Please Michael, go to the light and leave those women alone!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I get a lot of crazy shit in my mailboax, many desperate women asking me to forward their messages to Michael (as if I would know how) including (sometimes naked) pictures and I never post them, because I would be posting messages to Michael every day and I actually feel kinda sorry for these women. But this one is SO INSANE, that I HAD to post it. If the author of this email reads this: please get help! I am worried about your mental health.<br /><br />Anyway, Michael, the request is if you could please go to the light as the lady suggests and stop herrassing those women. Don't shoot the messenger...<br /><br />
To whom this may concern:<br /><br />Michael needs to cross over as he is earthbound.  He is deceased and confused.  These women are not lying, however they have been affected by Michael's desire to stay earthbound.  Michael does visit lots of women and uses sex for energy to stay earthbound.  I have been trying to get him to properly cross over for a year now. <br /><br />Please stop the death hoax stuff and others have to stop feeding his desires.  What all of you are doing is wrong and the others too.  I  remain private because I don't want to be a part of this nonsense and frenzy. He has been visiting me for over a year and "no" it has not been a pleasant experience.  This is why he can't see the light.  Earthbounds become nasty, resentful and do things that they wouldn't do in life.  Feel sorry for the young women who fall for his romance line because they are being used for energy.  He is hard to turn away and once you've been bitten by the romance crap he does not leave. <br /><br />Please help Michael go to heaven where he should be becauese earthbounds put themselves in hell the longer they stay here.<br /><br />I am middle aged, a Christian woman and not delusional.  He really needs to see light and forget the material world, however fans who keep allowing this nonsense at HIS request and put stuff on youtube for him, are feeding his desire to stay here. And death hoax stuff too.  <br /><br />These women are victims...not Michael. 

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    im speechless<br /><br />you know i have a friend who drives a cab<br />and he tells me some seriously off the wall stories<br />and half the time i dont believe him, i think he makes them up<br />im like oh yeah ok sure people are really that crazy<br />sureeeee<br />and then i read THAT<br /><br />see in real life i tend to live in this little bubble of NO PUBLIC<br />and i don't dislike it that way<br />but im realizing i may be quite sheltered<br />no one could make that shit up<br /><br />who is she doing that she thinks is MJ is what i wonder<br />and does she just pretend or does he say he is?<br />or both<br /><br />freaky
  • ;D  Oh well hell... Michael you are welcomed to use me for energy anytime, darling dear.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • on 1326950340:
    <br />im speechless<br /><br />who is she doing that she thinks is MJ is what i wonder<br />and does she just pretend or does he say he is?<br />or both<br /><br />freaky<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: that's what I was wondering
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I am middle aged, a Christian woman and not delusional. 
      :? <br />Now family, don't jump to conclusions and think this is me cause the description fits. I can assure everyone that I am in no way engaging in ghostly 'relations' with MJ. [I am being facetious BTW just in case anybody could take this seriously.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He is hard to turn away and once you've been bitten by the romance crap he does not leave. 
    <br /><br />He sounds like a vampire!<br /><br />RK and Bec,  :lol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I'm sorry...was I called young? <br /> /woohoo/ <br /><br /> :lol:<br /> :shock:<br /> :roll:
  • on 1326950818:
    <br />
    I am middle aged, a Christian woman and not delusional. 
      :? <br />Now family, don't jump to conclusions and think this is me cause the description fits. I can assure everyone that I am in no way engaging in ghostly 'relations' with MJ. [I am being facetious BTW just in case anybody could take this seriously.<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />
    on 1326950863:
    <br />
    He is hard to turn away and once you've been bitten by the romance crap he does not leave. 
    <br /><br />He sounds like a vampire!<br /><br />RK and Bec,  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/<br /><br />
    on 1326950340:
    <br />im speechless<br /><br />you know i have a friend who drives a cab<br />and he tells me some seriously off the wall stories<br />and half the time i dont believe him, i think he makes them up<br />im like oh yeah ok sure people are really that crazy<br />sureeeee<br />and then i read THAT<br /><br />see in real life i tend to live in this little bubble of NO PUBLIC<br />and i don't dislike it that way<br />but im realizing i may be quite sheltered<br />no one could make that shit up<br /><br />who is she doing that she thinks is MJ is what i wonder<br />and does she just pretend or does he say he is?<br />or both<br /><br />freaky<br />
    <br /><br /> /overreacting/<br /><br />This was the funniest thing I have read in a while Souza. I was really thinking this woman really believes that. Wow! Her life and others like her exist. The things you get in your pm is wow.<br /><br />After reading the forum the last couple days I am like (example) "These people with the theories of Jesus is a myth and we are made from Aliens, truly believe this" I thought about my belief and how strongly I believe in what I do. My whole outlook on the other opinions side has drastically changed. I want my opinion respected so I show the opposite opinions they have the right to their opinion just like I want.<br /><br />This will not be the last of the loonie coming out this year. Helps when you can lol at it and yourself. I lol at myself all the time. respect/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    To whom this may concern:<br /><br />Michael needs to cross over as he is earthbound.  He is deceased and confused.  These women are not lying, however they have been affected by Michael's desire to stay earthbound.  Michael does visit lots of women and uses sex for energy to stay earthbound.  I have been trying to get him to properly cross over for a year now. <br /><br />Please stop the death hoax stuff and others have to stop feeding his desires.  What all of you are doing is wrong and the others too.  I  remain private because I don't want to be a part of this nonsense and frenzy. He has been visiting me for over a year and "no" it has not been a pleasant experience.  This is why he can't see the light.  Earthbounds become nasty, resentful and do things that they wouldn't do in life.  Feel sorry for the young women who fall for his romance line because they are being used for energy.  He is hard to turn away and once you've been bitten by the romance crap he does not leave. <br /><br />Please help Michael go to heaven where he should be becauese earthbounds put themselves in hell the longer they stay here.<br /><br />I am middle aged, a Christian woman and not delusional.  He really needs to see light and forget the material world, however fans who keep allowing this nonsense at HIS request and put stuff on youtube for him, are feeding his desire to stay here. And death hoax stuff too.  <br /><br />These women are victims...not Michael. 
