Threatened, a clue?

ToveTove Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don’t think that this thing haven’t been pointed out yet.<br />Is it a clue? I don’t know, but it just feels like it. And since Immortal’s  horror mix.<br />I think has been pointed even more clearly. <br /><br />Everyone of you remember Thriller in this is it?<br />And in the end of it the rising stage where Mike is dancing Threatened?<br />I wondered that a bit. Even More when I remembered the end of Threatened.<br />“What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br />It isn’t. It’s the beginning.” Really?<br /><br />Threatened is also in Immortal’s  horror mix.<br />After the lines “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br />It isn’t. It’s the beginning.” You can hear clearly finger-snapping. “let me breathe in my own time and I will come back in. I'll button my shirt, my jacket. I'll look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my finger, maybe then BAM!” After finger snapping Thriller starts.<br />

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321872617:
    <br /><br /><br />Threatened is also in Immortal’s  horror mix.<br />After the lines “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br />It isn’t. It’s the beginning.” You can hear clearly finger-snapping. “let me breathe in my own time and I will come back in. I'll button my shirt, my jacket. I'll look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my finger, maybe then BAM!” After finger snapping Thriller starts.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Is Michael reciting this phrase in the Immortal mix?<br /><br />
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I think it's Rod Serling. Still I feel like it was added for a reason. Listen it!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Rod Serling's is this one "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br />It isn’t. It’s the beginning.:<br /><br />I thought you meant the last phrase in TII,I thought you meant it was put there in the song- "Let me breathe in my own time and I will come back in. I'll button my shirt, my jacket. I'll look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my finger, maybe then BAM!"
  • I have been listeneing to Threatened ALOT Lately and in the sequence of the  Immortal mix I think it is HUGLY SIGNIFICANT and I also think that the people who SHOULD feel THREATENED by MICHAEL are or are about the know why!!!!!!!!!!  /bravo/ bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Tove and Anna, you put the comma before 'maybe' and not after like I would have.  You're not sure MJ will BAM?<br />"Let me breathe in my own time and I will come back in. I'll button my shirt, my jacket. I'll look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my finger maybe, then BAM!"