Michael Jackson’s siblings want daughter’s name off iffy film project

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Michael Jackson’s siblings want daughter’s name off iffy film project[/size]<br /><br />jpeg<br /><br />More controversy inside Michael Jackson’s family.<br /><br />A number of MJ’s siblings — along with close family friends — think Paris Jackson is being exploited by a little-known Hollywood producer, who has yet to do a feature film.<br /><br />Katherine Jackson supposedly has been charmed by Stephen Sobisky into allowing Paris to star in “Lundon’s Bridge,” based on a privately published, little-known Hollywood actor, Dennis Christen.Janet Charlton<br /><br />reports others slated to appear in the movie are Larry King and his wife, Shawn, and Joey Fatone of N’Sync.<br /><br />I’ve learned that the Kings’ close relationship with the Jacksons was a big part of this coming together.<br /><br />While Paris has shown a real flair for acting — in private classes and school productions — many believe being the daughter of the King of Pop would automatically allow her access to Hollywood’s best studios, producers and directors.<br /><br />“She does not need to be involved with a guy who clearly is using her attachment to his project to raise the money. … This is pure exploitation of Michael Jackson’s only daughter,” said a source very close to the family.<br /><br />http://www.suntimes.com/9383345-417/michael-jacksons-siblings-want-daughters-name-off-iffy-film-project.html

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    others slated to appear in the movie are[size=14pt] Larry King[/size] and his wife, Shawn, and Joey Fatone of N’Sync.<br /><br />I’ve learned that the[size=14pt] Kings’ close relationship with the Jacksons was a big part of this coming together.[/size]
    <br /><br /> :D<br /><br />"He is still dead by the way"
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I read a similar story:<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris: “Hollywood” Fundraising Bait<br /><br />12/10/11 1:41pm Roger Friedman<br /><br />Paris Jackson–if she wanted to be in the movies, you’d think her grandmother would take her to Steven Spielberg or someone reputable or high class in Hollywood. Instead, Paris, who’s 13, is now being exploited for a movie that has no funding, a producer with no production credits, and a cast that includes such sterling movie actors as Larry King, his wife Shawn, and Joey Fatone of NSync. The website for “Lundon’s Bridge” has already been set up with Paris’s picture prominently featured.<br /><br />And there’s a FUNDRAISING button on the website–the guy, Stephen Sobisky, doesn’t actually have the money to make his three part fantasy adventure. He’s using Paris as bait. And Katherine Jackson, the ill equipped grandma, has no clue. But let’s get this straight. Sobisky is a visual effects supervisor for B movies. He has not produced or directed one major motion picture. As we’ve learned from the recent “Gotti” mess, the rest of this is hogwash. Where are the Jackson kids’ lawyer? Where is a guardian? Sobisky will now fish around the world using Paris Jackson to try and raise money. And the little girl probably thinks this is going to happen, and be a big deal. Oy vey.<br /><br />And please! “Fifty percent will be donated to schools”–really, what schools? What are they talking about? Fifty percent of what? It’s a shonda, as you say in Yiddish.<br /><br />PS The book this is all based on, “Lundon’s Bridge.” is such a classic it’s self published by a journeyman Hollywood bit player named Dennis Christen. It’s currently ranked around number 86,000 on amazon.com with three reviews.<br /><br />Janet Jackson, call your agents!<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/fundraising.html<br /><br />http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/12/10/michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-already-being-exploited-by-hollywood<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I wonder what is going on with this. :?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    In my opinion it's fake. It's like Miss Castaway. It's a spoof. Most likely orchestrated as a fun little side story for some clues and for something to watch unfold. An excuse for the fans to talk smack about KJ again. Drama, you know.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1323731900:
    <br />In my opinion it's fake. It's like Miss Castaway. It's a spoof. Most likely orchestrated as a fun little side story for some clues and for something to watch unfold. An excuse for the fans to talk smack about KJ again. Drama, you know.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh geez... I hope no more drama. Especially with the kids involved  :P<br /><br /><br />....and don't get me started on the attacks on Katherine Jackson!  ::)<br /><br /><br />I wonder if this had anything to do with the changing of the Ellen Show airing? :( 
  • She's now on Ellen on 14th.<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/index.html<br /><br />Hmmmmmmm........."(Live Actor) Bet you can't guess who will play Paris' dad!"<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/meet.html<br /><br />
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1323731900:
    <br />In my opinion it's fake. It's like Miss Castaway. It's a spoof. Most likely orchestrated as a fun little side story for some clues and for something to watch unfold. An excuse for the fans to talk smack about KJ again. Drama, you know.<br />
    <br /><br />Aha! So it was a cheap shot using songs from Michael in the Youtube video entitled Paris' Photoshoot. I thought that time it was sickening that they try to sell unrelated projects using Michael's name and I was worried that every tiny silly idea is promoting itself with his name and if it flops it is only going to hurt Michael's legacy.<br /><br />Unless of course this is just hoax related and Paris is really starring in the real life movie that her father is producing. He of course can use his own music to promote his hoax and tell us it is Breaking News that he is Behind The Mask, though we knew that already. And Michael we are there to help you cross the bridge and wait with Paris till you return.
