world. Wouldn't that be great? A secret celebrating party with the believers? We deserve to be BAMed first. :lol:<br /><br /> party/<br />
    <br /><br />I'm with you on that one...lets take a vote...lol...but it's not gonna happen...but if MJ wants to 'SURPRISE' us, he should do that....I mean, big deal what's say, a day difference going to make if he BAMs for us first, think about that MJ.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />MICHAEL PLEASE!  geek/<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5lvnJqjP6OujKc4KdlDD_vLnxkfAmqIwWp1lEJ9Y1KWEoK0_0Y_poclEBKQ<br /><br />Pretty_Please.jpg<br /><br />praying_dog.jpg<br /><br />
  • LOL!! Pure Love y'all are too much!....BAM!!!!
  • I've pondered for a long time on the most optimum BAM date. Certainly it's arduous to give a specific date, but let me think out loud. <br /><br />As stated it is exactly 888 days between June 25 2009 and November 30 2011. 1 day after Murray gets his sentence. That day fits well. Michael is currently getting some attention due to the trial, and why not BAM in November 30? (If you count June 25 it will be 888 days by November 29) A Wednesday (or Tuesday) is also a great day. I do not think he will BAM neither on a Saturday nor Sunday, by virtue of the less attention. Everyone has to receive his significant message(s).  <br /><br />It has been a lot talking about 2012, and it is very likely the BAM is going to be that year. I'm almost assured that he at least won't BAM between July 27 and August 12 next year because of the Olympic Games. Although it is taking place in the well-known city London. Or maybe we would see Michael doing some high jumping? sg4hmv.gif Just kidding.  lolol/ I don't know, I just have a feeling that MJ wants much attention when he BAMs, and the Olympic Games will be getting much attention. No one should miss when Michael BAMs. October 28 2012 sounds logical, due to the This is it and day 1221 stuff, but this day is a Sunday. The day of the week isn't perhaps that essentiell. <br /><br />This was merely my thoughts that have been circulating in my head lately. I keep my fingers crossed for November 29 or 30, or later this year. But I have patience. Patience is a virtue.<br /><br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and hugs bearhug<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Actually, it's 888 days to 11/29 if you use inclusive dating like they do in the bible!  And all he has to do is take over all the broadcasting systems simultaneously like in V for Vendetta and he will have the attention of the world.  Good thing they tested it last week for the first time.  Wouldn't want a technical failure at the last moment.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, every day I think he could be back today - that way I know one day I'll be right!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1321476578:
    <br /><br /><br />Hi Its Her, where have you been for so long?<br /><br />So you think he's giving time to the non believers?<br /><br />Well while he's waiting for them to come around there's a good chance we become non believers /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Gina,<br /><br />Yup, I sure do think he is going to win over SOME---maybe not the real stubborn die-hard angry ones---Non-beLIEvers. He's had billions of fans over his lifetime. Not all of them ate and drank and slept  :shock: Michael Jackson 24/7/365, so it is reasonable that some may not have known things about him, when he "died", like his being a complete twisted Joker  afraid/, and Planner of Thrills other than the musical/video kind...They may not have known that Mr. Love was interested in being on the cutting edge of every technical advance, or that there even WAS such a thing as an A.R.G. ???