Kanye & Jay Z song, Ni**as in Paris

vanessavanessa Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I haven't logged on to this hoax site for so long, thought i moved on.<br /><br />But something is very interesting i found today from Kanye and Jayz song 'Nig*as in Paris" -- sorry the song is very explicit.<br /><br />The first sentence 'we're gonna skate to one song and one song only' is from the movie This Is It. But no one seems to realize it.<br /><br />Another reference about MJ "i'm liable to go Michael, Jackson Tyson Jordan..."<br /><br />The first phrase by Jay Z is about someone hiding: <br /><br /><br />'So I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me<br />But first niggas gotta find me"<br />B-ball so hard<br />I'm shocked too<br />I'm supposed to be locked up too<br />If you escaped what I've escaped<br />Got a broke clock, Rolleys that don't tick tok<br />Audemars that losing time, Hidden behind all these big rocks<br />You'd be in Paris getting fuc**d up too<br />Ball so hard<br />Let's get faded, Le Meurice for like 6 days'<br /><br />It's really hard to escape the impression this is about someone who's hiding and running. The first sentence from the movie TII i quited above is what gives it all. NO one on the net seems to noticed that that quote is from TII.<br /><br /><br />Am i onto something here?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• I don't know but there are a lot of songs lately that make references to MJ.
  • on 1328931680:
    <br />I haven't logged on to this hoax site for so long, thought i moved on.<br /><br />But something is very interesting i found today from Kanye and Jayz song 'Nig*as in Paris" -- sorry the song is very explicit.<br /><br />The first sentence  :is from the movie This Is It. But no one seems to realize it.<br /><br />Another reference about MJ "i'm liable to go Michael, Jackson Tyson Jordan..."<br /><br />The first phrase by Jay Z is about someone hiding: <br /><br /><br />'So I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me<br />But first niggas gotta find me"<br />B-ball so hard<br />I'm shocked too<br />I'm supposed to be locked up too<br />If you escaped what I've escaped<br />Got a broke clock, Rolleys that don't tick tok<br />Audemars that losing time, Hidden behind all these big rocks<br />You'd be in Paris getting fuc**d up too<br />Ball so hard<br />Let's get faded, Le Meurice for like 6 days'<br /><br />It's really hard to escape the impression this is about someone who's hiding and running. The first sentence from the movie TII i quited above is what gives it all. NO one on the net seems to noticed that that quote is from TII.<br /><br /><br />Am i onto something here?<br />
    <br /> <br />[size=10pt]Thank you for this post and for the intresting things you found out !!!!!<br />Jay-Z has a reason to STILL refer of Michael in his music:first of all his a fan and second  ;D he will never,ever be able to thank  Michael ,for introducing him Beyonce  ;)) .Michael was first in Beyonce 's life but Michael knew how much Jay-Z loves Beyonce so he decided that her place is near Jay-Z  lolol/ .Very nice from Michael's part,this is a reason why I love Michael so much,he will always be a GENTELMAN  respect/ .[/size]<br /><br />mjjay-z-197x300.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]P.S. Can you please tell me where in This is it movie is mentioned : 'we're gonna skate to one song and one song only' ???<br />Thank you  bearhug !!!![/size]