    on 1323735498:
    <br />She's now on Ellen on 14th.<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/index.html<br /><br />Hmmmmmmm........."(Live Actor) Bet you can't guess who will play Paris' dad!"
    <br /><br />Of course I can't guess. Is it a cheap shot that anyone can be her father because of the controversy of her origins? Or is it just another project trying to gain publicity through the death hoax? Or is it really Michael's BAM?
    <br /><br />Actually I didn't notice earlier, this is a new mix of Breaking News.<br /><br />A few words I caught were<br /><br />Always Explore<br />Success<br />Always Be The Champion<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />BREAKING NEWS........
    Oh another thing, did anyone think of the significance of Lundon?<br /><br /><br />Remember JACK LONDON, the supposed doppelganger on Facebook who said he was Michael's double and posted all the London announcement pics saying it was him
    This gets more interesting<br /><br />I signed up for the Lundon's Bridge newsletter and this is what I got.<br /><br />
    Lundons Bridge<br /> <br /><br /> <br />    Welcome!    <br /> <br />Valued Subscriber, <br />Hi Everyone. Thanks for joining the Lundon's Bridge mailing list. Each week we'll be sending out information regarding the progress with the book and the movie! We are truly very excited and we hope that you are too about the Lundon's Bridge Franchise!<br /><br />Oh and just so you know privacy is very important to me and you have my word that we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone.<br /><br />Till next time have a wonderful day! Oh, I almost forgot, be sure to look for me on the Ellen Show the week of December 12th! We will post the exact date as the show schedule is solidified! :)<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson, xo<br />Lundons Bridge<br />email: newslettersupport@lundons.com <br /><br />web: http://www.lundons.com
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    GMT FX doesn't exist on the internet.....another thing I found to be interesting is the movie companies involved...Sandman and C-IT entertainment...and paralight studios.<br /><br />This is Lee Baker, president of Sandman Studios...he an author, that is producing Paris's film and has written alot of childrens books..and making them into movies....<br /><br />Check out his website and videos......amazing stuff...and very Hoax related indeed..<br /><br />http://leebakeronline.com/sample-page/<br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • on 1323744479:
    <br />Oh another thing, did anyone think of the significance of Lundon?<br /><br /><br />Remember JACK LONDON, the supposed doppelganger on Facebook who said he was Michael's double and posted all the London announcement pics saying it was him<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]To me this JACK LONDON reminds me of the ALIAS Michael supposely used to get drugs lol  lolol/  :?:[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson used alias 'Jack London' to obtain drugs  <br />The US Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating how Michael Jackson was able to obtain a cocktail of drugs found at his rented home and which doctors supplied him. <br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5723889/Michael-Jackson-used-alias-Jack-London-to-obtain-drugs.html
  • on 1323744226:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Actually I didn't notice earlier, this is a new mix of Breaking News.<br /><br />A few words I caught were<br /><br />Always Explore<br />Success<br />Always Be The Champion<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />BREAKING NEWS........<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this information with us, PureLove. Very interesting.<br /><br />I wonder if this is just to create more attention/publicity. It seems to attract the interest of people more so than just advertising. IDK. Interesting words on who will play her father...I bet we can't guess? Wouldn't it be awesome if it was Michael himself?<br /><br />As far as the producer - at one time Steven Spielberg and other top producers were considered nobody's. I don't understand. The same Hollywood producers that the family believes Paris should be speaking with...aren't they some of the same who shunned Michael because of the 2005 trial? If I were in the position that Paris is in I believe I'd want to make a statement and I believe she is doing exactly that. She really doesn't need the money or the fame. She's inherited both from her father. It's really about doing what she wants to do - if in fact this is even real and not made up. Somehow, I believe it's a real project.<br /><br />My other thought is that it's really rude the way they put down the others who are playing parts in the movie. Just because they aren't a Brad Pitt doesn't mean they don't have the ability to do really well. It shows the shallowness of some minds.<br /><br />Okay - if this were in fact real (and Michael had nothing to do with it) then the Estate and Sony would be all over the video that is out (great words - thanks for catching that Simalves). I noticed a few days ago (and maybe it's already been posted) that the beginning of the video - with the sky and bubbles that float up are exactly the same as in Moonwalker.<br /><br />Let's keep watching - I think there is a lot more to this "movie" and I'll be happy to see it succeed.<br /><br />Blessings
  • could this be the project TS is working on?
