TIAI January 8

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326047652:
    <br />Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred. <br />
    <br />I don't get it. I posted the thread for 6th and I know I named it January 6th. It's still 6th in the title.<br /><br />The one from today was titled 7th, now changed to 8th. But the other one is still titled 6th, and I know for a fact I titled it 6th because it was still 6th in LA time when I posted the link to the redirect and I titled it myself 6th.<br /><br /> Did it change after that to 7th? Now the title says 6th again.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It really could be worse - West Samoans lost a whole day in their life because they recently changed their time zone to be able to communicate with Australia & New Zealand on the same date. <br />Now American Samoa (U.S.) is situated only about 40 miles from West Samoa but one whole day behind.<br />We lost only a day in a title. Happy Aloha  albino/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh, the confusion... lol<br /><br />I changed the title of the thread, because TS always redirects a little before midnight and it then is the redirect for the next day. In this case it's pretty clear, since it's a happy birthday to Elvis, and his b-day is today (the 8th) and not the 7th. So I changed it to TIAI January 8. The other one was January 6 and never changed, so I don´t get where that comes from.<br /><br />BTW: Happy Birthday Elvis/Jesse!<br /> party/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    mystery solved...if it wasn't obvious
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Happy 77th birthday Elvis wherever you are....<br /><br />
    <br /><br />There must be lights burning brighter somewhere<br />Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue<br />If I can dream of a better land<br />Where all my brothers walk hand in hand<br />Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true<br />Oh why<br /><br />There must be peace and understanding sometime<br />Strong winds of promise that will blow away<br />the doubt and fear<br />If I can dream of a warmer sun<br />Where hope keeps shining on everyone<br />Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear<br /><br />We're lost in a cloud<br />With too much rain<br />We're trapped in a world<br />That's troubled with pain<br />But as long as a man<br />Has the strength to dream<br />He can redeem his soul and fly<br /><br />Deep in my heart there's a tremblin' question<br />Still I am sure that the answer, answer's gonna come somehow<br />Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle, yeah<br />And while I can think, while I can walk<br />While I can stand, while I can talk<br />While I can dream, please let my dream<br />Come true......right now<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1326003503:
    <br /><br />77 and 54. <br />"Double Bam this summer" was more of a rhetorical question then.<br /><br />sw_joy_flower.jpg<br /><br /> sw_kim_flower.jpg<br /><br />Blessings.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Happy birthday Elvis<br /><br /><br />Eliza not  insist more in your case?<br />
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1326057771:
    I changed the title of the thread, because TS always redirects a little before midnight<br />
    <br /><br />In what time zone?
  • <br />[size=12pt]Happy Birthday Elvis![/size]
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326054671:
    <br />
    on 1326047652:
    <br />Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred. <br />
    <br />I don't get it. I posted the thread for 6th and I know I named it January 6th. It's still 6th in the title.<br /><br />The one from today was titled 7th, now changed to 8th. But the other one is still titled 6th, and I know for a fact I titled it 6th because it was still 6th in LA time when I posted the link to the redirect and I titled it myself 6th.<br /><br /> Did it change after that to 7th? Now the title says 6th again.<br />
    <br /><br />Anna....it says that you posted it at 2 am on the Jan. 7th on my computer. That would have been midnight on the 7th your time. Did you post it then? Or have the times been changed on the posts?
    on 1326060242:
    <br />
    on 1326054671:
    <br />
    on 1326047652:
    <br />I don't get it. I posted the thread for 6th and I know I named it January 6th. It's still 6th in the title.<br /><br />The one from today was titled 7th, now changed to 8th. But the other one is still titled 6th, and I know for a fact I titled it 6th because it was still 6th in LA time when I posted the link to the redirect and I titled it myself 6th.<br /><br /> Did it change after that to 7th? Now the title says 6th again.<br />
    <br /><br />Anna....it says that you posted it at 2 am on the Jan. 7th on my computer. That would have been midnight on the 7th your time. Did you post it then? Or have the times been changed on the posts? <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but change your time to L.A and you'll see Quote from: _Anna_ on January 06, 2012, 11:12:18 PM
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy "77th" Birthday Elvis! Sending you a "hunka, hunka burnin LOVE"!!!  elvis_/  lolol/<br /><br />I dedicate this song to you, for "You are LOVED"!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
  • <br /><br />HAPPY 77TH ELVIS.  elvis_/
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326060855:
    <br />
    on 1326060242:
    <br />
    on 1326054671:
    <br />
    on 1326047652:
    <br /><br />Anna....it says that you posted it at 2 am on the Jan. 7th on my computer. That would have been midnight on the 7th your time. Did you post it then? Or have the times been changed on the posts? <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but change your time to L.A and you'll see Quote from: _Anna_ on January 06, 2012, 11:12:18 PM<br />
    <br /><br />Is that when you posted the redirect to Jan. 6th when it was 48 minutes away from being January 7th? For some reason I remember reading it well before that time, but I could just be confused.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's not exactly a Hound Dog....but, happy birthday Elvis........<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Birthday blessings always, and always with much love!<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326046059:
    <br />
    on 1326004518:
    <br />Happy 77th birthday Elvis Presley bearhug.<br />Funny how TMZ posted around his birthday an article about Elvis being a sex God according to the testimony of a former lover  suspicious//<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/06/elvis-presley-linda-thompson-sex-god/#.Twk5B4ETgtg<br />
    You took the words from my mouth Gina loll  :lol: <br />I mean this is pretty awesome for a "piece of news"! OMG!!! If TMZ started posting stuff about ELVISSSSSSSS ! Than this is a yaaayyyy moment!! it's coming !! can you feel it?? wow!! TMZ - The Michael Zone!! Elvis, welcome to the official HOAX-land!!! And if anyone needed any confirmation that Linda Thompson was in on it, then this TMZ article and video posted short before Elvis' 77th birthday!!  is a good confirmation, at least for me. WOow I'm so happy right now!! ♥<br /><br />77th anniversary - 2012 numerology - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20301.msg383178;topicseen#msg383178<br /><br />[img width=7<br />
    <br />You know sim for the first time I understand you. Today I've watched a few Elvis performances and suddenly I've realized the 2 of them (Michael and Elvis) are not that different after all. I can't exactly tell what they have in common, but it's obvious they do their job with passion, love, sincerity. And they are soooo easy to love.<br /><br />I remember being only 11-12 when watching some movies with Elvis (easy movies, no real subject lol) but I remember it was strange because he was very sexy/charming and it was weird for me to watch him at that age lol. <br />Now I know why :).<br />He is like Mike, you can't take your eyes off him when he's performing bounce/ bounce/ bounce/.<br />
    on 1326061392:
    <br />
    on 1326060855:
    <br />
    on 1326060242:
    <br />
    on 1326054671:
    <br />
    on 1326047652:
    <br /><br />Yes, but change your time to L.A and you'll see Quote from: _Anna_ on January 06, 2012, 11:12:18 PM<br />
    <br /><br />Is that when you posted the redirect to Jan. 6th when it was 48 minutes away from being January 7th? For some reason I remember reading it well before that time, but I could just be confused.<br />
    <br />Yes, then. When it was 11:12 PM on January 6  LA time zone.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Since I am from Germany: <br /><br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ Mr. Presley...beautiful! <br />Happy Birthday to you, wherever you are. Hope you are in good health and enjoying life.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1326063989:
    <br />
    on 1326061392:
    <br />
    on 1326060855:
    <br />
    on 1326060242:
    <br />
    on 1326054671:
    <br />
    on 1326047652:
    <br /><br />Is that when you posted the redirect to Jan. 6th when it was 48 minutes away from being January 7th? For some reason I remember reading it well before that time, but I could just be confused.<br />
    <br />Yes, then. When it was 11:12 PM on January 6  LA time zone.<br />
    <br />
    on 1326057771:
    <br />Oh, the confusion... lol<br /><br />I changed the title of the thread, because TS always redirects a little before midnight and it then is the redirect for the next day. In this case it's pretty clear, since it's a happy birthday to Elvis, and his b-day is today (the 8th) and not the 7th. So I changed it to TIAI January 8. The other one was January 6 and never changed, so I don´t get where that comes from.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I hate to keep on about this, but the 6th one was definitely originally TITLED 7th!  And very soon it changed to 6th.  I know I'm not imagining it! I was online when Anna posted it, it was already the 7th with me, and it registered with me that it was 'today's' redirect. I looked at it, and when I went back to it just a few minutes later it had changed to 6th. It's probably no big deal, but I know what I saw!<br /><br />(It doesn't matter what time Anna posted it because that will always show up differently if we have our own time zones set.)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    All I altered from Anna's original title is that I removed the 'th' after the 6. Nothing more, Anna even says herself she posted it as TIAI Jan. 6. <br /><br />But anyways, I will change it to TIAI January 7 now, since it seems that Anna posted it right before midnight CA time, which means it's probably the redirect for the 7th.<br /><br />I hope that will ease everyone's mind.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :lol:<br /><br />I started this topic and just got back on to see it changed to January 8th which is Elvis's birthday.<br /><br />I have my Forum settings set to USA Pacific Time as TS has said in the past the posts/updates etc will be on Pacific Time and the redirect was most definitely on January 7th (P.T) and I began the topic on January 7th 8:48pm Pacific Time which was not long after I saw the redirect.<br /><br />At the time I did think it a bit odd that TS did the redirect the day before Elvis's birthday - but then I thought perhaps TS wanted to get in early on the 7th since it was Elvis's 77th birthday the next day........you know so three 7's.....777    :lol:<br /><br />Anyway carry on, just wanted to mention this  :mrgreen:<br /><br />I thought I was going crazy for a second .....
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    So does this mean TS posts them a little before 3 pm Pacific Time and they are meant for the next day and he posts them at that time because he wants them to show up shortly before midnight Central European Time, which means they are meant for a few minutes later, which then would be the next day in Central Europe (but obviously still the same day in the US), to make it easier for the Europeans on this forum?
  • This really is "the church of rock and roll" just like Kenny Ortega said in the movie This Is It.  But of course, if Michael and/or Elvis start a differenty type of "church" I definitely would want to join it.    You both are very inspiring.  Love you both.<br /><br />Hope you had a great B-day Elvis.                  party/<br /><br />
  • on 1326047652:
    <br /><br />i was going mad for a few mins trying to work it out... should have scrolled up and read this post. lol
  • birthday-greetings-2.jpg<br /><br />bearhug  party/  bearhug <br /><br />ETA: Help please. My image showed up for me in the preview window and now it is not. Can a mod or Souza (if you have time) check this for me? Thanks. ;D
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Happy Birthday Elvis!  I guess there's a good chance you read here too!<br /><br /><br />The video posted before titled,  “Elvis dying on stage” shows Elvis drinking Coke before going on stage. suspicious// <br /><br /><br />Grace
    <br />Quote from: bec on Today at 11:34:12 AM<br />
    Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred.
    <br /> [size=9pt]<br /> It's a time warp LOL. [/size]<br /> Finally we witnessed live how we are going backwards when moving forwards and vice versa.<br /> Just a little moonwalk. Turn back the time. Or forward. It's all about time.<br />
    <br />Though all has been explained, I still like this thought! :D