Interesting Performance on XFactor Tonight

2»

Comments

• Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I agree with everyone here, it was a very obvious confirmation of what we all know. When the song finished and the red hearts appeared on the dancers chests, they represented an Army of Love, what TS created here a long time ago.
  • onejuly<br />I watched The X Factor tonight and they did 'They Dont Care About Us' (The Immortal Version). They had robotic soldiers who did the drill, they had sevens on their chest, which changed to money symbols ($$$), and then to question marks. I don't know what to think of it. And at the end, when they finished the word "BELIEVE" in all uppercase letters showed on the backdrop behind them.<br /><br />I think it was more of a message than an actual performance, because the final three contestants barely sang. They sang ONE verse, and the rest was Michael's voice. I think it's too coincidental. The word "BELIEVE" had nothing to do with Immortal (which is what they were supporting), or the song.<br /><br />What do you think?<br />I don't have any screen shots yet.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wow thank you for this 1july  :shock:  8-) !!! The performance of the Robots was awesome except the $ sign!!!! What the Money has to do with with Peace and Love that's the ?  :? . Maybe follow the MONEY TRAIL  :shock: ???? Lately alot of people are using this word and Usher is the image of the BELVEDERE Vodka  geek/ !!![/size]<br /><br />Fast%2BCompany%2Bmag%2BBelvedere%2BVodka%2BUsher%2BRed%2Bpg23%2BDec%2B2011-Jan%2B2012.jpg
  • Just a thought... What IF<br />    Every artist who uses the word believe in marketing, music or in a way of spreading Believe...<br />All of them are working with, if Michael is alive, Michael and Michael is wanting to use the word Believe because You the Believers used/uses it and everyone know who the Believers are and what they Believe.<br /><br />Cause it is either this or that the corrupt people are playin with our minds.
  • on 1324584849:
    <br />Someone must be watching this website...<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I think the same ,lol cause almost 2 days ago I was "talking" about the Making of They don't really care about us video and how fearLESS he looks there  8-) !!! I suppose this is another COINCIDENCE ,lol  :mrgreen: ,ya sure  ;)  /cook/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    @Magic, good thought. I do think everyone should be cautious to be smart.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That was impressive. WOW!<br /><br />Michael the best fo´e´va
  • there is no denying that the Michael influence is everywhere these days.  He’s coming out.  Must be sooner than later.  That was definitely intentional and in yo face.  Love it.  lolol/  shamone MJ.  Everybody is ready.