An Hoax based Fan art

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi guys,<br /><br />A while ago, i found this fan made wallpaper when browsing the web. Loved it !<br />Just wanted to share it with you guys ;)<br />hoaxmj1280x800.png<br /><br />I'm not really sure i'm posting this in the right section...  :? If i'm not, feel free to move/delete this thread  ;)<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sweeeet! That looks pretty cool.
  • That's sweet awesome! Do you know where it came from originally? I particularly like the "THIS IS living" above the film and "BS" on the newspaper.
  • on 1322848969:
    <br />Hi guys,<br /><br />A while ago, i found this fan made wallpaper when browsing the web. Loved it !<br />Just wanted to share it with you guys ;)<br />hoaxmj1280x800.png<br /><br />I'm not really sure i'm posting this in the right section...  :? If i'm not, feel free to move/delete this thread  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you ManInTheMirror  :) ,very nice wallpaper  8-)!!!!<br />My favourite part is that one with BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.......!!!!!!![/size]
  • Maybe it's a cover of a DVD film? :O<br />Sure it would BE a great cover of a film about the hoax... :)
  • Sorry for the late answer ! I remember it was done by a french student called "COUM", i believe its just a nickname though. It was done as a project for a course on photoshop. I did find it on Facebook.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love how so many talented artists have contributed all the art, videos etc. for us all to enjoy!<br />Beautiful and I'm sure MJ appreciates it too!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I LOVED it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  :mrgreen: