Dr Tohme Tohme’s Extortion of Michael Jackson Exposed!

Comments

• on 1333656563:
    <br />Also explain how Tohme handed over as an alleged gift, Michael's entire ART collection to his mentor!? It's valued at about $900 million dollars  :omg: That's part of this nightmare!!! It's sitting in a hanger, in Santa Monica Airport.<br /><br />Remember, I've mentioned that airport before? Well the dude Tohme just gave it to, was attempting to sell it for $87.7 million dollars!<br /><br />HOW DEEP is this bloody rabbit hole, you ask? A billion bucks, easy!!<br /><br />This dude Tohme as a manager was ONLY entitled to 15%, that's it - for his time in service. Not beyond. No bonuses, nothing. This power of attorney stuff just makes me ill.<br /><br />Here's the article on the battle over the art trove: http://www.artinfo.com/news/story/38048/the-10-craziest-things-about-the-900-million-michael-jackson-art-feud/<br /><br />Just so ill, because of what happened to me with conmen like Tohme to me...physically ill. These types of DEVILS will threaten to kill your family, your friends, anyone you care about whatsoever!! You will wish you were dead, or sacrifice yourself, so no one gets hurt. I did the latter, until I could escape - and I had to hide for years, afraid they'd go after those I loved. Then I just felt like a drained shell... :P <br /><br />THAT is why I never contacted anyone, because how do you explain these conmen? All I wanted was to make enough money to have my own stupid comic book company - I didn't expect to make millions+ , then have it all stolen from me. I'd have been better off not meeting any of these types of people at all. <br /><br />I have great empathy for Michael, for I can see exactly what happened. Just wish he'd never met the same type of people I did.  :'(<br />
    <br /><br />It reminds me of a topic about the Estate's legal battle to save MJ's art collection and the Estate lawyers were questioning the validity of the letter which TT had sent to Brett http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,19785.msg342168.html#msg342168<br /><br />
    Before Michael died in August 2009 his estate was in financial trouble, yet a letter sent to Brett by Dr. Tohme Tohme - Jackson's last business manager and spokesperson - paved the way for the sale, transferring over the collection of artwork free of charge "to keep, sell, copy, exhibit and to use in whatever way you wish".<br />
    <br /><br />I'm still questioning, no news about that so far...<br />
  • on 1333520686:
    <br /><br />
    on 1333504738:
    <br />The Bentley Raffles Van Exel was seen driving last Wednesday in Los Angeles, with Dr. Tohme in the passenger seat.”<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Thome Thome in Audi TT would be funnier[/size].)<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />this Audi TT perhaps? audi-tt-1_69.jpg ;D<br /><br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Are you saying there was never a contract or that you never saw one?  I saw and have a copy of what was drawn up to eventually become a contract.  Only it never got signed.  Regardless, what they had put together had Michael signed it, would have ruined him for life and Tohme Tohme was slap dead in the middle.  Who ever heard of a contract or an agreement of multi million dollar proportions ever being accepted as legal and binding through a fax machine :icon_eek:  Not I.  Perhaps I’m missing something. Please enlighten me.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    With Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely<br />raffles+whitney10.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />With basketballer Matt Barnes<br />raffles+whitney2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />With Will Smith<br />raffles+whitney7.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Lionel Richie<br />raffles+whitney8.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Magic Johnson - back in the day<br />raffles+whitney9.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.msjamerica.com/2012/03/photos-introducing-person-who-sold.html