  • on 1323763396:
    <br />
    on 1323744479:
    <br />Oh another thing, did anyone think of the significance of Lundon?<br /><br /><br />Remember JACK LONDON, the supposed doppelganger on Facebook who said he was Michael's double and posted all the London announcement pics saying it was him<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]To me this JACK LONDON reminds me of the ALIAS Michael supposely used to get drugs lol  lolol/  :?:[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson used alias 'Jack London' to obtain drugs  <br />The US Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating how Michael Jackson was able to obtain a cocktail of drugs found at his rented home and which doctors supplied him. <br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5723889/Michael-Jackson-used-alias-Jack-London-to-obtain-drugs.html<br />
    <br /><br />And I remember that member we had awhile back who called themselves "Call of the Wild" claiming inside knowledge (quite convincingly at times I thought). Whoever it was eventually left disgusted that we didn't believe him/her... 
    Interesting connections to do with the enterprises of the making of Lundons Bridge....<br /><br />London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down  ;D ;D ;D
    <br /><br /> elvis_/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/
  • on 1323731900:
      I don't know if it is a spoof or not, Paris is going to he on the Ellen show tomorrow.  Perhaps to talk about this new movie?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't believe Paris would be in a project that Michael didn't approve. And on the contrary I do believe that there is Michael's hand behind this project too. Probably we will be getting more hoax clues with it. We shouldn't jump to conclusions but watch and see first.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1323819022:
    <br />Interesting connections to do with the enterprises of the making of Lundons Bridge....<br /><br />London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down  ;D ;D ;D<br />
    <br />thank you for this....wow! last update on that page is october 18,2011 and active officers are J.Branca and M.J.Jackson?? interesting!<br />@Shybleueyes...it could be very well ;)
  • wonder which siblings.
  • Isn't Sandman Studios owned by Illuminati? White triangle pointing up with 6 dots, RED triangle pointing down 6 dots<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1323866416:
    <br />Isn't Sandman Studios owned by Illuminati? White triangle pointing up with 6 dots, RED triangle pointing down 6 dots<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    i don't know about that but i have this vague feeling that the name sandman has shown up here somewhere along the line , much earlier. anyone else have any recolection about that or am i goofy?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1323821862:
    <br />I don't believe Paris would be in a project that Michael didn't approve. And on the contrary I do believe that there is Michael's hand behind this project too. Probably we will be getting more hoax clues with it. We shouldn't jump to conclusions but watch and see first. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree.  I don't think Paris is going around willy-nilly getting involved in projects that Michael wouldn't approve of.  We just need to wait and see.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1323813543:
    <br />
    on 1323763396:
    <br />
    on 1323744479:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]To me this JACK LONDON reminds me of the ALIAS Michael supposely used to get drugs lol  lolol/  :?:[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson used alias 'Jack London' to obtain drugs  <br />The US Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating how Michael Jackson was able to obtain a cocktail of drugs found at his rented home and which doctors supplied him. <br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5723889/Michael-Jackson-used-alias-Jack-London-to-obtain-drugs.html<br />
    <br /><br />And I remember that member we had awhile back who called themselves "Call of the Wild" claiming inside knowledge (quite convincingly at times I thought). Whoever it was eventually left disgusted that we didn't believe him/her... <br />
    <br />Gosh that is a long time ago. Wasn't it Mr Carousel [  it was a facebook account] who also went by the screen name Jack London?<br />http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002189297520&sk=info<br />