/<br /> <br />I didn't know what an A.R.G. was until months after I came here. :oops: <br /><br />Most people (except those "Followers" :roll: ), have jobs which take up fifty hours a week or more, and husbands, kids and pets and commitments which leave them too ragged to keep up with someone they know they will never meet, especially since he "died"...It is easier to just resign one's self to the situation. I can't imagine  Michael leaving these sad  :-\  people in the dust!!! <br /><br />I think none of US will fall apart if he tarries a little bit. WE know, kinda sorta  ;), what's going on. I can't IMAGINE still crying over him, still thinking he is dead after that goofball trial! Many, many people, beaten up by the cares of life, have NO sense of humor and CAN'T see what we saw in court. But I think they are tired of being mad and sad, and WANT to be happy about MJ again! I also think some unbelievers were so intrigued by the accompanying chat, and ESPECIALLY the ones who did not post are thinking NEW things about everything related to MJ's "death" and hoax. It is like every other "rescue"----one at a time---and they tell the others ALL about it!  :D ;D  bounce/
    on 1321548350:
    <br />Actually, it's 888 days to 11/29 if you use inclusive dating like they do in the bible!  And all he has to do is take over all the broadcasting systems simultaneously like in V for Vendetta and he will have the attention of the world.  Good thing they tested it last week for the first time.  Wouldn't want a technical failure at the last moment.<br />
    <br /><br />When did anyone(who?? where???) test this last week???? I missed it!  /scream/<br />EDIT: Thanks for the link---I just saw it. :oops: 8-)<br /><br /><br />On another subject, I think he will BAM on a Thursday. He seems to favor Thursdays. Someone really smart needs to make the numerology fit a Thursday. <br /><br />I thought November 30, also----but I think it's too soon for [size=18pt]THE[/size] Bam this year. I do think SOMETHING will happen that day THIS year!!! Maybe Conrad Murray will "flee the coop"! Jail break!!!! Manhunt!!!! Highway chase!  /toldya/  lolol/ Order lots of Pizzas!!!!! I will Keep Watchin' while everyone else is out shoppin'!!!!  :) bounce/
  • on 1321523870:
    <br />I've said all along that I think 2012 would be a little late for a BAM. I mean, look around what is happening right now to the world. We are in a kind of revolution. I think the BAM will be a catalyst for a bigger revolution. It's pretty obvious that people are pissed off (FINALLY) with how things are running in the world today. To use Michael's lyric, "We've Had Enough." I think 2011 is a significant year because if shit hits the fan in 2012, we all need to be prepared-and I believe the BAM and the information finally freely flowing and truth being revealed will be that preparation. For those Americans in this forum, Congress is seriously thinking about censoring the internet. College Students are storming administrative meetings pissed off about education budget cuts. People are camping out and protesting in major cities. I mean, this is it. Maybe God (or higher being or the fates, whatever you believe) saw this coming, had this planned. I think Michael had several BAM dates these past 2 years and he had to skip out on them because the general public wasn't pissed off enough yet. <br /><br />My point is, I think a BAM in 2011 is important to prepare us for 2012 (which, while I don't think the world will necessarily end, I DO think it will be revolutionized).  <br />
    <br /><br />I agree!
  • on 1321553128:
    <br />EDIT: Thanks for the link---I just saw it. :oops: 8-)<br /><br /><br />On another subject, I think he will BAM on a Thursday. He seems to favor Thursdays. Someone really smart needs to make the numerology fit a Thursday. <br /><br />I thought November 30, also----but I think it's too soon for [size=18pt]THE[/size] Bam this year. I do think SOMETHING will happen that day THIS year!!! Maybe Conrad Murray will "flee the coop"! Jail break!!!! Manhunt!!!! Highway chase!  /toldya/  lolol/ Order lots of Pizzas!!!!! I will Keep Watchin' while everyone else is out shoppin'!!!!  :) bounce/[/b][/font]<br />
    <br /><br />I have tried to find a feasible date on a Thursday 2012 that would fit with the numerology, but I didn't succeed. Well, my brithday next year (September 20, 2012) is on a Thursday :shock: A great date, but unfortunately it doesn't fit with the numerology. But could you surprise me Michael, please?  bow/<br /><br />If Mike doesn't BAM this year, then I hope something out of the ordinary would happen, as you said. Perhaps Murray would 'starve' in 'jail' and hence he would order lots of pizza!!  lolol/<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E. and hugs to you!