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Simple - agreements are only CIVIL. Contracts are LEGALLY Binding; and when broken, can go to CRIMINAL court.<br /><br />There are different types of "Power of Attorney." Abusing it is Fraud, etc. Here's a list:<br />SPECIFIC POWERS:<br /><br />A Banking Power of Attorney is specific to one bank, one specific branch and for a specific account.<br /><br />A Specific Power of Attorney allows the “attorney” to complete some specific task, such as to sell a piece of property or to write cheques on your behalf. It ends once the specific task has been completed.<br /><br />A General Power of Attorney allows the “attorney” to make general decisions about property and finances. It ends on a date specified, or when the person becomes incapable, unless there is an enduring clause.<br /><br />An Enduring Power of Attorney Clause allows the “attorney” to continue to act even if the person becomes mentally incapable. It ends when the person dies, or the court appoints someone else to manage their affairs.<br /><br />If you are given this type of power to help a friend or family member...<br />you are in a position of trust and are expected to act in accordance with the wishes and best interests of that person.<br /><br />A Power of Attorney is an important document, but it is also a tool that the “attorney” can misuse or abuse. Therefore, it is vital that both parties fully understand the legal issues, and know the consequences of abuse of this power.  Access to someone else’s assets can be a powerful motivation to greed. Some types of financial abuse, such as theft or fraud, are criminal offences.<br /><br />EXAMPLES OF MISUSES ARE:<br /><br />Removing/selling assets, property, without permission<br />Using money without permission<br />Cashing in RRSP’s/RIF’s without permission<br />Using the person with a disability / senior’s bank card to make cash withdrawals from a bank machine without their consent<br />Using the person’s pension cheque, without permission, for one’s own needs<br /><br />That's a direct copy, so it includes the senior citizen part.<br /><br />Michael would've lost everything, absolutely everything like I did, if he didn't get Dileo and Branco back, and fire Tohme! He would've been a virtual slave, and with that horrible agreement that wasn't in his favor, he'd have gone into financial ruin, with everyone taking what they wanted, without anyone looking AFTER MICHAEL! No Lawyers looked at it while Tohme was involved, it was an agreement completely against Michael! Tohme did NOT have Michael's best interests at heart, ruthless and cutthroat while whispering sweet things. A devil in disguise, literally.<br /><br />Managers are only supposed to take a flat fee, of 10 - 15%, depending on what they do for you, that's it. Tohme was playing both sides against the middle, and not looking after Michael's best interests. You can't do that, when you're a manager!<br /><br />Santa Monica Airport is where the Millionaires and Billionaires keep their aircraft...I've been there, and I've seen them holding people's personal things there.  :(<br /><br />When I saw that Tohme simply "handed" the artwork over, you know that isn't the truth! For if it was, the said "mentor" would happily hand it all back, right!? That means that dude's also in cahoots with Tohme, sad to say. Percentages have obviously been promised of the sales. Most millionaires are good, but some love to mess with people for amusement. It's like a sport, except they can use lies and deceit, call it "business." They like to see how big of a fish they can fry, all for their amusement.<br /><br />But - he's not the bottom of the rabbit hole - the one who's trying to buy the artwork for pennies on the dollar IS!<br /><br /> :icon_pale: Oh, no. I think Latoya sent a coded message, and people took it the wrong way. When combined with a very specific phrase that CM said - it matches the worm who hurt me.. :P<br /><br />All I have left of my company, is my 4A keyless entry fob. I used to walk from there over to Marilyn Monroe's crypt every few days, and read a book or draw on the bench near her. I always made sure she had a fresh red rose.
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paula-c<br /><br />raffles+whitney10.jpg<br /><br />Notice the shadow under Raffles chin, but none under chins of other man and wife. :icon_eek:<br />Raffles actually looks weird in all the pics. :icon_e_confused: Can't put my finger on it...<br /><br /> />How can this man get into pics with almost all the people MJ knew? And interviewing many of them?<br />There is simply a thousand weird/wacky/fakish/coincidental/freakishly related things about this Raffles that defy all logic.<br /><br />All I can keep thinking is Morph...  at the absolute elite level---seems impossible level--never been done before level.
