An observation about Back's sig pic

mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I noticed this not too long ago, when i was going back and reading Back's posts,, his sig pic, I just kept staring and staring at it. For so long, I've seen alot of peeps commenting that it looks like a galaxy, or something to that effect, and trying to use that as a clue to add into the boiling soup of clues : ) LOL,, well as I enlarged it,, made it smaller,, looked at it from different angles, suddenly it became clear to me,, Its an EYE,, in the negative and then colored green..<br /><br />If you look at it again,, the white,, is the dark iris/pupil, the swirls are in fact,,skin/wrinkles around the eye and part of a nose,, the little whispy parts above the eye is an eyebrow,,<br /><br />and then of course I smacked myself upside my elf head and said of course,, "keep watchin"<br /><br /> ;D  I dont have any good photo manipulation programs anymore, but if someone does,, maybe can make it back into a positive image, and take out the green?

Comments

• hey that is pretty sharp . <br />looking at it i can also see facial features and what looks like underlying bone structure. now is the question is it there or my imagination.  :-[
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1325786740:
    <br />I noticed this not too long ago, when i was going back and reading Back's posts,, his sig pic, I just kept staring and staring at it. For so long, I've seen alot of peeps commenting that it looks like a galaxy, or something to that effect, and trying to use that as a clue to add into the boiling soup of clues : ) LOL,, well as I enlarged it,, made it smaller,, looked at it from different angles, suddenly it became clear to me,, Its an EYE,, in the negative and then colored green..<br /><br />If you look at it again,, the white,, is the dark iris/pupil, the swirls are in fact,,skin/wrinkles around the eye and part of a nose,, the little whispy parts above the eye is an eyebrow,,<br /><br />and then of course I smacked myself upside my elf head and said of course,, "keep watchin"<br /><br /> ;D  I dont have any good photo manipulation programs anymore, but if someone does,, maybe can make it back into a positive image, and take out the green?<br />
    <br />Thank you for this post!!! It made me remember the GREEN MAN !!! we saw at We are the World ;)<br />It also reminded me of the MILKY WAY !!! humm.... and the painS from during the Memorial... albino/<br /><br />keepwatching.jpg
  • do you think its a negative image of this...<br /><br />robot-michael-jackson.jpg
  • no, because the eye part is already light, the negative would make it dark.  i'm doing some experiments LOL,, on pics from those years when Back started posting
  • but it could of just been colorized.......