Omg..

Is Micheal SERIOUSLY ALIVE?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wow, thank you for this effort ...... hmmm
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    ooohhh i can't see it clear enough ...
  • i like.. oh my god..
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i'm rubbish sorry.. but i can't make it out.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I hate to write but once again I do not know....
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    Michael does have a litte weakness in his left eye and so does this lady in the right pic... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • WELL I CANT SEE TO CLEARLY BUT I THINK IT IS MJ AND HE DOES DO BLONDE GOOD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I used photo shop to get it as BRIGHT as I can if ANYBODY has a better way of making it brighter! PLEASE PLEASE!! Thank you soo much!! Please check it out!!
    good work thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but how can we, perhaps even more sharply?
    Is that possible? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I can't see it clear enough, but good work
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    TruthSeekerMaura

can you post the original picture so we can all have a go with it.. please.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> no offence by that but everyone does something different.. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    The eyelid is a little how to MJ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    The eye shape .... MJ
    It is difficult not to say <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • t9h2xd.jpg

That is the original picture that it came from..

People in my house are freaking out saying they see it as well as some people online but i trust you guys WAY more because we've been looking for this stuff for months
  • Hotgirl1Hotgirl1 Posts: 124
    Not only the eyes but look at the jaw line and the shape of the mouth and nose....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Ya feel me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ...... I must be careful when I look into those eyes as long as I think it's mjs.
    But should not just be because I want to see that it's

Hmmm MJ <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OyanOyan Posts: 24
    I do'nt know what all of you, 'mini-Sherlock Holmes' are going to find out, but had this technology been available back when President Kennedy was assassinated, you all would have given the CIA some competition. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Not only the eyes but look at the jaw line and the shape of the mouth and nose....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Ya feel me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

YES HOTGIRL!!! OMG IM BUGGIN RIGHT NOW!!

EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT CLEAR MY HEART IS JUST TELLING ME!! IVE HAD THIS WEIRD FEELING FOR WEEKS SO I STARTED MAKING THESE VIDEOS LIKE EVERYDAY!!
    AND I JUST FEEL LIKE I WAS LEAD UP TO THIS MOMENT!!
    That would be too many similarities, right? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Profile, jaw shape, forehead, eyes ..... Adam's apple?
  • Not only the eyes but look at the jaw line and the shape of the mouth and nose....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Ya feel me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT CLEAR MY HEART IS JUST TELLING ME!! IVE HAD THIS WEIRD FEELING FOR WEEKS SO I STARTED MAKING THESE VIDEOS LIKE EVERYDAY!!
    KEEP ON DIGGING I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND YOUR COMMENTS ON THEM <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

That what had me lookin at the blonde this whole time, the jaw line/nose/ I truly cant tell the eyes here-I can see the eyes but I cant really tell. It is cool that you did this though Maurra. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I know some think it would be just too obvious for Michael to do this, but hey,people hide things in plain site all the time. Sometimes its the safest place.
  • I THINK IT IS GENIUS EVERYONE WOULD EXPECT HIM TO DRESS AS A MAN WHO WOULD THINK TO LOOK FOR HIM AS A WOMAN
    Yes, MJ was so often cladding and as a woman it would be safest falsity? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG i dont want to get to happy but i can tell yah i wanna scream(it's 1.05 pm so not a good idea <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ) i have trouble breathing 2 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> *pffffffff chill, relax count till 10 and breath pfffff* i dont want to get to exited cause it only makes the slap in my face harder <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but for now god im shaking <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    People please, there were pictures on which one can see clearly that this blonde woman may have a Adam's apple!
    Please who knows where I can find these pictures
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
This discussion has been closed.