Snoop Dogg Partying With Fake MJ and Flexible Half Naked Chicks

anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
edited January 1970 in News
Snoop Dogg  Partying with Fake MJ  & FLEXIBLE Half Naked Chicks<br /><br />http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/snoop_dogg_party_las_vegas_pictures#tab=most_recent<br /><br /><br />[img]http://1128_snoop_party_launchSnoop Dogg[/img] <br />Snoop Dogg partied his face off with a Michael Jackson impersonator in Vegas this weekend and ... HOLY CRAP THAT CHICK JUST PULLED HER LEG OVER HEAD!!!<br /><br />Snoop was surrounded by an army of super-flexible lingerie-clad models at Chateau nightclub at the Paris hotel -- but don't worry, his wife was there too.<br /><br />Good Dogg.

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    It has pictures, but I wasn't able to attach the picture for some reason.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Here are the pictures.<br /><br />snoop_dogg__22_of_24__full.jpg<br /><br />snoop_dogg__21_of_24__full.jpg
  • Oh! thank God it is the fake MJ..if it was the real MJ they would have freaked  lolol/ (just a humour)
    It would definitely be the most perfect disguise for MJ....go as a Fake MJ. I know it's probably not him, but they are preparing for the Cirque de Soleil shows to start up in Vegas! I get to see it in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait!
    @Purelove...thank you for posting those pics!
  • on 1322522417:
    <br /> Snoop Dogg  Partying with Fake MJ  & FLEXIBLE Half Naked Chicks<br /><br />http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/snoop_dogg_party_las_vegas_pictures#tab=most_recent<br /><br /><br />[img]http://1128_snoop_party_launchSnoop Dogg[/img] <br />Snoop Dogg partied his face off with a Michael Jackson impersonator in Vegas this weekend and ... HOLY CRAP THAT CHICK JUST PULLED HER LEG OVER HEAD!!!<br /><br />Snoop was surrounded by an army of super-flexible lingerie-clad models at Chateau nightclub at the Paris hotel -- but don't worry, his wife was there too.<br /><br />Good Dogg. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy anewfan,thank you for this wonderful news  :) !!! I'm a big fan of SNOOP ,he's THE MAN  rr/ !!!! By the way,last Christmas he gave to some guy who was dressed like Jesus ,20 $ ,you really have to see this, OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!![/size]<br /><br />Snoop Dogg meets Jesus on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood CA 12/25/2010 <br />
    @applehead...that's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I really like Snoop Dogg also. He's just smooth like that.....
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that this "Fake MJ" looks like a dummy?<br /><br />EDIT: also I think it's interesting that the article title has FAKE and FLEXIBLE in it.....like a dummy could be I suppose!<br /><br /> :shock:
    on 1322523345:
    <br />@Purelove...thank you for posting those pics!<br />
    <br /><br />NP sweets. bearhug
    on 1322523303:
    <br />It would definitely be the most perfect disguise for MJ....go as a Fake MJ. I know it's probably not him, but they are preparing for the Cirque de Soleil shows to start up in Vegas! I get to see it in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait!<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that the MJ disguise would be the BEST disguise for MJ. :lol: Just like Chaplin attending the competition of his best body doubles and he became the third. :lol: <br /><br />By looking at the hands of this guy, I can easily say that he is not Michael tho.<br /><br />Lucky you anewfan. I wish CDS came to my country too. I would love to watch it. I hope you enjoy the show. And actually I'm pretty sure that you will. Have fun.  bearhug
    on 1322614336:
    <br />
    on 1322523303:
    <br />It would definitely be the most perfect disguise for MJ....go as a Fake MJ. I know it's probably not him, but they are preparing for the Cirque de Soleil shows to start up in Vegas! I get to see it in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait!<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that the MJ disguise would be the BEST disguise for MJ. :lol: Just like Chaplin attending the competition of his best body doubles and he became the third. :lol: <br /><br />By looking at the hands of this guy, I can easily say that he is not Michael tho.<br /><br />Lucky you anewfan. I wish CDS came to my country too. I would love to watch it. I hope you enjoy the show. And actually I'm pretty sure that you will. Have fun.  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!
  • on 1322610919:
    <br />@applehead...that's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I really like Snoop Dogg also. He's just smooth like that..... <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]You're welcome  :) !!!! My favourite from Snoop is [glow=red,2,300]Drop It Like It's Hot ft. Pharrell Williams [/glow],it's super cool  rr/  mj_bad/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot ft. Pharrell Williams <br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Applehead you're a Snoop fan? I like you lol, that's one of my fav's from him.<br /><br />As for the fake MJ, I watched him the other night on Conan with a band, don't know if it's his, called Das Racist <--lol. He was pretty good btw.