Michael Jackson is STILL ALIVE--- "Did You See That MUG?"

2»

Comments

• peacock7 I'll pray for you. Take care.
  • on 1322779112:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank's  :) and please don't forget that LEGENDs LIVE FOREVER  geek/  ,PEACE bro  rr/!!!![/size]
  • on 1322667526:
    <br />
    on 1322666830:
    <br />The mugshot was allegedly taken after the VERDICT on 11/7, not after the SENTENCING on 11/29. The suits match. People need to start reading.<br />
    <br /><br />The mugshot is said to be taken moments after the verdict. But the mugshot suit is not the one he wore on verdict. yes, both are grey, but the verdict suit has white stripes. The mugshot suit has a different print (try decreasing the light in photoshop and you'll see. There are no white stripes on the mugshot suit) The verdict and mugshot suits should match, but no they are different. At least this is what I see<br /><br />460193817.jpg<br /><br />Verdict<br /><br />1107murraynpgbncredit.jpg<br /><br />the mugshot suit rather looks like this one<br />300.murray.conrad.lr.020810.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hi Everyone!<br /><br />I agree with applehead250609 and _anna_ ;  I beLIEve that are 2 Murrays-the 8' tall Murray and the 'shorter' doppelganger Murray.  The doppelganger is the one in jail. <br /><br />Comparative below offers 'evidence of 2 Murrays.  <br /><br />Compare alignment of top of ear with eye brows:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray' ear top aligns with outer eyebrow but then his eyebrowns curve upward 'above' the ear alignment line; also the brows are fuller  <br />B) the 'mugshot Murray' ear tops and eye brows form a single alignment line; also the brows are not as bushy, less hair, and appear 'groomed'<br /><br />Compare the left eye:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-sclerae is white<br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'-sclerae is bloody<br /><br />Compare the eyes:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-iris large with no sclerae above or below the iris  <br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'-iris seems smaller with sclerae showing below the iris<br /><br />Compare the bags and naso-labial lines<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-pronounced bags and deep naso-labial lines<br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'- bags and naos-labial lines not as pronounced or deeply etched<br /><br />Compare the distance between nose and upper lip<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-longer<br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'-shorter<br /><br />Compare the ears:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'- top of ears stick out from scalp <br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'-ears appeared to be surgically 'pinned' and are close to scalp<br /><br />Compare the skin tone:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-dark skin color, yellow undertones<br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'-lighter skin tone, pink undertones<br /><br />Compare the hairline:<br />A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-left and right sides more bald, hairline deeply receded <br />B) the 'mugshot Murray'- left and right side less bald, hairline not as receded <br /><br />Cheers!<br /><br />Trial is part of hoax-Michael is alive.<br /><br />We love you, Michael!!!<br /><br /> <br /><br /> 
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    That's weird, I found also a Robert Earl Carter in prison on the other site...<br /><br />http://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/search.aspx<br /><br />Also, I dig and dig and search and I could not find infos about this inmate...  :?:
  • julia142 Conrad isn't found on http://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/search.aspx because that's the Department of Corrections. Murray is in the county jail; not in prison.