  • on 1333697645:
    <br />Paula-c<br /><br />raffles+whitney10.jpg<br /><br />Notice the shadow under Raffles chin, but none under chins of other man and wife. :icon_eek:<br />Raffles actually looks weird in all the pics. :icon_e_confused: Can't put my finger on it...<br /><br /> />How can this man get into pics with almost all the people MJ knew? And interviewing many of them?<br />There is simply a thousand weird/wacky/fakish/coincidental/freakishly related things about this Raffles that defy all logic.<br /><br />All I can keep thinking is Morph...  at the absolute elite level---seems impossible level--never been done before level.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />i agree. to me this photo is weird for several reasons. brosnan and wife are washed out because of overexposure, whereas he isnt. granted he has darker skin, but even dark skin can looked washed out with overexposure.<br /><br />and i agree the shadows are off. the way pierces face is lit, on that angle determines that there should be no shadow on raffles based on the angle of his face and the angle that the light source or flash is coming from<br /><br />also the angle he is on is weird. it looks like he is behind her but also in front. confused? i am. if she is standing in front of raffles, then where is the rest of her arm. however if he is standing in front of her, where is the rest of his body, i ask this as his shoulder looks like it is behind hers. <br /><br />it sure is odd..<br /><br />@ tink, thank you for your posts in this thread. i am enjoying reading them... very insightful.... and sorry to hear you got screwed out of millions... i have lost money too. not as much as that around 400K, but yes agree it does leave one bitter...<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie<br />
    i agree. to me this photo is weird for several reasons. brosnan and wife are washed out because of overexposure, whereas he isnt. granted he has darker skin, but even dark skin can looked washed out with overexposure.<br /><br />and i agree the shadows are off. the way pierced face is lit, on that angle determined that there should be no shadow on raffles based on the angle of his face as the light source is coming from that direction.<br /><br />also the angle he is on is weird. it looks like he is behind her but also in front. confused? i am. if she is standing in front of raffles, then where is the rest of her arm. however if he is staning in front of her, where is the rest of his body, i ask this as his shoulder looks like it is behind hers.
    <br />Your good observations made me really laugh! :D  And why is the couple so serious, and then Raffles is grinning like a Cheshire Cat? :affraid:  Who did it and why --if it is photoshop?<br /><br />Tink, what are your thoughts on the large selection of pics with Raffles in them?<br /><br />And I am also very sad about your huge financial loss. I can't even imagine how devastating it is to be dealt such a blow.<br /> :bearhug:
  • its all good. it was due to dishonesty and fraud, paperwork and my signatures.... so yeah it hurt... it was 7 years ago now... i have my health, my god, my husband my child. money can be earned again (yes not that kind of money) but enough to live and thats really all i need...<br /><br />the person who benefited fraudulently is no longer part of my life and although it sometimes seems as he got away with it, i remind myself he still has to answer to God on judgement day...<br /><br />
    on 1333697645:
    <br />Paula-c<br /><br />raffles+whitney10.jpg<br /><br />Notice the shadow under Raffles chin, but none under chins of other man and wife. :icon_eek:<br />Raffles actually looks weird in all the pics. :icon_e_confused: Can't put my finger on it...<br /><br /> />How can this man get into pics with almost all the people MJ knew? And interviewing many of them?<br />There is simply a thousand weird/wacky/fakish/coincidental/freakishly related things about this Raffles that defy all logic.<br /><br />All I can keep thinking is Morph...  at the absolute elite level---seems impossible level--never been done before level.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />What I mean is that this dude is real is not a character invented by Michael, has a history in the Netherlands and the United States and whether everything that was said about him is true or false time will tell. :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />You are right that photo is rare, but there are others that are very real<br /><br />raffles+whitney2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />raffles+whitney3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In the personal, the dude i don't like
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1333692124:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Txs for the video, pikachu.<br /><br />It's just another proof of Michael's professionalism.<br />He was obviously surprised, allowed RvE to participate in the performance - most likely thinking of a birthday surprise - but showed readily identifiable his dislike (as of 11:13) and "hands off".<br />He was professional enough to not ruin his own performance as a reaction to this dude's impertinence, but boy, Michael was mad and went into defense.<br /><br />Watch how RvE coldbloodedly takes the lead in the performance and gives the dear friend despite the distanced reaction he gets. I was holding my breath watching this. Unbelievable.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    that guy is very annoying. There is something fake about him.
