Happy birthday

AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
1st feb Happy birthday lisa marie presley party/<br /> happy-Birthday-lisa.jpgHappyBirthday7.gif

Comments

• [size=10pt]Hey is this true  :shock:  :shock: ??? Did Lisa broke her word by not speaking about Michael  :?: ????[/size]<br /><br />steamyhotlatin Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Somebody broke their word they made to Oprah, that she wasn't gonna speak about Michael Jackson again after her last esclusive interview.<br />12 minutes ago <br /><br />steamyhotlatin Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Lisa Marie Presley on GMA right now, talking about her dad Elvis & her marriage to Michael Jackson and their death similarities...<br />20 minutes ago <br /><br />14y51dl.jpg
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1328104075:
    <br />[size=10pt]Hey is this true  :shock:  :shock: ??? Did Lisa broke her word by not speaking about Michael  :?: ????[/size]<br /><br />steamyhotlatin Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Somebody broke their word they made to Oprah, that she wasn't gonna speak about Michael Jackson again after her last esclusive interview.<br />12 minutes ago <br /><br />steamyhotlatin Tena D (MJ's Voice)<br />Lisa Marie Presley on GMA right now, talking about her dad Elvis & her marriage to Michael Jackson and their death similarities...<br />20 minutes ago <br /><br />14y51dl.jpg<br />
    <br /> afraid/ again elvis and michael similarities :shock:<br />can you give us a summary elvis_/
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br />Here is a link to the interview, LMP while looking down, says MJ's death is an ongoing process  suspicious// <br /><br />http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-marie-presleys-graceland-exhibit-evil-through-daughters-eyes-15487742<br /><br />
  • wow she seemed to have alot of trouble making eye contact.
  • Thank you for sharing this. I can't watch this right now but hope to have time later.<br /><br />She had told Oprah that she was wanting to promote her album and therefore wanted to get that interview out of the way. I think she recently came out with an album right? So maybe she felt she could focus now on questions again? IDK - I'm reading into this, I'm sure. When she looks down does she look like she's avoiding eye contact because she's hiding something or is it natural. I tend to look down when I'm recalling a situation so maybe that's all it is.<br /><br />If anyone can fill us in that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    death similarities? awesome :mrgreen:<br /><br />Happy Birthday LMP party/ party/