Corey Feldman wants to do Michael Jackson tribute on Dancing On Ice

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Corey Feldman strikes again,lol  lolol/ !!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Corey Feldman wants to do Michael Jackson tribute on Dancing On Ice[/size]<br />By METRO TV REPORTER & BANG TV - 11th January, 2012<br /><br />article-1326284577753-0F593BF000000578-884140_636x300.jpg<br />Corey Feldman is hoping to remain in Dancing on Ice long enough to do a Michael Jackson tribute, he has revealed.<br /><br />Goonies actor Corey – who is friends with Michael's family - is keen to honour the later singer, who died in 2009, by impersonating his trademark moonwalk on the ice.<br /><br />The 40-year-old actor - who is partnered by professional skater Brooke Castile on the ITV1 show – told the Daily Star: 'I’m secretly working on it but I don’t know if they are going to let me do it.<br /><br />'A lot of it comes down to whether they can get the rights to the music.<br />'The fact that I am friends with the Jackson family may help.<br />'I’d love to skate to Billie Jean as well.'<br /><br />Ladies man Corey is so fearful that beauties are going to break into his dressing room that he's hired a bodyguard called Dre – who used to be part of Madonna's personal security company – to protect him.<br /><br />An insider explained: 'Dre follows Corey everywhere. He’s become quite a fixture backstage. Everyone loves him.<br /><br />'Though we’re not quite sure why he’s needed. Corey may have starred in loads of films but he could probably walk round Elstree and no-one would realise who he is.'<br /><br />http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/887047-corey-feldman-wants-to-do-michael-jackson-tribute-on-dancing-on-ice#ixzz1jAWBNGIz