Does anyone know if Michael's "grave" is still unmarked?

mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey everyone  :) I must confess I haven't been much into the hoax lately (at least not as much as I used, but definitely still a beLIEver) and i was just wondering if anything new ever came out about Mike's supposed tomb still being unmarked...Last thing i remember it was well over a year and still nothing...seems more than a lil strange to say the least if he was really dead  WTF?? :? as extremely disrespectful :? :? :?<br />Much L.O.V.E. to u all  bearhug

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi, I don't know the answer to your question, if we could only see that grave and the inside of it....No I don't know if it's marked yet :(
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Same crypt as it ever was. Which along with the other 11 crypts they purchased, means absolutely nothing.
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1328433331:
    <br />Same crypt as it ever was. Which along with the other 11 crypts they purchased, means absolutely nothing.<br />
    <br /><br />Which "11 other crypts"? Maybe, I'm just having a little memory blank...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The better question is has Prince, Paris and Blanket EVER visited it  smiley_spider
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1331644104:
    <br />The better question is has Prince, Paris and Blanket EVER visited it  smiley_spider<br />
    <br /><br />... or Omer ...
  • Does anyone know if there are still fans with flowers ? I found nothing in the fan foren and nothing news at Lisa Burks HP and from the Fans of southern calicornia who visited the Holly terrace every 3 th in the month.....<br />The Forest Lawn wasn't mentioned since many months.<br /><br />Much love <3