Michael Jackson's Deathbed Removed From Auction

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in News
[size=12pt]Michael Jackson's deathbed has been removed from an upcoming auction at the request of the late singer's family.<br /><br />The bed was set to hit the auction block along with a handful of other items that were in the mansion that pop icon was renting in the final months of his life.<br /><br />According to RollingStone.com, the bed frame did not include the mattress, which was removed as evidence by authorities following the singer's death. Starting bids for the item were set at between $3,000 and $5,000.<br /><br />In addition to King of Pop's death bed, a never-before-seen piece of film footage of Jackson live in concert will soon go to auction. The footage was held by one of Jackson's drivers and will be offered by the Fame Bureau auction house.<br /><br />"It's a film that's frighteningly personal and up-close," Fame Bureau CEO Ted Owen said in an interview posted on YouTube. "It's like you're on stage with Michael Jackson."[/size]<br /><br />http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Id=1765320&Section=2&genre=pop

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this with us. Hoax or not, I am glad that bed is not going to be auctioned off. I think it's poor taste and is unbelievable that it was even a consideration.<br /><br />
    "It's a film that's frighteningly personal and up-close," Fame Bureau CEO Ted Owen said in an interview posted on YouTube. "It's like you're on stage with Michael Jackson."
    <br /><br />?????????? I don't care for this person's use of words (frighteningly??? is that supposed to spark more interest?)<br /><br />Maybe it's just me but I'm finding it really curious that this never seen before item is making it's way to the public now. For instance how did the driver get this tape? I know the story but I am not sure I believe it. Also, if the driver was out to profit from it why did it take over two years for him to decide to part with it?<br /><br />I also read an article where someone's friend went inside the mansion on a legitimate showing to maybe purchase the home. They took pictures and found it really interesting that personal items of Michael's was still placed throughout the home. I believe it was to capitalize off of Michael's name but why didn't the family take those items if they cleaned out the house? It doesn't make sense.
  • even though mj not dead, when i first read this article i was angry and disgusted.<br /><br />should be laws against this stuff.<br /><br /><br />anyway. maybe one of the jacksons or someone commisioned by mj bought it privately. ;)
  • Maybe the bed was never meant to go for auction, i always had my doubt about that, and now its taken back from the auction . , but this was for publicy , for keeping Michaels name in the news, Michael knew/knows that , every time your name is  in the news , your in peoples attention, even the news is not that very nice.And it works.... people i know talked to me about that.( and thats only in my surrounding) About the Never seen before footage it could be very interesting , they way i read it , its like there could be interesting stuff for taken this hoax to the next level, the level where Michael simply give piece by piece more hints to people who are to stubborn to see That Michael never really left us.<br /><br /> it is my believe that MJ planted these things.<br /><br />Keep the LOVE
  • imagine if the unseen pre recorded footage was how mj was going to bam and it had info abt his DH on it... lol. ok i am just fantasising now...<br /><br />hopefully the footage at least gives us a clue :)
  • I have a suspicion, they removed the bed from the auction because Murray also said Michael peed in the bed, and it smelled so bad, he also told Michael to clean it, it is not sanitising.. Any how, I am glad they did not auction it...