Email correspondence with Mr. Craig Harvey

Comments

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    How very, VERY interesting he even responded. That alone speaks mountains. MOUNTAINS!!
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> All I have to say is WOW!! Good job Mo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I was 10000000% sure Michael is alive but now i'm 10000000000000000% sure he is!! lol
  • I find all of this very interesting, so thanks for posting it. Fascinating! But one question.

How do you know it's Craig Harvey himself answering those emails? Just because it's coming from his address, doesn't necessarily mean he's writing the emails. We can't see who's sitting at his computer. He could have an assistant or someone who does his correspondence. That doesn't negate the interesting content, but just had to ask that question.
  • "Lastly, the vast majority (99%) of physicians will not jeopardize their profession or their livelihood by signing a bogus death certificate. They have too much at stake should their fraud be detected and reported."

What would make the physician believe they were signing a "bogus" DC unless they know that the "deceased" is really ALIVE? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was have a difficult day with this today and this alone has lifted my spirits and reaffirmed my belief in the hoax!!!!!

Thank you Mo!
  • but i dont get the contradiction with his last paragraph and what he recently said about believing the hoax and us being a name he cant pronounce*scratches head* kinda weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    but i dont get the contradiction with his last paragraph and what he recently said about believing the hoax and us being a name he cant pronounce*scratches head* kinda weird

Well because at first he surely believed there was just some people being curious
    But now he has come to the conclusion that we're going to dig deeper and deeper and that he is in close watch <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So he try to destabilize us that's all (I hope so)
    Of course he want us to believe that Mike is dead , that's his job after all
  • HI GUYS!!!
    I SENT CRAIG HARVEY AN EMAIL ASKING IF THEY DID ANY TEST TO PROVE MICHAELS IDENTIFY SUCH AS DNA, DENTAL.ETC...HERE IS HIS ANSWER!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM EXCITED!!!

The body was identified by his California driver’s license. We do not use DNA or dental records in cases unless the ID cannot be established through other means. Due to the cost of DNA, it is a last resort. We typically use dental records in cases involving fire or severe trauma or decomposition. None of those were a factor here.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Chief Coroner Investigator & Chief of Operations

Department of Coroner

County of Los Angeles

1104 North Mission Road

Los Angeles, CA 90033

FAX (323) 224-3920

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov">charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov</a><!-- e -->

People are more touchy about being thought silly than they are about being thought unjust.
    – E.B. White, writer (1899-1985)
  • DOING DA HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    so what does this say to you!!

why did they use his drivers licence when his family was with him in the hospital.. who could identify him for sure!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    You don't need identification if someone dies in hospital. If he died at home, maybe - but he didn't die at all did he? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HI GUYS!!!
    I SENT CRAIG HARVEY AN EMAIL ASKING IF THEY DID ANY TEST TO PROVE MICHAELS IDENTIFY SUCH AS DNA, DENTAL.ETC...HERE IS HIS ANSWER!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM EXCITED!!!

The body was identified by his California driver’s license. We do not use DNA or dental records in cases unless the ID cannot be established through other means. Due to the cost of DNA, it is a last resort. We typically use dental records in cases involving fire or severe trauma or decomposition. None of those were a factor here.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Chief Coroner Investigator & Chief of Operations

Department of Coroner

County of Los Angeles

1104 North Mission Road

Los Angeles, CA 90033

FAX (323) 224-3920

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov">charvey@coroner.lacounty.gov</a><!-- e -->

People are more touchy about being thought silly than they are about being thought unjust.
    – E.B. White, writer (1899-1985)

Hmmmmm. So it could have been ANYBODY really. I'm dancing!!!!!! I'm dancing!! Oh yeah!!!!
  • so what does this say to you!!

why did they use his drivers licence when his family was with him in the hospital.. who could identify him for sure!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

.THIS IS THE BEST CLUE WE HAVE HAD IN A LONG LONG TIME !!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • You don't need identification if someone dies in hospital. If he died at home, maybe - but he didn't die at all did he? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

AND HIS LICENSE SAYS MICHAEL JOE JACKSON..SO HOW THE HELL THE D.C. IS JOSEPH???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • SWEEEEEEET! Mo and Doreentbird you are the best! I love that Craig Harvey actually got back to you. Yep, it is becoming clear that this is a bunch of ostrich poohy! Yeeeee hawwwww! I am kicking up my heels right now!!! It's about time someone with authority is finally speaking to confirm our beliefs.

