Brooke Shields talks about her relationship with Michael

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
Brooke Shields thought she'd lose her virginity to George Michael while listening to Wham<br />By Caroline Corcoran 14/01/2012<br /><br /><br />brooke-shields-pic-rex-features-690800032.jpg<br />                                                          Brooke on Jonathan Ross <br /><br /><br />When our picture person heard this story, he went 'That can't be true' - which we're taking as a sign that this is an AMAZING story.<br />Advertisement >><br /><br />On tonight's Jonathan Ross show, Brooke Shields tells - well, Jonathan Ross, who else? that she thought she was going to lose her virginity to George Michael.<br /><br />As if that's not brilliant enough, she also thought it would be to a Wham song, in the back of a limo - and she thought he wrote Careless Whisper about her. We told you this story was amazing.<br /><br />Brooke tells Jonathan later that George was dropping her off at her house after a date when she thought they were about to go to Club Tropicana - which we thought might work as a euphamism but clearly didn't.<br /> <br />Brooke said: "He said to the driver to drive around for a bit. I was like, 'This is it, it's going to happen. It's going to be in the back of a limo and it's going to be with Wham'.<br /><br />"And the partition went up and then he said to me, 'I think we need to take a break, I need to concentrate on my career'. And I was like, 'Oh'. I was so heartbroken. I went back to college and when I heard the song, never going to dance again I thought it was about me."<br /> <br />Brooke - who turns out to be an absolutely amazing guest - then talked about her relationship with Michael Jackson. <br /><br />"When I married and had children I became less in his life," she said. "I lived on the east coast, primarily, and he lived on the west coast. Our contact was mostly by phone or writing.<br /> <br />"We met when I was 13, and I never wanted anything from him. I had my own life and my own work, I didn't need anything from him, to get anything from him. He was secure around me. He didn't feel threatened. I had nothing to judge him about. /bravo/<br /> <br />She added: "We were like little kids in this really adult world and we got to hang onto each other and be little kids. That was a gift."  :'(  :-* <br /><br />What else is a gift? This interview.<br /><br />The Jonathan Ross Show is on ITV1 tonight at 9.30pm,<br /><br />http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/01/14/brooke-shields-thought-she-d-lose-her-virignity-to-george-michael-while-listening-to-wham-115875-23697992/<br /><br />