video: beLIEve L.O.V.E. with MJ Air

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
Have you seen the MJ Air plane in This Is It? I didn't  :shock: not on DVD or BluRay .. or did I miss something?? confused/<br />Anyways I think it is an interesting video, thanks to themoonwalkerfantv, who also posted the 'impersonator' vid on YT a few days ago http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21772.msg380964#msg380964<br /><br />
8-)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1325811158:
    <br />Have you seen the MJ Air plane in This Is It? I didn't  :shock: not on DVD or BluRay .. or did I miss something?? confused/<br />Anyways I think it is an interesting video, thanks to themoonwalkerfantv, who also posted the 'impersonator' vid on YT a few days ago http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21772.msg380964#msg380964<br /><br />
    8-)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />Thanks Everlastinglove for the video..There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. Plus if you take Latoya talking about flying, her picture at LAX airport, then Jermaine famous slip up with airport..there must be point..
  • on 1325845600:
    <br />Thanks Everlastinglove for the video..There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. Plus if you take Latoya talking about flying, her picture at LAX airport, then Jermaine famous slip up with airport..there must be point..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yw & thank you emulik.<br />
    There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. 
    <br />You're right about these scenes and I didn't miss MJ's laughs about the stewardesses lol. Maybe I thought it's odd because this vid put the emphasis on the plane and I thought something's up suspicious// Latoya's and Jermaine's airport clues, as you mentioned too, and the "beLIEve" and MJ air messages in the vid could mean: "beLIEvers: have faith & beLIEve that I'm alive! I took off for a journey and I'll come back." ;) At least, that's my interpretation.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    on 1325868637:
    <br />
    on 1325845600:
    <br />Thanks Everlastinglove for the video..There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. Plus if you take Latoya talking about flying, her picture at LAX airport, then Jermaine famous slip up with airport..there must be point..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yw & thank you emulik.<br />
    There is something like a plane flying the sky at Smooth criminal scene in This is it. Also I saw plane somewhere at the beginning TII, there is also scene where Michael shows some steward`stuff with hands and laughs during that. 
    <br />You're right about these scenes and I didn't miss MJ's laughs about the stewardesses lol. Maybe I thought it's odd because this vid put the emphasis on the plane and I thought something's up suspicious// Latoya's and Jermaine's airport clues, as you mentioned too, and the "beLIEve" and MJ air messages in the vid could mean: "beLIEvers: have faith & beLIEve that I'm alive! I took off for a journey and I'll come back." ;) At least, that's my interpretation.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />I like your interpretation, that could be true, we will see ;)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This scene is for the end of the concert........Michael leaves the show aboard a 747, and flies over the audience.......its his exit from the show...<br /><br />As we all know, he did exactly that.  Left us, and boarded an aeroplane before the show...god bless
  • on 1325897409:
    <br />This scene is for the end of the concert........Michael leaves the show aboard a 747, and flies over the audience.......its his exit from the show...<br /><br />As we all know, he did exactly that.  Left us, and boarded an aeroplane before the show...god bless<br />
    <br /><br />That's true, he did and I hope he has a safe flight.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • About MJAir and airplanes.. I found this story about MJ who's been a hero during a flight to Europe. As we all know, Michael is a humanitarian and he actually saved some lives too. This is a great story. Michael made peacemaking efforts on an escalating situation between a boozy passenger and an airline attendant, with success. He took a risk to prevent damage and save a life. I love that man! respect/ I loved to read this and I'd like to share it with you: <br /><br />http://www.mj-777.com/?p=4995<br /><br />with L.O.V.E.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1326387752:
    <br />About MJAir and airplanes.. I found this story about MJ who's been a hero during a flight to Europe. As we all know, Michael is a humanitarian and he actually saved some lives too. This is a great story. Michael made peacemaking efforts on an escalating situation between a boozy passenger and an airline attendant, with success. He took a risk to prevent damage and save a life. I love that man! respect/ I loved to read this and I'd like to share it with you: <br /><br />http://www.mj-777.com/?p=4995<br /><br />with L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />@everlastinglove_MJ...thanks for sharing that story.  It reminds me of this one:<br /><br />Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency <br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/15/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-doctor-airplane-emergency/<br /><br />Seems Mike and Murray both have a healing/saving ability thousands of feet above ground  ::P<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    Thank you Everlasting for that article..perfect find! it was really good to read such a things about Michael, he really is a HERO. <br />
  • @BeTheChange: great similarity! I absolutely agree they are both high altitude hero's.<br /><br />@emulik: glad you enjoyed reading it and yes I agree, Michael is a HERO in capitals :)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.