Latest Forum Modifications

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1335569046:
    <br />The problem was with the radio player of MJ Beatz, it doesn't work anymore which caused it to redirect. I replaced it with the MJ Tunes radio stream. It should be fine now.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :woohoo2: :woohoo2: wonderfulll.... thanks Souza ....so is perfect..... :beerchug: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1335569046:
    <br />The problem was with the radio player of MJ Beatz, it doesn't work anymore which caused it to redirect. I replaced it with the MJ Tunes radio stream. It should be fine now.<br />
    Great! love it! 0013.gif coeur9.gif<br /><br />Thank you for everything you do on the forum, Souza!<br /><br />merciporum.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    MJ tunes is perfect.  :woohoo2:<br /><br />kids-listening-to-music.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the fix, Souza! All just fine now!
  • the hugest sincerest thank you to *Admin* the forum is amazing. major changes in the past 5 weeks i have been gone. i was happy before, but really, wow! more ace features than i could have wished for. i'm especially grateful for tappatalk, so thank you!<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi Souza,<br />I've been facing a small problem since the forum has been modified. I can't quote any post in my reply. I can just copy it and paste it between a quote tag. This is really strange. I tried several browsers but the problem still exists.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    prove :smiley_abuv: :-[ :TongueOutSmiley: :thjajaja121: :icon_rr: :michael_jackson-1135: :ghsdf: :abouttime:
  • i cant get a preview of my post, been meaning to mention this (not that its a biggie) but havent been able to preview for 2 months. anyone else having same issue?<br /><br /><br />where has shoutbox gone?
  • on 1342400692:
    <br />i cant get a preview of my post, been meaning to mention this (not that its a biggie) but havent been able to preview for 2 months. anyone else having same issue?<br /><br /><br />where has shoutbox gone?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have been having the same problem with not being able to get a preview.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I can get a preview but cannot quote. With either method of quoting a post I just getting the forever "loading" bar, which used to just flash for a second then the text would appear, now it just says "loading" forever. Or for well as long as I've sit n left it. Which is a long time. This happened after Souza removed the embedded spam link ~April-ish?<br /><br />I pretty much figure it's something on my end not compatible with the forum. My PC is famous for that these days.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Both preview and quote options working fine for me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1342410018:
    <br />Both preview and quote options working fine for me.<br />
    <br />Ditto.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1342400692:
    <br />i cant get a preview of my post, been meaning to mention this (not that its a biggie) but havent been able to preview for 2 months. anyone else having same issue?
    <br /><br />Same for me, and for about the same time.  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />Also if I post it does not then take me to the post I have just made, but to an index.  :icon_e_confused:
  • reveron, i think you can change that in your settings (re: index)
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Thanks Australian MJ BeLIEver  :beerchug:<br /><br />I don't do much posting so it hasn't bothered me too much. I'll see if I can work that out (not very teccy)  :icon_lol:<br />
  • on 1342426696:
    <br />I'll see if I can work that out (not very teccy)  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />makes two if us! i know just enought to get by. i guess thats all that i need though  :beerchug: back to you!<br /><br />and btw, would love to read some of your posts.  :compute:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    If I use 'Quick Reply' I can get one preview but after that it just goes to 'fetching preview' forever.<br /><br />If I use 'Quote' then I can quote but can't get a preview at all, just 'fetching preview' forever.<br /><br />I can't 'Insert Quote', it just goes to 'loading...' forever.<br /><br />I use 'Modify' a lot these days!<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This forum and its database have had errors since the hacks. I have been able to correct som, but this database has been hacked twice and I had to reinstall the whole thing both times. I said a few times that I would like to set this forum as an archive and start a complete fresh one, but people didn't want that so I guess we will have to work with what we got. To be honest: I lost motivation to go dig in the codes and try to fix things as well. It's working, it's fast and there are only a few people having problems. I am afraid that as long as this forum is up, you need to help yourself out the best way possible.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• as i said, not a biggie for me. and i too am becoming familiar with modify button. and when i can't be bothered these are the posts with spelling errors. please ignore spelling / formatting if my posts look odd.<br /><br />we can live with it. its not tragic. there are more important things than the preview button  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />have you shut down shout box - again not a biggie. indifferent if its gone. i used it a bit, but dont care if its gone.<br /><br />
    on 1342431066:
    <br />as i said, not a biggie for me. and i too am becoming familiar with modify button. and when i can't be bothered these are the posts with spelling errors. please ignore spelling / formatting if my posts look odd.<br /><br />we can live with it. its not tragic. there are more important things than the preview button  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />have you shut down shout box - again not a biggie. indifferent if its gone. i used it a bit, but dont care if its gone.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the shoutbox is gone for now. Might come back later, not sure though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Souza, 'no preview' no biggie for me either - I was just reporting what it's like for me as others had asked.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Me too. I don't lose sleep over it. I'm just glad the forum is here at all so it's all good in becs hood haha.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I cannot publish in the majority of the  thread or send PM
    on 1342451087:
    <br />I cannot publish in the majority of the  thread or send PM<br />
    <br /><br />Can you explain exactly what the problems are?

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1342431131:
    <br />
    on 1342431066:
    <br />as i said, not a biggie for me. and i too am becoming familiar with modify button. and when i can't be bothered these are the posts with spelling errors. please ignore spelling / formatting if my posts look odd.<br /><br />we can live with it. its not tragic. there are more important things than the preview button  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />have you shut down shout box - again not a biggie. indifferent if its gone. i used it a bit, but dont care if its gone.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the shoutbox is gone for now. Might come back later, not sure though.<br />
    <br /><br />it might just be me but it seems like every time the shout box is here things get out of whack.  too bad as it is kind of neat. <br />was the forum a bit slow when we had the chat thing for the trial also?
This discussion has been closed.