Police Were Worried Terrorists Would Attack MJ

mjthelegendlivesmjthelegendlives Posts: 505
edited January 1970 in News
I have read this twice and there is something I dont understand. Can someone explain in simple words? Is this implying that terrorists would attack Michael directly or use the trial as a target to get attention? In either case, I think MJ did need protection, and not just body guards...

<!-- m -->http://www.foxsmallbusinesscenter.com/e ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• The Aphrodite Jones book also brought out that there was a loooot of crowd control on the ready with gas bombs,there was a fear of riots if the verdict came back guilty. This was not brought out by the media. I think they were afraid of of an attack by people who are seeking attention (like the guy that sent the message over a girl) but I think it could have also been the absolute haters of Michael that could have been a concern. Like you I think he needed/needs alot of protection.
  • To me this is a good enough reason to play dead! If there were indeed serious threats on his life!
  • To me this is a good enough reason to play dead! If there were indeed serious threats on his life!
    AMEN! The more I find out the more I'm like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Jesus ,make them think you are already dead-then maybe they'll be found out you know?
  • And what is the big news on TV today?

Terrorist suspect tries to blow up plane:

<!-- m -->http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... 2415508552<!-- m -->

So terrorism is back in the news again. Coincidence or not? I dont know. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • If this is the case they should of worried about some of the fans, they wanted to do some thangs to Mike too... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    tell the truth shame the devil!
  • I agree. For me this is the most plausible reason for MJ to fake his death, whether it was terrorists or anyone after his catalog.