Paris Jackson Instagram and her friend "_MichaelJackson"

2»

Comments

• LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1332993036:
    <br />Well, I agree with the ruining of the word "believe". That LIE shouldn't be put in there, it makes no sense. It's not a lie, it's a hoax, and furthermore, what does beLIEve actually mean? Believe the lie? Believe to see the lie? There's a lie hidden in being a believer? It's nonsensical. It makes more sense to say you believe the TRUTH. So I'm with Paris, it's annoying. I'm not a believer, I'm a hoaxer.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=13pt]omg,that's what i was frightened of! <br />R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?<br />beLIEvers r believing in a lie! and,what is the lie? i "know" (i mean:i hope i'm right) mj is alive and so lie = mj's death,but if i was wrong? ok,i go away....[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I disagree that we should not “stick our noses in family business.  I also disagree with if Michael is watching and reading here that he would be appalled at us being concerned about his children.  One thing that Michael always held true to was/is that his children are our children.  The world’s children are ours to love and care for.  I think quite the opposite on how Michael would feel with this conversation. I think to not be concerned about Paris would be more apt to disappoint him.<br /><br />From my reading, some of the people who Paris tweets with, have agendas to fulfill.  Though Paris is smart and bright, she is still a child and at her age she is far from being able to distinguish between who is honest and has her best interest at heart.  There are people who obviously don’t like believers who tweet to her in a chiding way about the foolishness of hoaxers who are, in my opinion bating her and waiting for the first opportunity for her to say something they can run to the media with.  Thus starts the vicious cycle of harassing and labeling yet another generation of Michael Jackson.<br /><br />She is a child.  There are predators on the cyber highways.  And she needs to be careful. I don’t like it one bit.  But who am I?  What are her guardians doing?  :Pulling_hair:  Obviously very little.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I agree that there's nothing wrong with showing/expressing concern for Paris or anyone else.  However, we should always remember that we very rarely, if ever, know the whole story about anything.  This often (I guess naturally) leads to people 'filling in the blanks' on their own...but those are just assumptions.<br /><br />Because of all ^^^, I don't think it's fair to assume and/or pass judgement that her guardians are not doing anything, or very little, to keep her safe....especially since Mike is her guardian, or at least one of them.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If I said that I felt completely comfortable with some things I have seen on Paris’ twitter account, I would be being untrue to myself.  So I won’t.  Not being argumentative, just standing firm to my truth.  Better safe than sorry.
  • on 1338582309:
    <br />
    on 1332993036:
    <br />Well, I agree with the ruining of the word "believe". That LIE shouldn't be put in there, it makes no sense. It's not a lie, it's a hoax, and furthermore, what does beLIEve actually mean? Believe the lie? Believe to see the lie? There's a lie hidden in being a believer? It's nonsensical. It makes more sense to say you believe the TRUTH. So I'm with Paris, it's annoying. I'm not a believer, I'm a hoaxer.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=13pt]omg,that's what i was frightened of! <br />R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?<br />beLIEvers r believing in a lie! and,what is the lie? i "know" (i mean:i hope i'm right) mj is alive and so lie = mj's death,but if i was wrong? ok,i go away....[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Back/Front discussions / Re: Official back & Front thread<br />« on: May 07, 2012, 02:40:34 AM »<br />God came to me in another form<br />He said "it's not black or white or the norm"<br />He looked at me and took my hand<br />He said "come with me to the Promised Land"<br />I saw the children fly out of the Heavens <br />wings spread wide like a vast blue tide<br />He rose above me<br />leaving me to stand<br />on my own two feet<br />but I'm just a man<br />my legs grow weak <br />my soul grows weary <br />but visions are then revealed through the haze<br />with His love I see clearly<br />I remember those days<br />of anguish and pain<br />drowning my spirit<br />like a monsoon rain<br />my cries washed away <br />no voice escaped<br />no one heard<br />no one admitted their mistake<br />but He was there<br />He witnessed it all<br />He was my believer<br />and He answered my call<br /><br /><br />P.S. My dear friends,<br />just as you believe in Michael, he too believes in you<br />take these words to heart<br />for they are sincere and true. <br /><br />beLIEve that!<br />heart 2 heart....... <br />Promise.<br />ReplyQuoteNotify<br />12<br /><br />@Bec @Luna.... I am quoting Front post from May 07 where clearly says "beLIEve that", so IMO that means that Front=Michael agrees with who uses that word with the LIE in capital letters IMO hoax=lie but in this case this hoax has a huge purpose I don't think Michael bothers if we use the word beLIEvers, I think Paris was not playing the hoax role all the time I mean at the beginning she didn't support beLIEvers so much, now that everything is clear and the most of us know or think 100% Michael is alive Paris changed her behavior supporting or backing up Front's posts.  <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    This thread will be locked.<br /><br />I have spoken to Souza and here´s what she told me:<br /><br />
    <br />just read up quickly<br />if that thread is digging into the private life of the kids: lock it immediately<br />they know I don't want that<br />clues from kids = okay<br />assuming and talking about their personal life = not okay<br /><br />So as soon as the thread is turning into a thread that dissects the private life of the kids, lock it. There are people looking after the kids, we're not here to play mom and dad.
    <br /><br />As the thread has taken on a new direction we decided to lock it. <br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.