Unseen pictures from Cascio's book

2»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What a sexy doctor ;D.<br /><br />I wouldn't mind getting sick if he would be my doctor geek/
  • on 1321717077:
    <br />What a sexy doctor ;D.<br /><br />I wouldn't mind getting sick if he would be my doctor geek/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Gina do you really LOVE Michael so much  to get sick  :?  ???? I'm sorry to ask you this,but what is the reason you are here on this forum :?  geek/ ????[/size]
    on 1321719954:
    <br />
    on 1321717077:
    <br />What a sexy doctor ;D.<br /><br />I wouldn't mind getting sick if he would be my doctor geek/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Gina do you really LOVE Michael so much to to get sick  :?  ???? I'm sorry to ask you this,but what is the reason you are here  :?  geek/ ????[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I guess I do love Michael that much to get sick, but I'm sure he has some secret cures geek/.<br /><br />What do you mean what is the reason I am here?<br />What is the reason you are here?
  • on 1321721491:
    <br />
    on 1321719954:
    <br />
    on 1321717077:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Gina do you really LOVE Michael so much to to get sick  :?  ???? I'm sorry to ask you this,but what is the reason you are here  :?  geek/ ????[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I guess I do love Michael that much to get sick, but I'm sure he has some secret cures geek/.<br /><br />What do you mean what is the reason I am here?<br />What is the reason you are here? <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm here to investigate what really happened to Michael and the strange things around him also . I'm here because I care about his message of LOVE and HEALING the planet  :) !!!!!<br />I'm not here to always talk about how SEXY and CHARMING he is  geek/.[/size]
    on 1321724617:
    <br />
    on 1321721491:
    <br />
    on 1321719954:
    <br />
    on 1321717077:
    <br /><br />I guess I do love Michael that much to get sick, but I'm sure he has some secret cures geek/.<br /><br />What do you mean what is the reason I am here?<br />What is the reason you are here? <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm here to investigate what really happened to Michael and the strange things around him also . I'm here because I care about his message of LOVE and HEALING the planet  :) !!!!!<br />I'm not here to always talk about how SEXY and CHARMING he is  geek/.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Does it look to you that I'm always talking about that?<br />Well maybe I am  talking about it more than others but I'm not gonna feel any guilt about it. You know why? Because he's so damn hot ;D<br /><br />
  • ^^^  ;D
    [size=12pt]hmmm.....I don't want to leave a wrong impression so yes I do care about his message of LOVE and HEALING the world. I care a lot.[/size]<br /><br />[size=8pt]PS: but he's still hot[/size] :P
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    lolol/
  • Lol don't worry Gina...we all know he is gorgeous :-*
  • ht_michael_jackson_jef_111118_wblog.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael why do we miss you all so much,WHY  :'( ????[/size]
  • on 1321665745:
    <br />
    448411165.jpg
    <br /><br />Doctor MJ ? :shock: :mrgreen:<br /><br />*cough cough* I think i'm coming down with something. :lol: ;)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />is that bashir on the far right in that second picture? oh wait...it's just a mask. Nevermind..<br />
  • @apple, your picture... i love it<br /><br /><br />
    on 1321694551:
    <br /><br /><br />Puppet_Master_by_piotsh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />this picture reminds me of....<br /><br />michael-jackson-g.jpg<br /><br />and then this...<br /><br />parispurple.jpg<br /><br />
  • on 1321875818:
    <br />@apple, your picture... i love it<br /><br /><br />
    on 1321694551:
    <br /><br /><br />Puppet_Master_by_piotsh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />this picture reminds me of....<br /><br />michael-jackson-g.jpg<br /><br />and then this...<br /><br />parispurple.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much Australian MJ BeLIEver  :) !!!! Much LOVE to you!!![/size]
  • 448411366.jpg  :roll:<br />captur10.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Well,Well so it seems that the unindicted Co-Conspirator "THING" was just Smoke and mirrors   geek/ !!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]See any BLACK dots  geek/???[/size]<br />5aadd6e5a4e4628dd326c187783b95ac.gif<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Yeahhhhhhhhh....  geek/  I do not go ahead with the reading of the book because spell to see the photos    bounce/.......so beautifulllllllllllll......love him every day more .....  bearhug  In Italy then today has been released  Immortal    party/.....JOY !!!!!! Great joy!!!!  /woohoo/ /woohoo/  LOVE YOU ALL !!!! bearhug<br />