    on 1333734876:
    <br />
    on 1333692124:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Txs for the video, pikachu.<br /><br />It's just another proof of Michael's professionalism.<br />He was obviously surprised, allowed RvE to participate in the performance - most likely thinking of a birthday surprise - but showed readily identifiable his dislike (as of 11:13) and "hands off".<br />He was professional enough to not ruin his own performance as a reaction to this dude's impertinence, but boy, Michael was mad and went into defense.<br /><br />Watch how RvE coldbloodedly takes the lead in the performance and gives the dear friend despite the distanced reaction he gets. I was holding my breath watching this. Unbelievable.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />That snivel of Rafles in video is seen so false :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1333697645:
    <br /><br />I can tell you exactly what's wrong with this photo: it's a MORPHED PHOTOSHOP PHOTO! This person is quite good at Photoshop, btw - because I believe we're going to find the majority of these photos have been dummied, as the following:<br /><br />You take the original photo of an African-American, or anyone else close in skin type, then you get a photo of yourself, at the appropriate angle. I would then set that on a separate layer in Photoshop, and then start to DROP the Opacity on that layer, until you have a MORPHED version of the two faces, until your face is overwhelming theirs, but still looks realistic. If that isn't good enough, you then take the clone tool, or the healing tool, then gently blend your face over. His left cheek looks odd in the musculature.<br /><br />Look at the lip facing you, upper lower bottom, in the corner (his lower left); that's a huge, huge mistake! No color at all, oops! So what is it? Raffles face over an African-American? That shadow is airbrushed in, with a drop in Opacity and Flow.<br /><br />The eyes have been cut out, the ear has been pasted over, and the teeth are over-layed, and the blur tool used on it.<br /><br />The photos have done their job already...
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    TinK!!!!!  Good Going Girl!!!!  You are amazing!  You are a great teacher!  I would never have known this picture was photoshopped.....I guess I'll stick to working with food!  Love to you and your keen eye!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    RVE I think a man who lick the soles, they're lucky, make good contacts, scale level and this is the result. I do not like  :suspect:
    on 1333759478:
    <br />TinK!!!!!  Good Going Girl!!!!  You are amazing!  You are a great teacher!  I would never have known this picture was photoshopped.....I guess I'll stick to working with food!  Love to you and your keen eye!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />@Sandy - Thank you, Love you, too. <br /><br />Also - Raffles facial muscles aren't progressing further than the front of his face, just like a "mask"! The side angles, NO FACIAL MUSCLES! That's also why the strange look - the other person's face is smaller, and not smiling much, more like Pierce Brosnan's face.<br /><br />I think I've used Photoshop too long, lol. I use it to create art mostly, but I am guilty of inserting people into photos - but I've done it for the right reasons though: Family photos, when someone couldn't make, or repair damaged family photos.<br /><br />I was just toggling between two faces one day for my own amusement, wondering about something - and I got the "Morph Effect" as I've nicknamed, in Michael's honor.  ;)<br /><br />Just went through all of the Pierce Bronson & his wife Keely photos online - that photo doesn't appear to be real at all. 12+ years ago, the happy couple looked like this: keeley94.jpg<br /><br />Notice how nice and long her neck is? Plus, both have tans! They're sun bunnies and environmentalists! That's another clue to why the photo looks odd: Pierce & Keely both look washed out, but Raffles looks warm? Yeah, right. Keely's head looks chopped off, and slapped onto another a lower thicker neck. Night photos should be throwing more shadows under the chin, but not too much. Also, the shadow around Raffles goes from under his sideburn, under his neck, then up around his chin, INTO THE FLOWERS! Yeah - a really, really bad Photo-chop, the more I look at it. You can't have shadows on both sides of the face, yet none on the two TANNED white people, you know. They should all be about the same color.
