Stars Step Out For Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]Stars Step Out For Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour![/size]<br />Posted: Jan 28, 2012 at 12:20 pm<br /><br />Including Perez!  lolol/ <br />perez-michael-jackson__oPt.jpg<br /><br />The premiere of Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour was held at the Staples Center in El Lay last night, and we weren't the only one stopping by to enjoy the spectacle!<br /><br />Ch-ch-check out the others who stopped by (below)!<br /><br />TOO much fun!<br /><br />All hail the King of Pop!<br /><br />Paris-Blanket-imm.png<br />Paris, 13,  is a knock-out, my gosh – I predict she will be the next generation superstar from that family. Her brothers Prince, 14, and Blanket, 9, also attended the event to honor their late father Michael!<br /><br />Qunicy-Jones-Immortal.jpgChris-tucker-Immortal.jpgTravis-Baker-Immortal.jpg<br /><br />Chris Tucker and his son were there, Drummer Travis Baker brought his three beautiful girls and Quincy Jones was there too<br /><br /><br />Brandydaughter-imm.png<br /><br />rihanna2-1024x1009.jpg<br /><br />Brandy arrived with her adorable daughter Sy’rai Smith. And Rihanna, well she obviously made an entrance with her Michael inspired-leather outfit.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• Thanks for sharing Apple :)<br /><br />btw. cool avatar of Michael ::P<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • on 1328833019:
    <br />Thanks for sharing Apple :)<br /><br />btw. cool avatar of Michael ::P<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]You're welcome Ever  bearhug !!!!!!<br />I hope you are doing well  :) ,thank you very much for your positivity,you always make me feel good  bearhug .<br />[/size]