Another MJ on twitter

GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
edited January 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
Don't know if this was posted<br /><br />https://twitter.com/#!/RealMAttraction<br /><br />This one sings errrr pretty good<br /><br />His music here:<br /><br />http://www.reverbnation.com/mellowradiance<br /><br />MJ is everywhere and nowhere pale/<br />

Comments

• sign under sony bmg..look at the tags..lol..and the title bamsday ....lol..<br />
    <br />why???????!!<br />huggs n love n faith to all <br />suzz<br />ps<br />souza would be a good day for smile face for face palm..banging head against computer and throwing up icons lol..tytyty
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I got a chuckle out of this video of his. I want MJ to do my re-dedication vows this summer, so Michael, if you are reading this please keep August 5th 2012, open for us! lolol/<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It's raining MJs everywhere...and they can even sing  errrr crash/<br />
  • jherojhero Posts: 3
    You guys,MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION!!! IVE BEEN TALKING TO HIM ON MY TWITTER.<br /><br />WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR PROOF!!<br /><br />MJ IS GENIUS!<br /><br /><br />
    Jhero I've seen your video but I am not sure.<br />Well I must say that song "She's not a lady" - I have liked it ;D.
    Shes not a lady is Michael for sure.The songs that don't sound like him at all are terrible yes,but thats the point.There's clues in the songs.I have a full album of MJ songs that are actually MJ under different names and all of them have clues or are just straight up Michael Jackson songs like  (she's not a lady) but  "Be Me 4 A Day" has clues all over it he says "They Love You More dead Than Alive"
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    on 1326157177:
    <br />I got a chuckle out of this video of his. I want MJ to do my re-dedication vows this summer, so Michael, if you are reading this please keep August 5th 2012, open for us! lolol/<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />that is the most graceful wedding ceremony i've ever seen. i loved the "shaking of the hands."<br />i want him for my 23rd birthday party.<br /><br />everyone should be dancing in that video, in my opinion.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I really like "She's not a lady", the voice range is beautiful.  It would be nice to have the lyrics--they sound funny! :lol: <br /><br /><br />The Wedding Surprise was hilarious and cute! He actually did a great job of the ceremony! afraid/ <br /><br /><br />jhero, interesting video!<br /><br /><br />We've been through this whole thing with Jason Malachi and his 3 possible songs on 'Michael'.<br />I'm torn on that one, could be MJ and maybe not.  I need more evidence or hints from insiders before I'd be convinced.  Bottom line is, I believe that MJ is alive, and therefore I believe he was behind the creating the 'Michael' album.  So you could be right, I'm just not sure.<br /><br /><br />Please keep us posted of new developments!<br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting this, Gina!  michael-jackson/
    can't help noticing that videro is 11:17 long LOL...but for sure is a coincidence
  • Did I understand you well?  You think this person is MJ?!  ???/ <br /><br />@mjj4ever777, from what I see in this video "The Main Attraction" is merely an impersonar with a voice that's nearly cracking, and if he is trying on Twitter to leave the impression he's MJ himself,  this means that he's trying to take advantage of his misleading.  suspicious//
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1326157177:
    <br />I got a chuckle out of this video of his. I want MJ to do my re-dedication vows this summer, so Michael, if you are reading this please keep August 5th 2012, open for us! lolol/<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />This vid made me chuckle as well. God blesss you Mjj4ever. Love you girl.   :mrgreen:
    on 1326207612:
    <br />Did I understand you well?  You think this person is MJ?!  ???/ <br /><br />@mjj4ever777, from what I see in this video "The Main Attraction" is merely an impersonar with a voice that's nearly cracking, and if he is trying on Twitter to leave the impression he's MJ himself,  this means that he's trying to take advantage of his misleading.  suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />There's no way MJ is singing that song....I think crash/
    on 1326207612:
    <br />Did I understand you well?  You think this person is MJ?!  ???/ <br /><br />@mjj4ever777, from what I see in this video "The Main Attraction" is merely an impersonar with a voice that's nearly cracking, and if he is trying on Twitter to leave the impression he's MJ himself,  this means that he's trying to take advantage of his misleading.  suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />lol...no, I didn't say I believe that this is MJ, but I LOVE the idea of Michael performing a wedding ceremony, therefore I am asking the real MJ to keep August 5th open, cause I think it would be awesome to have him perform our wedding "re-dedication"...I can dream can't I??  lolol/<br /><br />I do however believe that this "MJ" has a "role" to play in all of this somehow..he even has stated that he is the "left hand" while Michael is the "right hand"...need to investigate more.<br /><br />@ Gina...my husband noticed the 11:17 time of that video also!  very interesting! lol<br /><br />@ Purelove...you know that I LOVE YOU too!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I LOVE You Family!!!!!! Keep the Faith!<br /> bearhug
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Did you see that @appleheadlives (our jhero here) linked to our forum (this thread) on his twitter and @RealMAttraction retweeted it?<br /><br />And btw: he clearly states on his myspace, that he´s an impersonator, doesn´t he?<br /><br /><br />
  • My daugher who is getting married in April is doing Thriller dance for the reception.
  • When Elvis faked his death, he also went back to Vegas to "impersonate" himself also.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1326231006:
    <br />When Elvis faked his death, he also went back to Vegas to "impersonate" himself also. <br />
    <br />I don´t know....that guy has pictures of himself on his myspace, showing him doing his makeup and mentioning more than one time that he´s impersonating MJ. He even has this poem on his myspace in which he speaks about how devastated he feels that his idol and inspiration has died. <br />Sorry but I don´t buy the story.
    on 1326181039:
    <br />Shes not a lady is Michael for sure.The songs that don't sound like him at all are terrible yes,but thats the point.There's clues in the songs.I have a full album of MJ songs that are actually MJ under different names and all of them have clues or are just straight up Michael Jackson songs like  (she's not a lady) but  "Be Me 4 A Day" has clues all over it he says "They Love You More dead Than Alive"<br />
    <br /><br />First let me welcome you to the forum..."Welcome"! Sending you LOVE always! bearhug<br /><br />I was wondering if you would share with us the "album" that you talk about? I think that I understand what you may be talking about when you say you have songs from MJ under different names. My husband and I also think that Michael may well be using these impersonators as a "front" of sorts to get out "messages" through certain songs.while the original impersonator  plays his "part", as well! We have also seen this sort of "Behavioral pattern" on Twitter accounts and on Facebook too. over the last 2.5 years. Michael's "web" is a very "tangled" web indeed...PURE GENIUS!!! I LOVE this man!
    I just went to see this twitter account and saw that he retweeted my tweet to him from yesterday!<br /><br />misskittens Dayna<br />@RealMAttraction LOVE the music, and that wedding video...PRICELESS!! Are u an "extension of THE MAN"?? I LOVE YOU!!! mjj4ever777 Blessings!<br />21 hours ago<br />Retweeted by RealMAttraction <br /><br />and yes he did retweet about our forum!...Interesting, considering he supposedly thinks MJ is dead!! lolol/  :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br />appleheadlives <br />@RealMAttraction PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE!! michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.p…<br />14 hours ago<br />Retweeted by RealMAttraction
    I thought the lyrics to this one were very interesting!<br />
    <br /><br />
    one fact is for sure -Michael Jackson is alive.<br /><br />We are all living the greatest show ever. Basically a 4D movie haha
    on 1326234869:
    <br />I thought the lyrics to this one were very interesting!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />wow this a good song<br /><br />I like the lyrics bounce/...and the guitar in the second part<br /><br />But I'm sure I've heard this before and I'm not sure when/where smiley_spider
    I think I know where I've heard it...and the guy who posted it was also saying MJ is dead...don't know if I can still find it now.<br />He called himself with the islam name for Michael Jackson - Mikael or something like that.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326157177:
    <br />
    This is the coolest wedding ceremony I've ever seen!!<br />And i am not really into ceremonies and stuff like this ...<br />But this guy here is great, he's got talent, that's for sure!<br /><br /><br />And i also love the "They love you more dead than alive" song! I don't know who really wrote it or who sings it. But i love it!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326245828:
    <br />[....]<br />But I'm sure I've heard this before and I'm not sure when/where smiley_spider<br />
    Yes I've heard it too...about a year ago or so it was put on a page, on a site, and it was just a fragment of it just the part with "seems like they love you more dead than alive..." I can't remember the site, i am sorry i didn't save it, I never took i for serious... but I remember having heard the same song months ago or a year ago... the link circulated on facebook a lot....