    And another more ...<br /><br />Raffles used picture from Michael Jackson ‘s funeral to “proof” he worked for himPosted: 2012/04/04 <br /><br /><br /><br />After our latest exposé on Raffles van Exel, yesterday, we received this reply from one of our readers:<br />charity_2009_best_re.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />raff.jpg?w=300&h=225<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A Letter From Raffles claiming he’d worked for Michael for over 8 years.[...] “I Have enclosed a personal photo of myself at the funeral and can guaranty, that these items are 100% authentic.<br />Signed RVE”<br /><br />1.) No professional agency would sent a photo taken at a funeral. It’s a no go.<br /><br />Check This Also:<br /><br />According to a US Weekly Report Whitney Houston was scheduled to Shoot an Antibullying Campaign on February 11 at the Beverly Hilton. [...]<br /><br />Contacted by The Advocate, van Exel was too upset to speak about Houston, with her wake occurring Friday evening.<br /><br />Source<br /><br />Now, guess who started the Antibullying campaign ? Raffles of course ! <br /><br />YouTube Link<br />Facebook<br /><br />2.) He was quoted by The Advocate beeing to upset, yet managed to talk to a Dutch TV channel.<br />Makes no sense.<br /><br />3.) It totally contradicts the claims made by Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, during the recent Oprah Interview on OWN. She confirmed a room had been set up for Whitney to film an Infomercial for the Marion P. Candle Line. <br /><br />Youtube Interview<br /><br />Thanks for your story on Raffles.<br /><br /><br />http://divinevarod.com/2012/04/04/raffles-used-picture-from-michael-jackson-s-funeral-to-proof-he-worked-for-him/
    Raffles van Exel knew no shame: lied to Michael Jackson and created a scam in the name of the 9/11 victims duping Jermaine JacksonPosted: 2012/04/03 in Michael Jackson, Rafles van Exel, Whitney Houston <br /><br /><br />In the early years of the 21st century Raffles van Exel had landed firmly in the camp of The Jacksons. Having wangled his way up via a relationship with toyboy loving David Geffen and a live in friendship he struck up with David Gest (who had been involved with Michael Jackson as a producer during the promotion of “Invincible”.)<br />The first Jackson Exel got friendly with was Jermaine and soon he spun his web.<br />Through Jermaine Exel got in a seat of power and was soon involved with everyone from Jesse Jackson to Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of African-American movement the Nation of Islam, of which Jermaine was a short term member.<br />Riding the wave of David Gest he too now claimed he was a “producer”. He was involved with many of the troubled recordings Michael Jackson made – including “What More Can I Give” and the bad move of shipping Michael Jackson to Bahrain that subsequently landed Michael in a lawsuit. Exel and Dr. Tohme Tohme had made the arrangements of the trip supposedly with Jermaine. The reality was that the con man were telling the Jackson brothers a different story then they told Prince Al Khalifa, making quite a bit of profit. As far as Michael and Jermaine were concerned the Prince was helping Michael as a friend. But the Prince believed the money would be repaid once Jackson and his career recovered from the damaging trial and that Michael would be recording his (the Prince’s) songs in a studio he set up for him. We all know the end results. It is thought that the cons had expected Michael to be dead before the truth surfaced. Meanwhile Exel also got Michael involved with Marc Schaffel who turned out to be a maker of gay porn.<br />This all fits in to what Michael’s sister LaToya said at the time of her brothers death. She blamed a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop. She believes her brother was fed addictive drugs by handlers who wanted to control his moods. She says they regarded him as a ‘cash cow’ and exploited him at every turn. It was this, she believes, that led directly to his death.<br />It could be that Conrad Murray was just a pawn used by Dr. Tohme Tohme and Exel. Especially after what LaToya told CCN before: Hours after Michael’s death the Jackson family received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin. He told LaToya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas. ‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asked rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’ … While Michael regularly kept up to £1million in cash inside his home, LaToya says none was found. Nor was any of his vast collection of jewellery”. The house was cleaned. Says LaToya: “Someone went in there and did a good job.” Meanwhile soon after Raffles van Exel was talking to the media, including RTL Boulevard, about how upset he was, how he was helping and comforting the family and was with them when he heard. The same routine happened later with Witney Houston. Recently during a visit to “The View”, LaToya was asked about her brother, Michael Jackson’s murder. LaToya goes into detail about her possibly knowing who the suspect is. Sherry Sheppard then stops Latoya and asks her “Well, if you know who it is, why can’t you say a name?” And just as Latoya was about to say something, Whoopi Goldberg shakes her head and says Uh-Uh. At that point, Latoya then starts laughing and then the clip ends. Strange.<br /><br />Rewinding back to 2002, it turns out Michael wasn’t the only one who landed into trouble thanks to Exel. Raffles was still posing as a producer back then and had talked Jermaine into creating a memorial concert for the victims, survivors and relatives of 9/11. It was dreamed up: the concert would be attended by George Bush and Bill Clinton, the stage would be build on the Pentagon. The Backstreet Boys and Whitney Houston would perform. Exel felt as if he had struck gold and wanted his old country of Holland to see how big he had become. He got Jermaine to call Dutch stars Conie “Vanessa” Breukhoven and Jody Benal to take part in the concert. The same week Raffles made his first appearance on RTL Boulevard, Jermaine even appeared to verify for him. Jermaine verified Exel to Dutch paper De Telegraaf as well. Soon Holland was mesmerised by the news: Two Dutch stars would sing for the president and the former president. Connie said she had never heard of Raffles before this, but that Raffles said he had been impressed by seeing her perform on the show of gay star Carlo Boszhard. Connie even received phone calls from Jermaine to discuss the concert in detail. It even transpired the Dutch singer would be performing with Michael Jackson himself. Jermaine and Exel had written a song called “Why oh why”. Connie aid at the time: “The big final starts. Fife hundred children rise from the stage pointing with fluorescent hands to Michael Jackson who starts the song giving the microphone to everyone including me.”<br />It sounded amazing, but it wasn’t too be. Jody was the first one to be dumped: “Too many boys”. Exel claimed. Breukhoven, married to a multimillionaire lingered a little longer. Whispers say this was because Raffles got quite a substantial sum from Connie’s husband to fund the concert.<br />Breukhoven even got the song she would be involved in. She was asked to fly to America to record her lines. She thought it was silly to fly all the way to the USA to record a few lines and Raffles came to her to record her in a Dutch studio. After that she never heard from him again. she called him several times a day. Then he called back a few days before the concert saying that NBC had decided not to use “Why oh why”, because Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and the Backstreet Boys had cancelled at the last moment. Whitney was unable to talk or do anything, Michael was to busy after just winning an award. And the Backstreet boys were on the verge of splitting up.<br />He said the concert would continue without her or the world famous artists.<br /><br />Meanwhile here is the video for his single “We got it All”<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://divinevarod.com/2012/04/03/raffles-van-exel-knew-no-shame-lied-to-michael-jackson-and-created-a-scam-in-the-name-of-the-911-victims-duping-jermaine-jackson/
    My question is, why no one has talked about this dude before the Whitney Houston ?
    I wonder about the "no entrapment" button here.<br />In fact I don't see any but I might be blind for the moment.<br /><br />However I think we are watching a true master at work.<br />As we have seen, no name or occurrence was by accident.<br />So I looked up the name of this guy. <br /><br /><br />Raffles -> Raphael<br />
    This unusual name has two possible origins, each with its own distinctive history and derivation. Firstly, as an English surname, Raffels is one of the patronymic forms of the name Raffel (the "-s" suffix representing a reduced form of "son of"), which was developed from the Hebrew male given name "Refael", composed of the elements "rafa", to heal, and "el", God. This was the name borne by one of the archangels, and was comparatively popular as a given name among Christians in the Middle Ages, partly due to the part played by the angel in the Apochryphal tale of Tobias.
