Hello from the Philippines!

cookie4mjcookie4mj Posts: 13
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
:abouttime:<br /><br />Hello y'all! <br /><br />I've been reading the blog and the forum for almost 2 months now. This website is amazing!!! I love it and I'm obsessed. :moonwalk_: lol.I congratulate and thank Souza and Mo for creating this website. I congratulate and thank all of you for your mind-blowing hard work in researching lots of stuff. I also commend your insights and out of the box beliefs, you guys. No wonder this site is number one among all hoax websites:) <br /><br />I learned so much not just about MJ but about interesting and much-needed info like the Illuminati, NWO, media manipulation and other possible death hoaxes like Elvis and Christopher Marlowe. I have to say I am a fan of conspiracy theories and death hoaxes! <br /><br />I am a huge MJ fan and I've been researching a lot about him since Feb. of this year. I've been watching his music videos, live performances, and concerts. I've been listening to his music non-stop. I just can't stop loving him, just like most of you. I plan to create a fan blog about him. :) Besides, I think MJ has helped me deal with some of my problems recently. <br /><br />I feel that you are all my friends! I hope we can all meet up one day.<br /><br />Excited for the BAM ! <br /><br />With love,<br /><br />cookie4mj

Comments

• Hello cookie4mj :)<br /><br />It's great that you can join us. <br /><br />I wish you L.O.V.E., fun and inspiration here!<br /><br />L.O.V.E. <br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Cookie. Love your enthusiasm. Welcome to hoaxland.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home cookie.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in our family cookie  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hiya, cookie!  :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome to the forum cookie4MJ
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hey Cookie, Welcome  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome here cookie!  :) we are one big world wide MJ family  :multiplespotting: 
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello cookie! Maybe ... chocolate chip?  :LolLolLolLol:    Welcome to the family!<br /><br />            :bearhug:
  • Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar....lol welcome....hope you enjoy it here, sometimes it makes you wanna do this  :Pulling_hair: but that's the way the cookie crumbles....sorry I felt inclined to say that....I'll stop, now!  :icon_lol: :icon_razz:
  • on 1334314084:
    <br />Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar....lol welcome....hope you enjoy it here, sometimes it makes you wanna do this  :Pulling_hair: but that's the way the cookie crumbles....sorry I felt inclined to say that....I'll stop, now!  :icon_lol: :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: no don't stop you cracked me up with the cookies!<br /><br />Hey UYI good to see you around, haven't seen you for a while, hope you're doing fine:)<br /><br />LOVE always
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome Cookie! Love your enthusiasm!<br />Is there a story behind your name?<br />Have you been a believer long?
  • on 1334322894:
    <br />
    on 1334314084:
    <br />Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar....lol welcome....hope you enjoy it here, sometimes it makes you wanna do this  :Pulling_hair: but that's the way the cookie crumbles....sorry I felt inclined to say that....I'll stop, now!  :icon_lol: :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: no don't stop you cracked me up with the cookies!<br /><br />Hey UYI good to see you around, haven't seen you for a while, hope you're doing fine:)<br /><br />LOVE always<br />
    <br /><br />Haha...thanks so much  :bearhug: ....I missed you too and everyone else....how are you doing? <br /><br />Love being here and love every post on here...butta, I lovuzzz cookies more...ahaha
  • Hi Cookie !! Welcome to your house, you are so lucky everybody has welcomed you, I want to be welcome too  :-\
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334499436:
    <br />Hi Cookie !! Welcome to your house, you are so lucky everybody has welcomed you, I want to be welcome too  :-\<br />
    <br />Awww....but you ARE welcome! Sending you a  :bearhug:!<br />And welcome Cookie of course.
  • @MaryK....Dankeschön  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334500134:
    <br />@MaryK....Dankeschön  :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Bitteschön! I´ve sent you a pm  :icon_razz:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    welcome.jpg<br /><br />[size=24pt]Welcome to the forum sweetsunsetwithMJ[/size]
  • Thank you RK, I love your welcome picture !!!    :th_bravo: