OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1357133802:
    <br /><br />simm...beautiful...<br /><br />Everytime you smile at someone,<br />it is an action of love,<br />a gift to that person,<br />a beautiful thing.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br /> :)<br />love and peace<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_smile: <br />Thank you shorty!<br /> I agree  with this  <br /> wise and loving quote from Mother Teresa.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace x<br />
  • on 1357134435:
    <br /><br />Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.<br />Life is beauty, admire it.<br />life is a dream, realize it.<br />Life is a challenge, meet it.<br />Life is a duty, complete it.<br />Life is a game, play it.<br />Life is a promise, fulfill it.<br />Life is sorrow, overcome it.<br />Life is a song, sing it.<br />Life is a struggle, accept it.<br />Life is a tragedy, confront it.<br />Life is an adventure, dare it.<br />Life is luck, make it.<br />Life is too precious, do not destroy it.<br />Life is life, fight for it.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br />love this women<br />love and peace to all<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br />A beautiful quote once more,shorty.:icon_e_smile:<br />Her humility,courage, and love  <br />are inspirational.  <br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace x                         
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    "Every day, think as you wake up: today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. <br />The Dali Lama<br /><br />PS : The fact that I love this quote and that I posted it don't actually mean that I live by it . In fact , as I wake up everyday I think  " Dear residents of planet Earth , do NOT talk to me before I get my first cup of coffee "  :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1357158836:
    <br />"Every day, think as you wake up: today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. <br />The Dali Lama<br /><br />PS : The fact that I love this quote and that I posted it don't actually mean that I live by it . In fact , as I wake up everyday I think  " Dear residents of planet Earth , do NOT talk to me before I get my first cup of coffee "  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br />Hi Jowaria! <br /><br />That is a great quote.<br />LOL re your wake up comments!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />L.O.V.E x
  • on 1356834544:
    <br />
    <br />]<br />FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO SONG ABOUT BUTT, SECONDLY I DO NOT TALK FROM THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH HERE IS THE LINK AND READ ALL ABOUT IT MJ DID LIKE WOMEN`S TUSH SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, DO NOT BLAME THINGS ON OTHERS PLS. <br /><br />Quote: " I am new here and already people bitting my head.. I guess we don't have a freedom of speech."<br /><br /><br />[/quote<br /> <br /> " Freedom of Speech"<br /><br />Yes we do have it ..... we are entitled to express our own opinions and values.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x<br /> :icon_e_smile:
  • Dreams<br /><br />It’s Fleeting,<br />Now Sporadic, a schedule used to exist<br />I long for it, my usage is full of whist  <br />I vaguely remember the good old days<br />When it would come to me, after a full day of play<br />It’s Fleeting<br />A chance for an impossible meeting<br />The beams of light cool my cheek<br />The body goes silent, but the brain still speaks<br />Warmth or coolness, dependent on who’s there<br />A chance to go into the monster’s lair<br />To be the hero, to the damsel in distress<br />Or to be stuck in the day where you failed the test<br />My opportunities seem to arise<br />When the silent robber overtakes the skies<br />Deep or shallow<br />It’s Fleeting<br />Plentiful or Fallow <br />Calm or Burdened<br />Continuous or Hurried?<br />
  • on 1357162757:
    <br />Dreams<br /><br />It’s Fleeting,<br />Now Sporadic, a schedule used to exist<br />I long for it, my usage is full of whist  <br />I vaguely remember the good old days<br />When it would come to me, after a full day of play<br />It’s Fleeting<br />A chance for an impossible meeting<br />The beams of light cool my cheek<br />The body goes silent, but the brain still speaks<br />Warmth or coolness, dependent on who’s there<br />A chance to go into the monster’s lair<br />To be the hero, to the damsel in distress<br />Or to be stuck in the day where you failed the test<br />My opportunities seem to arise<br />When the silent robber overtakes the skies<br />Deep or shallow<br />It’s Fleeting<br />Plentiful or Fallow <br />Calm or Burdened<br />Continuous or Hurried?<br />
    <br />Great words to ponder!<br />Well worth reading over a few times..<br />L.O.V.E x          :compute:
  • @lettingitsimmer Thank you! :bearhug:<br /><br />I always enjoy reading this thread and decided to add something to it. God Bless!
  • on 1357166906:
    <br /> @lettingitsimmer Thank you! :bearhug:<br /><br />I always enjoy reading this thread and decided to add something to it. God Bless!<br />
    <br />Hi pippi7137! <br />Great to read your post, at last! LOL. <br />Is a great one!<br />I like being here too!  :compute:<br /> :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E, Light, and Peace back to you! x<br /> :bearhug:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357162757:
    <br />Dreams<br /><br />It’s Fleeting,<br />Now Sporadic, a schedule used to exist<br />I long for it, my usage is full of whist  <br />I vaguely remember the good old days<br />When it would come to me, after a full day of play<br />It’s Fleeting<br />A chance for an impossible meeting<br />The beams of light cool my cheek<br />The body goes silent, but the brain still speaks<br />Warmth or coolness, dependent on who’s there<br />A chance to go into the monster’s lair<br />To be the hero, to the damsel in distress<br />Or to be stuck in the day where you failed the test<br />My opportunities seem to arise<br />When the silent robber overtakes the skies<br />Deep or shallow<br />It’s Fleeting<br />Plentiful or Fallow <br />Calm or Burdened<br />Continuous or Hurried?<br />
    <br /><br />@ Pippi I'm speechless ! Beautiful in every sense of the word ! <br />You guys are a living proof that life is worth living  :bearhug: <br />I love you , thank you for being so lovely , so brilliant , so beautiful , so you .  :bearhug:
  • @Jowayria Aww shucks... thank you for such kind words!  :bearhug:<br />Life is always worth living, exactly! Keep pushing forward!<br />Love all of you on this lovely forum!  :-*
  • A poem for you Michael.  For all you have done and continue to do.<br /><br />M agical,marvelous,magnificent, and musical<br />I nspiring,ingenious,inventive<br />C harming,clever,crafty,caring<br />H ypnotizing,helpful,hopeful,honest,historic<br />A dmirable,angelic,artist,ambitious<br />E xcellent,electric,energetic<br />L ovable,loving,likable, and wants liberty,leader<br /><br />J oyful,joyous, brings joy,jubilant,joker (I mean that in a good way)<br />A mazing,always there for us,adorable,amiable,awesome<br />C ute,cunning,creative and a good cook (especially with french toast)<br />K ing,kind<br />S o talented,spectacular, superb,stupendous, star,spiritual,smart<br />O ffers help and love to others,original<br />N ever gives up,loves nature,novel<br /><br />And that's not the end of the list !  Love You More Michael <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • on 1357167755:
    <br />
    on 1357162757:
    <br /><br />@ Pippi I'm speechless ! Beautiful in every sense of the word ! <br />You guys are a living proof that life is worth living  :bearhug: <br />I love you , thank you for being so lovely , so brilliant , so beautiful , so you .  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /> L.O.V.E.and Peace x  :icon_e_smile:<br />
  • on 1357175667:
    <br />A poem for you Michael.  For all you have done and continue to do.<br /><br />M agical,marvelous,magnificent, and musical<br />I nspiring,ingenious,inventive<br />C harming,clever,crafty,caring<br />H ypnotizing,helpful,hopeful,honest,historic<br />A dmirable,angelic,artist,ambitious<br />E xcellent,electric,energetic<br />L ovable,loving,likable, and wants liberty,leader<br /><br />J oyful,joyous, brings joy,jubilant,joker (I mean that in a good way)<br />A mazing,always there for us,adorable,amiable,awesome<br />C ute,cunning,creative and a good cook (especially with french toast)<br />K ing,kind<br />S o talented,spectacular, superb,stupendous, star,spiritual,smart<br />O ffers help and love to others,original<br />N ever gives up,loves nature,novel<br /><br />And that's not the end of the list !  Love You More Michael <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />This is wonderful Dontwalkaway!<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x    :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1357187249:
    <br />
    on 1357175667:
    <br />A poem for you Michael.  For all you have done and continue to do.<br /><br />M agical,marvelous,magnificent, and musical<br />I nspiring,ingenious,inventive<br />C harming,clever,crafty,caring<br />H ypnotizing,helpful,hopeful,honest,historic<br />A dmirable,angelic,artist,ambitious<br />E xcellent,electric,energetic<br />L ovable,loving,likable, and wants liberty,leader<br /><br />J oyful,joyous, brings joy,jubilant,joker (I mean that in a good way)<br />A mazing,always there for us,adorable,amiable,awesome<br />C ute,cunning,creative and a good cook (especially with french toast)<br />K ing,kind<br />S o talented,spectacular, superb,stupendous, star,spiritual,smart<br />O ffers help and love to others,original<br />N ever gives up,loves nature,novel<br /><br />And that's not the end of the list !  Love You More Michael <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />This is wonderful Dontwalkaway!<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x    :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed! Amazing poem Dontwalkaway!  :th_bravo:
  • on 1357187822:
    <br />
    on 1357187249:
    <br />
    on 1357175667:
    <br />This is wonderful Dontwalkaway!<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x    :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed! Amazing poem Dontwalkaway!  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br />  L.O.V.E. x            :bearhug:                      :bearhug:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />I always like walking in the rain,<br />so no one can see me crying.<br /><br />Charlie Chaplin
    <br />If you find someone<br />you love<br />in your life,<br />then hang on <br />to that love.<br /><br />Princess Diana
  • on 1357207404:
    <br /><br />I always like walking in the rain,<br />so no one can see me crying.<br /><br />Charlie Chaplin<br />
    <br />Hi shorty <br />That is such a sad one from him..<br />but beautiful.  :icon_cry:<br />Thanks  for sharing..<br />L.O.V.E x
  • on 1357207567:
    <br /><br />If you find someone<br />you love<br />in your life,<br />then hang on <br />to that love.<br /><br />Princess Diana<br />
    <br />Hi shorty<br />Wise words<br />from a beautiful lady.<br />L.O.V.E.x
  •     "To a free spirit"<br /><br />White sea-birds, graceful,<br />perched on ancient weathered logs<br />aloof and feathered friends<br /><br />what memories of adventures <br />have you carried <br />across far-reaching horizons?<br /><br />your backdrop is a bright clear sky<br />and  below, lies a  shimmering mirror, <br />the aqua sea..<br /><br />endlessly meeting  the sandy shore<br />and then subsiding  <br />to reveal nature's tiny jewels.<br /><br />before me is a glorious sea-scape<br />of living colours , with bird-song<br />creating  harmonies above.<br /><br />Yet still and calm,<br />those soft white creatures rest..<br />as if sentinels to all Creation.<br /><br />The cool breeze clears my thoughts <br />and the morning sun beams down <br />in golden threads to warm my heart.<br /><br />And I smile as I think of you.<br /><br />Author:  lettingitsimmer<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Yes simm, that`s true, <br />but crying also shows the deep <br />emotion in you.<br />A human with a big heart.<br />( like me )<br />love
  • on 1357210811:
    <br /><br />Yes simm, that`s true, <br />but crying also shows the deep <br />emotion in you.<br />A human with a big heart.<br />( like me )<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely ,shorty!<br />L.O.V.E. x  <br />This one's for you! >>:icon_e_smile:
    <br />Much thanks...<br /><br />Such beautiful your poem...<br />how can i say<br />heart touched<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1357212778:
    <br /><br />Much thanks...<br /><br />Such beautiful your poem...<br />how can i say<br />heart touched<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Love to you shorty!<br />:compute:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /> :bearhug: