Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I just watched that video too Love4, a few minutes ago.  The Bodyguard is one of my favourite movies.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on twitter - Harvey Levin @HarveyLevinTMZ<br />"Just learned that Whitney was heavily partying last night ..."<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Whitney Houston 'Partied Heavily' Last Night[/size]<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead-partied/#.Tzcu44FWp3A<br /><br />0211whitneyhosutonex6.jpg<br /><br />Whitney Houston "partied heavily" at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friends ... hotel staff tell TMZ.<br /><br />We're told Whitney and her friends were in the bar for a time and the group was drinking and very loud. Our sources say even though the hotel is busy with all the Grammy festivities, Whitney and her group stood out because they were so boisterous. <br /><br />Again, it's too early to know what caused her death.<br /><br />Houston was found dead today at the Beverly Hilton. She was 48.
  • God... I wish TMZ would stop just for once and respect her. Who cares what she did last night. The fact is we have lost a legend, a mother, a daughter.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Perhaps we will hear that the cause of death was drug,.. or prescription drugs :-\
    on 1329014778:
    <br />
    on 1329013807:
    <br />Tito Jackson on twitter :shock: smiley_spider<br /><br />"CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />just had to pop in i and say hey<br />my prayers go out for Whitney and her family<br />what a talent<br />had to make time to say that<br />she did michael"s 30th in new york in 2001<br />she wowed me--<br />i will be back soon--promise<br />much love-peace and happiness"<br /><br /><br />hummmm.... yeah I can feel it!!!<br />
    <br /><br />That comment from Tito seems a little odd, to say the least. And rather dry and impersonal.<br /><br />[...]<br />At the same time I find the fact that she was at the BH hotel coincidental but what was more noticeable to me was all of Michael's circle tweeting their RIP's, even Paris....maybe I shouldn't find that odd but I kind of do.[....]
    Yes, very odd message from Tito, especially the part with "Can you feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!" <br />Also it's very strange that many of the Jackson family posted twits immediately after TMZ article! laToya, Tito, Paris, Taj.... And from what I could learn... Whitney was working on her comeback album! Another similarity to Michael and Elvis cases!
  • Well, they've been talking about it on all the major networks.  I guess it's true.  RIP Ms. Houston.  :cry:
    This news is so shocking, and when you add all the oddities that already occured, well... I can't be sure now whether this is a hoax or the truth...<br />Either way, may GOD bless her soul coeur_rose.gif<br /><br />
    This is one of my favorite songs!<br /><br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Is Hollywood TV affiliated with TMZ? Just wondering bc the last video I watched on Hollywood TV was of Whitney singing "Jesus loves me" with Kelly Price then all of these accusations that Whitney was apparently cutting herself and had blood on one of her legs after this performance. They also showed clips of her chewing the paparazzi out. I wish they would have just LEFT HER ALONE!!!!!! It's so hurtful and sad. She is and always be an angel. :(I just can't believe it.....
    It's also hurtful to hear these media outlets comparing her(Whitney Houston) death to MJ's.....Kinda makes me wonder.....Naw....I'm still a beLIEver....just thinking....what if?
    on 1329017182:
    <br />
    on 1329014778:
    <br />
    on 1329013807:
    <br />Tito Jackson on twitter :shock: smiley_spider<br /><br />"CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />just had to pop in i and say hey<br />my prayers go out for Whitney and her family<br />what a talent<br />had to make time to say that<br />she did michael"s 30th in new york in 2001<br />she wowed me--<br />i will be back soon--promise<br />much love-peace and happiness"<br /><br /><br />hummmm.... yeah I can feel it!!!<br />
    <br /><br />That comment from Tito seems a little odd, to say the least. And rather dry and impersonal.<br /><br />[...]<br />At the same time I find the fact that she was at the BH hotel coincidental but what was more noticeable to me was all of Michael's circle tweeting their RIP's, even Paris....maybe I shouldn't find that odd but I kind of do.[....]
    Yes, very odd message from Tito, especially the part with "Can you feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!" <br />Also it's very strange that many of the Jackson family posted twits immediately after TMZ article! laToya, Tito, Paris, Taj.... And from what I could learn... Whitney was working on her comeback album! Another similarity to Michael and Elvis cases!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmmm.... :?: :?: :?:I noticed how dry Tito sounded too. And Paris didn't really say much either....maybe Whitney was really before her time idk. But she carried on as well...not much reference to Whitney .
  • My heart breaks again. This news is so sad :(:(:(
    And step by step the case repeats !<br /><br /><br />Police Seek Search Warrant in Death Investigation<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead-search-warrant/#.Tzc8bYFWp3B<br /><br />What will be the next  2 news? heart attack and murder!? Then it's HIStory repeating!! identical to Michael!<br /><br />Sorry but this story is so similar from the beginning till now, I just can't help noticing! it's so blatant!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Oh God Almighty(((  such sad news-((  my prays and heart go out for her family.  RIP to impecable talent...
    You know what?! I'm starting to inquire if the media had something to do with this bc PRIOR TO, I was getting email news notices from blackplanetnews.com making statements like "is Whitney Houston suicidal?!" . They just wouldn't leave her alone! Not only that, but also news stories saying that she was broke and on her way to being homeless. Something is definitely shady ....
    [size=12pt]O_o[/size] <br /><br />tks for adding that up, alfarle ! ;)
  • I am stunned and shocked that Clive Davis has decided to go on with his grammy pre-party downstairs in the same hotel where Whitney’s body still remains lifeless in her room on the 4th Floor.  :shock: These bloaks in the business are heartless  bangbang  How can you dance and drink and laugh and party under these circumstances?  I don’t get it.  :?
  • Maybe Michael sent her an invitation to come join him at the Heartbreak Hotel until things get better.  I’m wishful thinking but it makes me feel a little bit better somehow.  respect/  What the hell is going on in the industry?  It seems they want us to believe that the median lifespan for a mega star is somewhere between 20 and 50.  Not a very encouraging picture.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i'm in shock. utter shock. whitney houston and michael jackson were the two cassette tapes i listened to so much that the actual tape broke. RIP whitney. <br /><br />i can't help but shake this feeling that something is wrong about this. something is not right. i don't know what it is, but it's a nagging gut feeling that there's more to this story than what we will hear
    on 1329021038:
    <br />[size=12pt]O_o[/size] <br /><br />tks for adding that up, alfarle ! ;)<br />
    <br /><br />No problem:)
    Ok, time for a [size=12pt]Whitney death - news RECAP -[/size] <br />just to see the line of oddities/similarities in relation to Michael's "death"
    <br /><br />1. <br />September 13th, 2011 [ 9+1+3+2+1+1=17 ; 1+7 = 8 ] - Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died (just like it happened with that Sun article about Michael having 6 months to live on December 2008)<br /><br />2. TMZ is the first to have announced Whitney's death on February 11th, 2012 [2+1+1+2+1+2 = 9] (just like in Michael's case with TMZ being the first to announce it!). She died at 48 [4+8 = 12]<br /><br />3. Although the cause of death is yet unknown, we are reminded of Whitney's problem with drugs! (WTF!! all the celebrities are drug addicts?? come on!! Whitney is just another friend of Michael's that mysteriously dies in such a brief period since his "death"). <br />Something smells bad here!! The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!! <br /><br />4. Several members of the Jackson family start twitting immediately after TMZ's article. Out of them all the most odd was Tito's twit:<br />"CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />just had to pop in i and say hey<br />my prayers go out for Whitney and her family<br />what a talent<br />had to make time to say that<br />she did Michael's 30th in new york in 2001<br />she wowed me--<br />i will be back soon--promise<br />much love-peace and happiness"<br /><br />5. Mariah Carey, Orianthi, David Copperfield post their RIP messages on twitter too.<br /><br />6. TMZ updates the initial article with this info : "She died at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. A police crime lab vehicle was seen outside the hotel[...]" and then TMZ continues to post various other articles on Whitney...<br /><br />7. Whitney was working on her comeback album! Another similarity to Michael and Elvis cases! <br /><br />8. And step by step the case repeats ! TMZ informs that: Police Seek Search Warrant in Death Investigation<br />What will be the next  2 news? heart attack and murder!? Then it's HIStory repeating!! identical to Michael! Sorry but this story is so similar from the beginning till now, I just can't help noticing! it's so blatant! <br /><br />9. @alfarle mentioned also was getting email news notices from blackplanetnews.com making statements like "is Whitney Houston suicidal?!" . They just wouldn't leave her alone! Not only that, but also news stories saying that she was broke and on her way to being homeless. (Just like in michael's case when they were spreading rumors of him dying and being broke and all that B.S.!)
    on 1329021089:
    <br />I am stunned and shocked that Clive Davis has decided to go on with his grammy pre-party downstairs in the same hotel where Whitney’s body still remains lifeless in her room on the 4th Floor.  :shock: These bloaks in the business are heartless  bangbang  How can you dance and drink and laugh and party under these circumstances?  I don’t get it.  :?<br />
    <br /><br />Money over a life....it doesn't matter to some. That's so disrespectful...and so sad.
    on 1329023541:
    <br />
    Ok, time for a [size=12pt]Whitney death - news RECAP -[/size] <br />just to see the line of oddities/similarities in relation to Michael's "death"
    <br /><br />1. <br />September 13th, 2011 [ 9+1+3+2+1+1=17 ; 1+7 = 8 ] - Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died (just like it happened with that Sun article about Michael having 6 months to live on December 2008)<br /><br />2. TMZ is the first to have announced Whitney's death on February 11th, 2012 [2+1+1+2+1+2 = 9] (just like in Michael's case!)<br />She died at 48 [4+8 = 12]<br /><br />3. Although the cause of death is yet unknown, we are reminded of Whitney's problem with drugs! (WTF!! all the celebrities are drug addicts?? come on!! Whitney is just another friend of Michael's that mysteriously dies in such a brief period since his "death"). <br />Something smells bad here!! The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!! <br /><br />4. Several members of the Jackson family start twitting immediately after TMZ's article. Out of them all the most odd was Tito's twit:<br />"CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />just had to pop in i and say hey<br />my prayers go out for Whitney and her family<br />what a talent<br />had to make time to say that<br />she did Michael's 30th in new york in 2001<br />she wowed me--<br />i will be back soon--promise<br />much love-peace and happiness"<br /><br />5. Mariah Carey, Orianthi, David Copperfield post their RIP messages on twitter too.<br /><br />6. TMZ updates the initial article with this info : "She died at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. A police crime lab vehicle was seen outside the hotel[...]" and then TMZ continues to post various other articles on Whitney...<br /><br />7. Whitney was working on her comeback album! Another similarity to Michael and Elvis cases! <br /><br />8. And step by step the case repeats ! TMZ informs that: Police Seek Search Warrant in Death Investigation<br />What will be the next  2 news? heart attack and murder!? Then it's HIStory repeating!! identical to Michael! Sorry but this story is so similar from the beginning till now, I just can't help noticing! it's so blatant! <br /><br />9. @alfarle mentioned also was getting email news notices from blackplanetnews.com making statements like "is Whitney Houston suicidal?!" . They just wouldn't leave her alone! Not only that, but also news stories saying that she was broke and on her way to being homeless. (Just like in michael's case when they were spreading rumors of him dying and being broke and all that B.S.!)<br />
    <br /><br />Great observation! :) I was just thinking that there was some numerology behind it too. But I kinda h8 math and couldn't really figure it out to be exact. lol
    By ALL MEANS....no disrespect.... But this link is exactly what I'm talking about in reference towards the media and their slander. :<br /><br />http://hellobeautiful.com/gossip-news/sweet-sweetback/is-whitney-houston-trying-to-kill-herself/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL<br /><br />I believe they are the most SHADY and evil....liars!<br /><br />I just look at the date and it's a day before her death! Wow...
    on 1329024075:
    <br />By ALL MEANS....no disrespect.... But this link is exactly what I'm talking about in reference towards the media and their slander. :<br /><br />http://hellobeautiful.com/gossip-news/sweet-sweetback/is-whitney-houston-trying-to-kill-herself/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL<br /><br />I believe they are the most SHADY and evil....liars!<br />I just look at the date and it's [size=12pt]a day before her death![/size] Wow...
    <br /><br />OMGGGG!!!! Did you see the pic below the article??? Whitney with PRINCE ??? OMG!! and did you see all that PURPLE color over that site !?? and Prince's PURPLE outfit? We're definitely looking at a HOAX!!!<br /><br />whitneyandprince.jpg<br /><br /><br />@alfarle : you're amazing! thanks again for this info!!
    [size=12pt]Whitney Houston Found Dead in the Bathtub[/size]<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead-search-warrant/#.Tzc_uIFWp3C<br /><br />0211whitneyhosutonex8.jpg<br /><br />Beverly Hilton hotel employees tell TMZ ... Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub of her room. <br /><br />As we previously reported, a member of Whitney's entourage discovered her unresponsive and called hotel security, who then called 911.<br /><br />We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on an unrelated call. Paramedics performed CPR, but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.<br /><br />Our sources say there were no obvious signs of foul play, but BH PD detectives have begun a full investigation.<br /><br />As of this post, cops are still waiting on a warrant to search the room.