    <br />http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Raffles<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Raffles (also known as Lord Lister) is a fictional character who first appeared in a German pulp magazine entitled "Lord Lister, genannt Raffles, der Meisterdieb" published in 1908. <br />[...]<br />Raffles was a Victorian gentleman and a born member of nobility. The first issue of the original German series reveals that the notorious thief John C. Raffles is really Lord Edward Lister. A number of different, somewhat conflicting origin stories exist to explain why a genuine Lord would become a thief, involving having been robbed from his inheritance, poverty in childhood, boredom or overindulgence in charity. With his secret identity exposed Raffles is forced to create and maintain a large number of false ones, of which the main one is Lord William Aberdeen. Depending on the origin story this title could be genuine, the name and identity are false.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffles_%28Lord_Lister%29<br /><br /><br />0036.JPG<br />http://members.ziggo.nl/dberents/De%20nicht%20van%20Raffles2.htm<br /><br /><br />"Lord Lister aka Raffles, the big unknown"<br /><br /><br />I wonder why the "gay" theme is coming back again.<br />I wonder why the "thief" theme is popping up again.<br />If both are important, then could the real gay thief please stand up ?<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    ( Oh, that video...<br /><br />Raffles is dancing on the yellow brick road---->clue :) )<br /><br />So, if the pic is shopped, that would mean that this man needed to fake pics to gain popularity. Poor.<br /><br />
    Raffles, the bad guy, popped in at the right time.<br /><br /><br />
    32Two other men, both criminals, were also led out with him to be executed. 33When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left. 34Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”e And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. <br />35The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, “He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Christ of God, the Chosen One.” <br />36The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar 37and said, “If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself.” <br />38There was a written notice above him, which read: this is the king of the jews. <br />39One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Christ? Save yourself and us!” <br />40But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? <br /><br />41We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.” <br />42Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.f<br />43Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.” <br />
    <br />http://niv.scripturetext.com/luke/23-32.htm<br />
    on 1334003366:
    <br />I wonder about the "no entrapment" button here.<br />In fact I don't see any but I might be blind for the moment.<br /><br />However I think we are watching a true master at work.<br />As we have seen, no name or occurrence was by accident.<br />So I looked up the name of this guy. <br /><br /><br />Raffles -> Raphael<br />
    This unusual name has two possible origins, each with its own distinctive history and derivation. Firstly, as an English surname, Raffels is one of the patronymic forms of the name Raffel (the "-s" suffix representing a reduced form of "son of"), which was developed from the Hebrew male given name "Refael", composed of the elements "rafa", to heal, and "el", God. This was the name borne by one of the archangels, and was comparatively popular as a given name among Christians in the Middle Ages, partly due to the part played by the angel in the Apochryphal tale of Tobias.
    <br />http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Raffles<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Raffles (also known as Lord Lister) is a fictional character who first appeared in a German pulp magazine entitled "Lord Lister, genannt Raffles, der Meisterdieb" published in 1908. <br />[...]<br />Raffles was a Victorian gentleman and a born member of nobility. The first issue of the original German series reveals that the notorious thief John C. Raffles is really Lord Edward Lister. A number of different, somewhat conflicting origin stories exist to explain why a genuine Lord would become a thief, involving having been robbed from his inheritance, poverty in childhood, boredom or overindulgence in charity. With his secret identity exposed Raffles is forced to create and maintain a large number of false ones, of which the main one is Lord William Aberdeen. Depending on the origin story this title could be genuine, the name and identity are false.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffles_%28Lord_Lister%29<br /><br /><br />0036.JPG<br />http://members.ziggo.nl/dberents/De%20nicht%20van%20Raffles2.htm<br /><br /><br />"Lord Lister aka Raffles, the big unknown"<br /><br /><br />I wonder why the "gay" theme is coming back again.<br />I wonder why the "thief" theme is popping up again.<br />If both are important, then could the real gay thief please stand up ?<br />
    <br /><br />The Raphael thing...for it's been said, angels oft disguise themselves as slight rascals, to throw humans off their trail. For everyone expects an angel to be perfect and pure - never left of center.<br /><br />So, theoretically - we just might have two + Archangels in our midsts!?<br /><br />Which would mean the one I've been calling "Snow Angel," would be Gabriel!?<br /><br />Gabriel means: Strength of God"; "The Divine is my strength"; "God is my strength"<br />The only Archangel depicted as female in art and literature, Gabriel is known as the "messenger" Angel and is one of the four Archangels named in Hebrew tradition and is considered one of the two highest-ranking Angels in Judeo-Christian and Islamic religious lore. Apart from Michael, she is the only Angel mentioned by name in the Old Testament.  She is a powerful and strong Archangel, and those who call upon her will find themselves pushed into action that leads to beneficial results.<br /><br />Messenger. She's the only female! She was sending messages at the gates of Neverland, I just don't understand them completely! She was hiding under another guise, to throw people off! :o<br /><br />Is there something, someone calling all the Archangels out?