Oh, Michael, you are the best! You are the master of mystery and magic---and have once again proven that you know how to manipulate the powers that be. I am so looking forward to your next sweeping step!
  • uh dna to expensive???? its frikin michael jackson and supossedly they sent his brain away for testing,right? i mean im sure thats a shit ton more than getting dna results <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow!!!! All I can say is you apparently have a deceased Michael Jackson in your facility and you also have the knowledge of numerous impersonators, some of which Michael himself has used in the past, and you are going to just trust a driver's license picture which may be a few years old? Based on the number of surgeries that Michael is accused to have had he could have been changing all the time and some of the impersonators have admittedly had surgery to look more like him. Sounds to me that the expense of DNA testing shouldn't have even been an issue and should have been done ASAP. It looks to me like this fits in more with the theory of the hoax!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks - in that case it is strange that the police didn't arrive earlier. In fact they didn't turn up for a couple of days. I know it is disputed that he died at home - according to Murray, he still had a pulse and died at the hospital - but we don't know this for sure.
    very unethical. I live in the U.S., my gr-mother had a stroke and died at home. Still we had to wait for the police to arrive before the coroner could remove her body.
  • Wow!!!! All I can say is you apparently have a deceased Michael Jackson in your facility and you also have the knowledge of numerous impersonators, some of which Michael himself has used in the past, and you are going to just trust a driver's license picture which may be a few years old? Based on the number of surgeries that Michael is accused to have had he could have been changing all the time and some of the impersonators have admittedly had surgery to look more like him. Sounds to me that the expense of DNA testing shouldn't have even been an issue and should have been done ASAP. It looks to me like this fits in more with the theory of the hoax!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

lolol..IM SITTING HERE AT MY JOB GRINNING LIKE A STUPID FOOL..MY COWORKERS THINK I GOT ... FOR LUNCH I SO HAPPY. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but this FEELS like the BEST indication we have gotten so far I AM TOTALLY FREAKIN OUT!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Lord please, let it be true.

Right on. This statement explains why the person had to be pronounced dead at the hosptal rather than at home. No police dispatched and no test indicated for identification. Brilliant!
  • I don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but this FEELS like the BEST indication we have gotten so far I AM TOTALLY FREAKIN OUT!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Lord please, let it be true.

YEP YEP
  • I remember Jermaine explaining away at why they continued t work on him even though he had stopped breasthing at home, continuing enroute to the hospital and even up until past one hour after getting to thehospital. They wanted "Katherine" to arrive and see him being worked on before making the final call. What kind of rubbish is that? No. WE KNOW THE REAL REASON, JERMAINE. You can stop frontin now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hey Michael <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I SENT THE EMAIL BELOW TO CRAIG HARVEY..I HOPE HE ANSWERS IT....

Dear Mr. Harvey,
    Let me start first with thanking you for always
    responding to my questions on a timely and polite
    manner.

What the speculation amongst us hoax believers is this
    pure and simple…
    Someone indeed died on June 25th, but that was NOT the real
    Michael Jackson. We believe it to be a MJ impersonator
    who was gravely ill, and died in MJ's place.
    There are many aspects of this situation of Michaels
    "death" that honestly don’t add up. As an Accountant
    I look for things to balance and cross foot.
    We believe an autopsy was indeed performed as has
    been reported. However, how are we to be sure
    of the identity of the man it was performed on. We are to
    take the word of Latoya?The person that stood against her brother when he needed
    her the most?

I am speaking for myself of course, but also for many other
    fans out there. I am not a nut, but a well educated
    52 yr old woman. I know when things don't add up.
    All we are looking for is closure one way or the other
    WHO died that day. Can you provide any assistance
    in making that closure possible for us without
    divulging any confidential secrets?

It would be greatly appreciated, and maybe
    our lives can move forward with a clear mind.

Thank again in advance for all your patience
    and understanding you have shown.

Doreen Bilotto
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well done.. keeping him on his toes i hope.. just wait a reply.. lets hope it a good 1.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lastly, the vast majority (99%) of physicians will not jeopardize their profession or their livelihood by signing a bogus death certificate. They have too much at stake should their fraud be detected and reported.

This further lets me know that this is all a hoax! I work in a clinic that is in direct connection and/or affiliation with a neighboring hospital (I can see them across the street from my office) and a patient died at the hospital but they were not a patient of any of our family practice doctors. Our doctors do rounds at the hospital on a daily basis switching up every week who goes and what time. Well this patient died while one of our doctors was on call as the attending physician. Long story short they sent the death certificate here and he refused to sign because he hadn't came into the hospital yet. The patient died before he was physically even in the building. He refused to sign since he knew nothing of the patient or his medical history. Long story short the hospital director called and informed him that our state law requires the attending physician to sign the certificate no matter what. He wasn't his patient but since he was on call he had to sign.

I thought it was messed up really. It's like someone making a mess before you get there but you are held responsible although you have no idea what went on or how big of a mess was created. I also understood the doc not wanting to sign it because he didn't want to be held liable but he had no choice. The director stated that it's the law and if he didn't sign then it would be against his best interest if he didn't. Basically even if the doctor never saw you the way it works is, your medical charts are reviewed and based on your history a cause of death is determined if it's due to illness. That's the best explanation I can give being that we deal with things of this nature on a daily basis.