Unreleased This is it footage

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone here seen these videos before?? if they have been posted already, please feel free to delete this thread. I have never seen these, but I came across them just now. Enjoy!<br /><br />You know that I am sending you all my LOVE...straight from my Heart!<br /><br />Pay attention to what Michael says at 1:52 mark...I think he is talking about US!!!!!!!<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• Hi - thank you for sharing these with us. Yes, they have been around for a while now but it's always good to see them again :)<br /><br />I especially love the first video because it shows me without a shadow of a doubt that Michael is healthy and better than ever. And, you could be right about the comments regarding the "army".<br /><br />Blessings
  • I haven't seen these videos before.....I especially loved the first and last ones because they show him dancing....I love watching him dance.<br />And his comment on the army.....hmmm, could mean something, could mean nothing...<br />@mjj4ever777, thank you so much for posting, I loved watching them bearhug