    <br /><br />You guys think this has no sense? I think it does, if he is dead.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This I can confirm  errrr bounce/ :lol:
  • @ mjonmind - LOL<br /><br />15578883.jpg<br /><br /><br />all i can say is, 'poor woman'
    Oh god.<br /><br />
    on 1326953006:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />This I can confirm  errrr bounce/ :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I died, Gina, just died  :lol: :lol: :lol:
    on 1326953399:
    <br />@ mjonmind - LOL<br /><br />15578883.jpg<br /><br /><br />all i can say is, 'poor woman'<br />
    <br /><br /><br />So then it's true, and he's been visiting Gina? errrr
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    ???/ THATS NOT FAIR, I WANNA BE ONE OF THOSE WOMEN  /overreacting/
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    yeaaaawoohoooo1.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326954339:
    <br />
    on 1326953399:
    <br />@ mjonmind - LOL<br /><br />15578883.jpg<br /><br /><br />all i can say is, 'poor woman'<br />
    <br /><br /><br />So then it's true, and he's been visiting Gina? errrr <br />
    <br /><br />TOLD YOU SO  penguin/<br /><br />I really should stop watching those NASTY videos and feeding the SEXY BEAST  afraid/ :lol:<br /><br />.......Michael go to heaven baby, I'll meet you there, cross my heart  ;D
    on 1326954461:
    <br />yeaaaawoohoooo1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Apparently this lady's MJ disagrees with you.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm a BAD BAD girl for feeding Michael's earthbound desires.....<br /><br /> :lol: :lol:<br /><br /> /woohoo/
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Poor woman....with all those women around the world feeding him energy she´ll not accomplish her task in decades<br /> :lol:<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    WTF?? That woman needs mental help, ASAP! <br /><br />We've already had one Serial Killer on the loose in Southern California, and caught last Friday (thanks to people actually CHASING the killer, caught in the act of murdering 4th homeless dude). He was hallucinating, too. Leads to no good, homey!<br /><br />I don't care what you believe, but if someone were to be an earthbound spirit, like we'd have something to do with it? They hang out with those they care about - not some random nutso off the internet.<br /><br />Woman, get yourself some help, and onto some meds, perhaps Lithium, to even you out! Yeah, talking to you, whoever wrote that. You need to let go of your obsession, go out and do something else. Your mind's definitely playing tricks on you, sorry.<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh God, it's a depressing place on the forum today - hate-filled, foul mouthed blogs, the need for clearing out troublemakers, and now this sad/sick/delusional woman.<br /><br />Please, this is a call-out for us all to bring MJ and love back to this place. I've had enough of the negativity.<br /><br />(Souza, I've told you before that you always have my full support in 'cleaning house'.)
    But only we have the power to make it a pleasant place.  We can't control others, but we can control our responses!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    It's only out of LOVE and caring, and telling the poor thing to get some help. Otherwise, I could simply point and laugh at someone with a mental disorder, that's been degrading over a year.<br /><br />So heartbreaking.
  • on 1326955534:
    <br />
    on 1326954461:
    <br />yeaaaawoohoooo1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Apparently this lady's MJ disagrees with you.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • the young women who fall for his romance 
    <br /> :roll: *sigh* yeah I'm one of them, I can't help it ;D<br /><br /><br /><br />but<br /> :|<br /><br />just think about it, if Souza gets this kind of mails, what would Michael have received in his mailbox pale/ sad really :(
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! lolol/ lolol/ lolol/<br />OMFG!!! that woman has some serious issues, so much for not being delusional!!!!!! OMG! OMG! WTF??
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Lmao. This, is pure comedy. The things poor Souza is subjected to...I can only imagine what MJ received O_o. What a world...<br /><br />Gina, you're a funny woman.