  • He has to bam this year, 2012 is too late, i wouldnt be talking about michael in 2012 because the occupy movement is going to be huge. There would be alot of distraction going on in 2012, not a good year to bam
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm still guessing Dec. 21, 2012 because it's the last resort and ushers in a new age/great changes for the better, and if he comes earlier--awesome!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1321548350:
    <br />Actually, it's 888 days to 11/29 if you use inclusive dating like they do in the bible!  And all he has to do is take over all the broadcasting systems simultaneously like in V for Vendetta and he will have the attention of the world.  Good thing they tested it last week for the first time.  Wouldn't want a technical failure at the last moment.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, good thing! :lol: <br /><br /><br />
    on 1321550621:
    <br />
    on 1321476578:
    <br /><br /><br />Hi Its Her, where have you been for so long?<br /><br />So you think he's giving time to the non believers?<br /><br />Well while he's waiting for them to come around there's a good chance we become non believers /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Gina,<br /><br />Yup, I sure do think he is going to win over SOME---maybe not the real stubborn die-hard angry ones---Non-beLIEvers. He's had billions of fans over his lifetime. Not all of them ate and drank and slept  :shock: Michael Jackson 24/7/365, so it is reasonable that some may not have known things about him, when he "died", like his being a complete twisted Joker  afraid/ , and Planner of Thrills other than the musical/video kind...They may not have known that Mr. Love was interested in being on the cutting edge of every technical advance, or that there even WAS such a thing as an A.R.G. ???/ <br /> <br />I didn't know what an A.R.G. was until months after I came here. :oops: <br /><br />Most people (except those "Followers" :roll: ), have jobs which take up fifty hours a week or more, and husbands, kids and pets and commitments which leave them too ragged to keep up with someone they know they will never meet, especially since he "died"...It is easier to just resign one's self to the situation. I can't imagine  Michael leaving these sad  :-\  people in the dust!!! <br /><br />I think none of US will fall apart if he tarries a little bit. WE know, kinda sorta  ;) , what's going on. I can't IMAGINE still crying over him, still thinking he is dead after that goofball trial! Many, many people, beaten up by the cares of life, have NO sense of humor and CAN'T see what we saw in court. But I think they are tired of being mad and sad, and WANT to be happy about MJ again! I also think some unbelievers were so intrigued by the accompanying chat, and ESPECIALLY the ones who did not post are thinking NEW things about everything related to MJ's "death" and hoax. It is like every other "rescue"----one at a time---and they tell the others ALL about it!  :D ;D bounce/ <br />
    <br /><br />So true about people in general. That would have been me a few years ago when my kids were at home. For me the hoax happened at a good time!<br /><br />Ahh... Its her, you are so refreshing to read!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't worry guys, I dont even know how to try a backflip. :lol:<br /><br />& I hope Michael bams after 3pm eastern time if he does it on a weekday  errrr
  • Posted by Itsher:<br />Most people (except those "Followers" ), have jobs which take up fifty hours a week or more, and husbands, kids and pets and commitments which leave them too ragged to keep up with someone they know they will never meet, especially since he "died"...It is easier to just resign one's self to the situation. I can't imagine  Michael leaving these sad    people in the dust!!! <br />
    :lol: I don't know where you're talkin' about, I don't recognize any of this  :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br />I also think some unbelievers were so intrigued by the accompanying chat, and ESPECIALLY the ones who did not post are thinking NEW things about everything related to MJ's "death" and hoax. It is like every other "rescue"----one at a time---and they tell the others ALL about it!
    <br />I was thinking that too bounce/ I thought: "wow, this trial chat is crowded, there must be non-believers here too" ;D I didn't care if they laughed at us believers, I bet they got curious, they started talking about it anyway, I'm sure. This trial chat is a very smart way to draw attention to the forum. I don't know if there is a remarkable increase of registered members linked to this trial. Just curious.<br /><br />non-believer :arrow:  confused/  :roll:  smiley_spider  :?: typing/  OMG!  :idea: :arrow:  /white flag/  :arrow: believer  bounce/<br /><br />L.O.V.E. forever
  • on 1321565923:
    <br /><br />non-believer :arrow:  confused/  :roll:  smiley_spider  :?: typing/  OMG!  :idea: :arrow:  /white flag/  :arrow: believer  bounce/<br /><br />L.O.V.E. forever[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />very cute.
