Janet Jackson On Murray's Guilty Verdict

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Janet Jackson On Murray's Guilty Verdict[/size]<br /><br />janetjackson1216500.jpg<br /><br />Janet Jackson made an appearance on "Good Morning America" this week and discussed body image, her niece, Paris and the intensely-publicized trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Janet's brother, pop megastar Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Jackson's response was concise regarding the guilty verdict and subsequent four-year sentence. While acknowledging that she supported the jury's decision, any 'closure' coming from the verdict was hallow and fleeting.<br /><br />“It doesn’t bring my brother back—that would be the ultimate," she said. "But the best was done at that moment."<br /><br />http://www.hiphopblog.com/news-mainmenu-35/28107-janet-jackson-on-murrays-guilty-verdict.html

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I'm starting to feel sick in the stomach if I hear again "It won't bring him back". Enough is enough....
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1324051526:
    <br />I'm starting to feel sick in the stomach if I hear again "It won't bring him back". Enough is enough.... <br />
    <br /><br />I don´t find that so disturbing....<br /><br />“It (the verdict, the trial) doesn’t bring my brother back (but maybe something else?)—that would be the ultimate, (would be...so can possibly still be achieved in future....)" she said. "But the best was done at that moment (at that moment....maybe more later on...)."<br /><br />That´s how I read it. Not so sad and final after all, is it?<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Listen to this sentence at around 4.00  -    It does indeed seem a strange thing to say, if MJ is supposed to be "dead"  suspicious//  I don't know what we would do without the family constantly giving us clues<br /><br /> /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm pretty for sure every family member has said "It won't bring Michael back". LaToya, Katherine, Joe, Jermaine, Omer, now Janet. What's up with that? To me, it either means Michael's not coming back, or they're trying to get people to catch on, by talking about Michael coming back. :?
  • Watch Janet's facial expression after she says "The best was done at that moment".  She :::knows::: MJ is alive...and she always smiles when she "lies". 8)
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    The King of Pop = Michael jackson<br />The Queen of Pop = Janet Jackson<br /><br />I liked her hair in this interview