MICHAEL JACKSON'S KID They FAKED My Dad's Voice on 'Michael' Album

13»

Comments

• crinacrina Posts: 67
    on 1330635858:
    <br />Have you ever tried the "live" version of Jason trying to sync up. <br />So that its mouth at the same time with the music moves.<br />I just spent half an hour but the words that are sung do not match the words by "jason" "supposed to come out of his mouth. <br />Sorry for my bad english but hopefully you understand my point.<br /><br />Is jason it self who´s singing? see for yourself that clip again carefully..<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br />I´m upgrading this live clip of Jason in HD and try to upload it on youtube,the link is coming soon 8-)<br /><br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E.<br /><br />Rianne<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />This link doesn't work anymore
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1330573258:
    <br />
    on 1330565549:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson<;br />People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family. #HoldMyHad IS my dad actually singing.<br /><br />LOL, maybe JM is MJ.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />She also confirmed he did not sing "Monster," "Keep Your Head Up" or "Breaking News."<br />
    <br /><br />Those were the main ones I was suspicious about. Either way i could tell there was a difference in the voice singing those ones, the vibrato was different and the way he pronounced words was different. So if it is Michael, it seems to me he altered his voice/vibrato a little on purpose. But like hesouttamylife said.. sony is phony.
  • MJ-DudeMJ-Dude Posts: 2
    If he didn't sing Monster, does that mean he had nothing to do with it?  I always thought it sounded like the content of the song is something he would sing.... there was a statement he released where he described people with cameras hanging in trees around his house and such, and him hiding inside.  I've been trying to find the statement recently but haven't had luck.  I believe it was released sometime since 2000 but not sure the exact date.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    /woohoo/
    on 1330704630:
    <br />If he didn't sing Monster, does that mean he had nothing to do with it?  I always thought it sounded like the content of the song is something he would sing.... there was a statement he released where he described people with cameras hanging in trees around his house and such, and him hiding inside.  I've been trying to find the statement recently but haven't had luck.  I believe it was released sometime since 2000 but not sure the exact date.<br />
    <br /><br />Come to think of it - doesn't this just further prove his innocence!?<br /><br />It also rankles me, that people are starting to try and use his kids like this - but it was going to happen, some day. Paris already tweeted a response.<br /><br />@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.<br /><br />My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br />That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!<br /><br />More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    .Waiting for an Paris's explanation...is the better thing...  ::P crash/ bangbang
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    T M Z - The Michael  Zone  lolol/
    on 1330903840:
    <br />T M Z - The Michael  Zone  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Clever
  • http://ibelieve777.blogspot.com/  <br /><br />It's simple. Paris Isn't Paris.
  • Who wrote this below?<br /><br />@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.<br /><br />My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br />That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!<br /><br />More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.<br />[/quote]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Tink wrote that just a few posts above... and I think it's beautifully said :mrgreen:
  • Yes, Yes yes, oh it almost made me tear up I just wanted to know if it was from tink or from Michael. Its really close to my heart.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, it's funny actually. I have believed it was MJ in every track of the album, no family member will make me doubt that. Lol, not even MJ himself would make me doubt! Hahahaha, but the controversy is hilarious, who van pass me some more popcorn? lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1330913976:
    <br />Who wrote this below?<br /><br />@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.<br /><br />My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br />That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!<br /><br />More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.<br />
    <br />[/quote]<br /><br />Aw, thanks. I do mean what I wrote.  ;))
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I found this ...sorry  :?  only in italian...here Paris says  .... do not believe what the newspapers say about her  and  family  :shock:<br />and says that the singer is the father.... confused/  crash/ I hope to found this notice in english... ::P<br /><br /><br /><br />Denying the last scoop of TMZ.com , the second daughter of the king of pop now denies that the songs of the posthumous album " Michael " has been recorded by an impostor .<br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson , 14 years in April , has already learned the lesson . " People should know by now that should not believe the things Tmz.com write about my family," thundered the little heir of the late U.S. superstar , " To sing the song ' Hold My Hand' ( The single as a duet with Akon anticipating the publication, in 2010 , the controversial posthumous album " Michael ) , it is my father ." <br /><br /><br />With an unmistakable post appeared on her Twitter profile , the young Paris has boldly denied the last scoop of the popular site<br /><br />I hope I have translated well    crash/<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.corriere.it/radio/12_marzo_02/paris_jackson_e8ef4842-647d-11e1-9522-b1c79df94a33.shtml
    The purpose was served: Get people interested in Michael's music again. Genius move.
  • a few things.....<br /><br /><br />even tho katherine jackson (whom i love and  :smiley_abuv:) says that it was not always MJs voice (and by the way this is nothing new so dont know why ppl are alarmed) http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/08/new-michael-jackson-songs<br /><br />just remember this was a woman who couldnt even pick it wasnt her son when MJ sent in a decoy / imposter into the family home and sometimes cant pick from MJ and an imposter in performances...<br /><br />remember this is no ordinary man... man of mystery... disguise...<br /><br />regarding the voice.... this too can be deliberately manipulated to create interest, confusion, wonder, etc etc amongst other things...<br /><br />please think back to the feeling / emotion you had back in 2001 when you first heard MJ sing 2000 watts.... didnt you just say "what the" I know I did... it threw me off big time... but also intrigued me and only interested me further....<br /><br />voice manipulation is not new in his work.<br /><br /><br /><br />MICHAEL is MICHAEL....!!!<br /><br /><br />one side point, notice how the MICHAEL album is the only album without his name to it???? I:e... Thriller MICHAEL JACKSON, DANGEROUS MICHAEL JACKSON.... Why is it not MICHAEL by MICHAEL JACKSON.....<br /><br />I think this was deliberate.. Its marketing. Creates interest... even if it appears to be a negative thing, its actually not.... it only intrigues ppl further... and he knows that which is why he uses such things which stimulate us psycologically and only create more attention to his product / work...<br /><br /><br />LOVE you MJ you are a frikken GENIUS!
  • meanwhile, please dont forget that the same 'jackson family members' who claim that its not all MJ on album are the same 'jackson family members' who still try and say michael died in 09 and is burried at forrest lawn.....<br /><br /><br /><br />