Dr. Conrad Murray's GF Please Release Him ... He's a Good Dad

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in News
[size=12pt]Dr. Conrad Murray's GF Please Release Him ... He's a Good Dad [/size]<br />2/23/2012 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0223-conrad-murray-nicole-alveras-ex.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Dr. Conrad Murray's girlfriend is begging the court to let him out of jail pending his appeal ... claiming he's a "good father" to their toddler.<br /><br />Nicole Alvarez -- who played the femme fatale during the trial -- filed a declaration of support for Murray today ... in which she says if Murray is released he will live with her and their 2-year-old son in Santa Monica.<br /><br />It's not the most powerful or emotional letter. Alvarez says, "Dr. Murray is the father of my child" -- and adds ... he "has been our primary source of support."<br /><br />It's unclear how much support Murray can provide now -- considering his medical license has been revoked.<br /><br />Murray's hearing for bail pending appeal of his manslaughter conviction is scheduled for tomorrow morning in downtown L.A.<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/23/conrad-murray-nicole-alvarez-bail-hearing/#.T0czAHn3CmU<br />[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Since the "good" doctor is B-R-O-K-E,why don't you use your own "INSTRUMENT" to support your son and yourself  :roll:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  .....!!!!![/size]<br /><br />imager.php?id=2651849&t=o

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I feel bad for all the children. 2 year old wasn't going to see his daddy much, anyway, if the concerts went through.<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    it's depressing to read this. And on top of all on Discovery they keep advertising Murray's documentary for March 10..I've seen it 3 times in a half of hour damn it it makes me sick and sad :(
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Well, if he is realy in jail!!!! I doubt it
  • on 1330091229:
    <br />it's depressing to read this. And on top of all [size=14pt]on Discovery they keep advertising Murray's documentary for March 10[/size]..I've seen it 3 times in a half of hour damn it it makes me sick and sad :(<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes Gina I saw it too  :?  .[/size]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Nicole Alvarez -- who played the femme fatale during the trial " :lol:
  • Doctor Murray played the oblivious rodent in the MJ trial. unfortunately, the cheese has left the building and now he is forced into a  jail cell that is clearly a fabrication of our imagination. Sorry Murray, but the cheese is non-existent...you dang mouse!