  • I really don't know, but think about this:<br /><br />12/21/2012          3 + 3 + 5 = 11<br /><br /><br />If the new golden age starts at 11:11 a.m,  then we have another 11-11-11  !!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Plus, Don't you guys think he has to catch all the "bad" guys first ??  Unless their already caught and we don't know.<br /><br /><br />Love and Light                  bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @ Use_your_illusion
    Oh no HER, you always give me questions I can't answer or make me explain myself...lol...I always have to be on the ball or retract what I said...jk...anyway...I don't mean it will be more shocking, even though it will, I mean it will seem more fitting or 'normal' to BAM when all of these things happen.<br /><br />I agree, I don't want it to be overshadowed and I don't think it will no matter what....I don't meant it exactly like 'he will have nothing to show for it' but it will seem out of place or out of nowhere (in my opinion) if MJ BAMS, say now, when nothing significant has happened in the world, and I mean governmental issues.<br /><br />I don't think the non believers will ever get it, especially now with the guilty verdict...we will wait forever for them to figure it out, not that I'm bagging them, I just think their 'LOVE' for MJ, overshadows anything, it doesn't allow them to see straight...if they remove or replace whatever they have for MJ, then I think it will become more clearer to them.<br /><br />P.S I really do think that a lot will be exposed about the government but will it be by MJ when he BAMS?, now, while he is behind the scenes? or by others?...which reminds me do you know when Caroline Kennedy's book is coming out and the Jackie O tapes?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />To answer the last question first, idk if this is it (ha ha pun intended) or not, but this one came out in September. No mention of tapes ...<br /><br />I think the full secret tapes are still under wraps until most of us are gone.... /scream/ <br /><br />
    Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy and Michael Beschloss (Hardcover - Sep 14, 2011)<br />Buy new: $60.00 $34.00<br />77 new from $26.98 22 used from $36.22 <br />Get it by Friday, Nov 18 if you order in the next 4 hours and choose one-day shipping.<br />(113)<br />Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cQ7z0WE5L._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg   
    <br /><br />It would be great if it is during the BAM that lots of evil shenanigans are exposed, too. I have read more than a few times that MJ's Message is some Truth the World needs to know. Maybe that is it---the rocks lifted up, exposing all kinds of creepy-crawley things, such as what's all over the news this week---[size=24pt]40[/size] childhood victims of a 'well respected' (and protected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) closet child molester. <br /><br />UYI, while I am only guessing, too, I am just a little mindful of TR777 when he/she said that it would be beyond hurtful, to disregard some fans who are still mourning a death, because they just don't get it... <br /> <br />
        http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=18871.msg331787#msg331787 :<br /> <br />I don't think all of us believe that Michael will BAM on stage like that.  It's interesting to entertain all possibilities for sure but I think it's going to be a little more serious than that...  No I don't think that at all...... because frankly in my humble opinion that would just be stupid and totally disrespectful to his fans that are IN the know or NOT in the know - it doesn't matter because a lot of fans are still grieving and in pain from the loss (whether they beLIEve it's a permanent loss due to REAL death or a temporary loss due to HOAX death). Pain is pain.<br /> <br />(The following even sounds like something Front said!! afraid/ : )<br />As empathetic as Michael is, I think he will not CHOOSE but has ALREADY CHOSEN a way.... a method.... a Grand Plan. He's running the show and his plan will be INfallible, I truly beLIEve that. I think he's calling the shots - for the MOST part - although I DO believe that there are some inevitable circumstances that have already taken place (i.e., court related and "evidence" related <
    and I think this is the focal point that we need to zoom in on for the next few weeks) and will CONTINUE to take place that is beyond his control. <br /><br />Why? Because every great milestone ever accomplished in the history of humankind has never been achieved without obstacles.... without enemies.... without challenges. And this is no different. But in the end I believe justice will prevail and the world will know a better Truth because of it...... a CLEARER Truth that's not obscured by dark clouds and tarnished by poisoned minds of the world. <br /><br />I have Faith that his plan will NOT fail us....... to the END. It may not please everyone but what does? I think he has chosen a way that will bring at least SOME level of comfort to everyone....... but it might not be what we expect. As we all know ............ with MJ............. expect the UNexpected.  <br /><br />God bless you all,<br />T.R.
        <br /><br />I think TR777 has been given a bad rap, and (s)he knows things... <br /><br />And, I think November 29th is going to "morph", with courtroom excuses,  into November 30th, before we see anything earthshattering, and Nov. 30 is, NOW, too "predictable". ([size=18pt]YIKES!! [/size] /overreacting/ afraid/ crash/ BAD WORD!!! Sorry  errrr,  bow/ MJ!!!  respect/ respect/ :lol: :lol: I didn't mean to say that dirty word aloud, or on the same page as his initials...! ([size=8pt]maybe he won't see it[/size]  /toldya/ ---running fast , just in case. :lol:)  <br /> <br /><br />MJ is anything [size=24pt]BUT[/size] predictable. LOOK OUT /cook/ it's almost done brewing into a fine aromatic concoction... not Bamcakes...not stew...what IS that? <br /><br />I can't forget, we never found out what he meant, when he said on two  video sets to "BRACE YOURSELVES!" as he threw that punch. bounce/  :shock:  Wait---- PUNCH???  :mrgreen:  ::P
    on 1321565923:
    <br /><br />non-believer :arrow:  confused/  :roll:  smiley_spider  :?: typing/  OMG!  :idea: :arrow:  /white flag/  :arrow: believer  bounce/<br /><br />L.O.V.E. forever<br />
    <br /><br />I could not have pictured it better.  :) This Hoax Formula is very, very CUTE!
    Hi MJonmind  :) <br /><br />
    So true about people in general. That would have been me a few years ago when my kids were at home. For me the hoax happened at a good time!<br /><br />Ahh... Its her, you are so refreshing to read!
    <br /><br />Thank you for the nice compliment!  bearhug <br /><br />And I think MJ's timing of this Hoax was perfect, too. Just five years ago everyone would have, maybe, been too busy with all their kids still in school, or too young, imho. It is way kind of MJ I think, to wait until he had "Grand-Fans"(the children of fans), grown enough to play Hoax with us, and understand the heavier stuff about the world, too. 8-)  michael-jackson/
    on 1321556769:
    <br /><br />I have tried to find a feasible date on a Thursday 2012 that would fit with the numerology, but I didn't succeed. Well, my brithday next year (September 20, 2012) is on a Thursday :shock: A great date, but unfortunately it doesn't fit with the numerology. But could you surprise me Michael, please?  bow/<br /><br />If Mike doesn't BAM this year, then I hope something out of the ordinary would happen, as you said. Perhaps Murray would 'starve' in 'jail' and hence he would order lots of pizza!!  lolol/<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and hugs to you!<br />
    <br /><br />Well...there are four Thursdays in June 2012 which are divisible by 7. I haven't looked yet, but there might be something that really meant something to MJ which happened on these dates.<br /><br />From June 25 2009 through June 28 2012, all inclusive, is 1100 days. <br /><br />October 27 is the last Saturday before Halloween, and reckoning inclusively, is 1221 days from Lights Out, June 25 2009, but I don't think he would Bam after Elvis, who may come out to his own party!!!!!!<br /><br />I'll have to look to see if any of these dates are significant to MJ in History.<br /><br />There is also, that he can come back ANY day he wants to if he BAMs at Disneyland, because I read, I think, that they have fireworks every night there! And it IS, after all, the Happiest Place On Earth. ;D<br /><br />This isn't a Thursday, but March 20th is a significant day. On the 20th day of January 1961 John Kennedy took Office. It was a lovely dream, not to be. Exactly 1000 days later he was murdered. Mar 20 is 999 days from June 25 2009, non inclusive, and 1000 days, inclusive. Just brainstorming...Maybe this has to do with some Truth...some revelation of things the world never knew. :shock:<br /><br />Two more (probably corny) things: <br /><br />2012 is a LEAP year. ha ha ha ha ha You KNOW how he likes to leap onstage...it would be cool to Leap back to life, ya know? (without being dangerous, pale/ or getting hurt, Joker)<br /><br />If he comes back next Spring, it will be a spring and a leap. Maybe there really IS two of him. afraid/ afraid/ (Just kidding)<br /><br /> albino/<br /><br /><br /> :lol:<br />
  • on 1321541518:
    <br /><br />MICHAEL PLEASE!  geek/<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5lvnJqjP6OujKc4KdlDD_vLnxkfAmqIwWp1lEJ9Y1KWEoK0_0Y_poclEBKQ<br /><br />Pretty_Please.jpg<br /><br />praying_dog.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Oh my gosh, those pics are so cute...especially that little doggie.