MJHoaxEvidence - TMZ "Clue? or Another "So-Called Mistake"

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
TMZ - Clue? or Another "So-Called Mistake" <br /><br />lmao  :lol:<br /><br />

Comments

• AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    afraid/ that's really interesting yes why mj is the only "dead"  between them.  moonwalk_/<br />Thanks sim
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is between those people who are alive, ..why is TMZ alive knows what makes. ???/
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=12pt]Interesting that out of the 107 comments at the end of this article right now, only [size=18pt]7[/size] mention that Michael Jackson is in the picture.  ;)<br /><br />www.tmz.com/2012/01/28/celebrities-more-screwed-up-polls[/size]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    what "screwed-up" means confused/?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "screwed up" means messed up....like their life is all messed up, it's screwed up......hope that helps Gina :)<br /><br />Wow....good post Sim!  Indeed a mystery....I have always thought TMZ knows more than they say.  I guess only time will tell.......<br />thanks for the post!  <br /><br />Have a great day!<br />Blessings
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    [size=20pt]LOVE IT![/size]<br /><br />ROTFL.gif
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    They would have picked him in either case.<br />Because in the public opinion MJ had the most screwed up life that anyone could think of. <br />He´s still "the freak" for many...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    /woohoo/  Great article and great video  /woohoo/......Michael sign  ;D bearhug......Michael is here ....Michael we miss you !!!!  bearhug moonwalk_/<br /><br /><br />Thanks Sim, thank MJhoaxevidence !!!  bearhug
  • "If Michael were dead now......I mean, Michael's dead....."<br /> lolol/<br /><br />That has got to be the best slip up ever. I'm going to be laughing about this for days!<br /><br />Thanks for posting SimPattyK  bearhug<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1328133015:
    <br />They would have picked him in either case.<br />Because in the public opinion MJ had the most screwed up life that anyone could think of. <br />He´s still "the freak" for many...<br />
    <br />I wish every man would be so "freak" like Michael :)!!! The would would definitely be a better place bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br /><br />Thank you wishigstar, I think I understand what it means.
  • large-smiley-022.gif<br />What a puzzle...Harvey. :lol: 
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1328138695:
    <br />"If Michael were dead now......I mean, Michael's dead....."<br /> lolol/
    <br />quote of the century lolol/<br /><br />@SimPattyK...thank you for sharing that video, good one! :)<br /><br />
    on 1328163717:
    <br />I wish every man would be so "freak" like Michael :)!!! The would would definitely be a better place bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br />
    <br /><br />absolutely!!That would be very nice place to live! <br />How can be total pure open-hearted man with so much love and care for others a "freak" for anybody??<br />Someone who thinks freak about him is jealous of him!<br /><br />
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    Love it.....again, TMZ......and Alive :)))) we are not stupid, we KNOW  lolol/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I've just finished watching this one more time!  :) <br /><br />TMZ rocks !! and Michael rules!! <br /><br />:lol: :lol: