A wizard of oz and cia illuminati connection!!!!!!!

Comments

• I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

Huh? Isnt that already obvious? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
    Or 'verlicht' in Dutch. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah ofcourse obviously they are on the bad side! But I was just watching the History Channel and they were talking about Angels & Demons Encoded and I found it very interesting they were speaking about the movie but also about the history of Illuminati it was very interesting!

It's very obvious they're the bad ones in this world.

I dont think the History Channel would show the real info about the illuminati, the media would never show the true side of the illuminati.

• I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

Huh? Isnt that already obvious? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
    Or 'verlicht' in Dutch. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Jaap van der Wal! sorry, it looks funny because you talk english and then there comes a really dutch name between the english <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it looks funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am dutch to so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hahaha I know what you mean. In a english text a name like Jan Jaap van de Wal looks even more dutch than it already is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I life in Holland but Im not dutch <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It's very obvious they're the bad ones in this world.

I dont think the History Channel would show the real info about the illuminati, the media would never show the true side of the illuminati.

I'm not sure if they did but they were more talking about the history of the Illuminati not the present.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    It's very obvious they're the bad ones in this world.

I'm not sure if they did but they were more talking about the history of the Illuminati not the present.
    i think they would ..the other day they were showing a series called "strange rituals" and the logo have a prymid with the all seeing eye and the epidodes had themes like, nmagic, out of body experiences,canniblism ect all things associated with the illuminati and they also had a commecial that shows the statue of Jesus crumbling...like out of all the things you show why would you show that <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    I would like to stress that the illuminati is a very old cult, it's almost impossible that it would excist and have such a influence. What I can tell you is that Bilderberg is more interesting to you field of research.
  • For those who dont understand the whole Illuminati issue, just do a little reseach on it and you will see that they are very much real (nothing has to be far fetched, just look at this MJ hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

You can find a lot of information on youtube that explains the illuminati and the nwo from the origin.

For example these 2 series:

-The labyrinth of truth:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INGSHTkojI<!-- m -->
    This is from a Christian point of view (so if you're Christian you will be able to relate better to this serie). To me this serie was a little hard to follow in the beginning but some of the videos where very good!!

-The Arrivals:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU<!-- m -->
    And this serie is from a Islamic point of view, this one is a little easier to follow. But once you get into it 'The labyrinth of truth' will be a very good addition.

To understand the whole thing it would be better to watch the whole series otherwise it will confuse you even more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • For those who dont understand the whole Illuminati issue, just do a little reseach on it and you will see that they are very much real (nothing has to be far fetched, just look at this MJ hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

You can find a lot of information on youtube that explains the illuminati and the nwo from the origin.

For example these 2 series:

-The labyrinth of truth:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INGSHTkojI<!-- m -->
    This is from a Christian point of view (so if you're Christian you will be able to relate better to this serie). To me this serie was a little hard to follow in the beginning but some of the videos where very good!!

-The Arrivals:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU<!-- m -->
    And this serie is from a Islamic point of view, this one is a little easier to follow. But once you get into it 'The labyrinth of truth' will be a very good addition.

To understand the whole thing it would be better to watch the whole series otherwise it will confuse you even more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

THE ARRIVALS ARE A GOOD SERIES BUT THE END IS TOTALLY WRONG...the is no bloodline of 12 Imams...this is complete rubbish..this doesnt stand in the Quran at all...
    "The Illuminati have 13 bloodlines and we have the bloodline of 12 which will attack them"=total crap....
    I tell you behind all those Zeitgeist/arrivals movies are also Illumianti people..they really wnat to distract us...
  • SmileSmile Posts: 13
    Finally someone connecting mkultra an MJ..i've been waiting for this for months.

I think elizabeth taylor was a victim too.. They always stated that 'having the same childhood' brought them closer
    I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

I don't trust her.
    Michael Jackson had his first TV shows in 1969 when he was 11 - eleven !

Uhm..they start programming when you're about 18 months..so eleven isn't young at all
  • I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

I don't trust her.

Uhm..they start programming when you're about 18 months..so eleven isn't young at all

They even start with unborn babies.
    I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

I don't trust her.

They even start with unborn babies.

yeah , with the embryos..they poke the embryos..and right after the child is born, they stop them from breathing for a while, torturing them already. poor kids..
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hey...just to throw this out and have it digested-- PLEASE comment: did anyone think that one of the the jackets MJ wore in This Is It looked suspiciously like something a Mad Hatter would wear? Or maybe the Knave of Hearts or something? You know the one---with the pointy shoulders. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It was decidedly off the wall--NOT off the rack---and I immediately thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> "WHAT the HECK is he trying to SAY, here?", but no one ever mentioned it, here, unless I just didn't get to it, yet, and I didn't even connect Mind Control or Disney Programming Tunnels to MJ until this month, or I would have looked for something like that at the time.

Could this be a reference to programming triggers, as written about in that looong Disney Deceivers article, early on in this thread? --does anyone remember what else was going on in the movie, as long as he wore that "mantle"?

I bet it is IMPORTANT, because he looked bizarrely overdressed (OVER THE TOP!, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> sorry, MJ! I have been sitting on this ---not wanting to be insulting, but did anyone, for ONE split second, think he looked like, not the KING of Pop, but, the...) and, really, come on, nothing as usual, he All ways looked sharp, in uniform or very casual YET NO one said to him, "what's with the get-up?" or, "Ah...trick or treat is months away, dude". NO one commented, and it was all business as usual, as I remember. Any thoughts as to WHAT his statement was, there---maybe, does someone have access to This Is It, yet, and can look at it right now? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> (Soooo sorry, MJ, if this was not a costume <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->)
    [I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

Brice Taylor, Mind Control Victim Writes About Michael Jackson

Thanks for the Memories - The Truth Has Set Me Free
    by Brice Taylor

Chapter Twenty-one: The Hollywood Connection
    Michael Jackson
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=149674

]
    This IS upsetting ---and <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> no offense to the poster: CRAP, as is alot of the occult and other things on that link/ page. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Two very important things: #1, her ad for colloidal silver---if you use this just enough, your skin will turn a sick blue green <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> --talk about bleaching your skin!---and without remedy. It is permanent, but only happens to some people; I don't know why--perhaps variable chemistries (other drugs with or) of individual blood. Don't risk it! It's off topic, but it's on that goofy web page link, so....

#2, My family had members as performers in the circus, way back, and lots of people had to "pay their dues" for "fame"(or just their keep). <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> There were NO child protection laws then. Things...happened very commonly.

One thing I do know about boys who get raped---they don't hop onto a stage and dance. No singing either, no matter how they are threatened or whipped. I am not saying she's lying---I said it was "crap"---some crap she was made <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> to believe that she witnessed...

NO one would have gone on the Sullivan (or any) show where it was rumored that this happens first!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Would YOU?

MJ was still back in Indiana at 5, wasn't he? Doing PTA shows and stuff.

Besides, Joseph would NOT have stood for THAT BULLcrap on FIVE of his little boys?????

OH, NO. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

NO! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Not even if it had been in the 1700's. NO. Joseph would have knocked some serious blocks off, or died trying.
    There would have been blood on the dancefloor for DANG certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right about this.
    Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for contoversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Remember, It was HIS dreaming <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!
    The last thing i want to do is offend anyone that will never be my intention but this is starting to really freak me out now. I feel like i have stepped into the twilight zone. When Michael 'died' as soon as the news came on my son and myself, even my elderly mother all said 'he's hoaxed it he isnt dead' and that has remained my beliefe since 25th June. I started where most started with MJHD. The investigation was what i considered making brilliant headway, the clues we found were plausable, believeable and most importantly made sense. But now ... im sorry but i feel the plot has well and truley been lost. We have had people out there in cyber land liking Michael to Jesus, treating him like a messiah. Sorry im not a christian but this kinda makes my flesh creep. Yes Michael was the biggest star OUR generation ever knew, he was a dedicated humanaterian, he beleived in the fact that this earth is NOT ours but on loan to us for our children and their children( with you on that on Mike 101%) But to make Michael Godley????? sorry that just screams WRONG!!!!!
    And now this .. im starting to feel like Alice who fell down the rabbit hole. Im just waiting for the march hair to tell me to follow the rabbit to Micheal, where i will find him having tea with the mad hatter while debating to swallow the contents of a bottle labled drink me.. Whatever you do mike DONT BURN THE TARTS!!
    i REALLY have had enough of living in the matrix so im gonna opt for the Red Pill and wake up back to sanity. And look for Logical reasons as to why Michael would hoax his death.
    Oh and Michael if your reading this, come move next door to me cos you will always be the shy cute boy next door type and not the untouchable, unreachable, megga superstar messiah figure.
    Hey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Your sig matches my key chain! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And, guess what! you <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> are closer than you think to the truth, I think!!

There is something about MJ coming back not before Alice In Wonderland is out. I expect THAT (NEW) movie to be FULL of clues ! Clues, maybe about mental programming or what ever else this hoax is about....MJ has a WAY of getting fingers into many pies. He's magical! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Don't leave---we are getting closer to the truth, I believe. (Not that MJ is Jesus---he's LIKE him alright, but, Jesus said He was GOD----Michael hasn't said ANYTHING like that. Some people are confused, because there are so many Jesuses out there. The real one SAID there would be many fakes, before He came back...it is important to know the real one, even if you're NOT a christian. Knowing the real one will change you, in ways you wouldn't believe if I tried to tell you!) The clues are coming closer together, I think. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And, yes, it DO feel like the Twilight Zone---almost every other day here! Who did not love THAT wild ride of a show??!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This NEVER happened before---ever! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> We never had a real time vehicle for information like this. If you don't watch every day, you'll MISS something!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There IS method to the madness! It's ALL very logical---we just have to see it tied together.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • [I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

Brice Taylor, Mind Control Victim Writes About Michael Jackson

Thanks for the Memories - The Truth Has Set Me Free
    by Brice Taylor

Chapter Twenty-one: The Hollywood Connection
    Michael Jackson
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=149674

]
    This IS upsetting ---and <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> no offense to the poster: CRAP, as is alot of the occult and other things on that link/ page. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Two very important things: #1, her ad for colloidal silver---if you use this just enough, your skin will turn a sick blue green <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> --talk about bleaching your skin!---and without remedy. It is permanent, but only happens to some people; I don't know why--perhaps variable chemistries (other drugs with or) of individual blood. Don't risk it! It's off topic, but it's on that goofy web page link, so....

#2, My family had members as performers in the circus, way back, and lots of people had to "pay their dues" for "fame"(or just their keep). <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> There were NO child protection laws then. Things...happened very commonly.

One thing I do know about boys who get raped---they don't hop onto a stage and dance. No singing either, no matter how they are threatened or whipped. I am not saying she's lying---I said it was "crap"---some crap she was made <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> to believe that she witnessed...

NO one would have gone on the Sullivan (or any) show where it was rumored that this happens first!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Would YOU?

MJ was still back in Indiana at 5, wasn't he? Doing PTA shows and stuff.

Besides, Joseph would NOT have stood for THAT BULLcrap on FIVE of his little boys?????

NO! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Not even if it had been in the 1700's. NO. Joseph would have knocked some serious blocks off, or died trying.
    There would have been blood on the dancefloor for DANG certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right about this.
    Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for contoversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Remember, It was HIS dreaming <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!

Well Its her, I'd like to advice you to do some more research before making such statements again, that's all I have to say for now.
  • so now everybody is saying that MJ was raped??? HMMM I wonder how educational that is, if not upsetting, for the many "youngsters" on this forum??
    ya know what? again this is pure speculation, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the friggin' gospel....
    because it fits the theory of mind control and illuminati??? no matter how much research, there is absolutely NO PROOF
  • so now everybody is saying that MJ was raped??? HMMM I wonder how educational that is, if not upsetting, for the many "youngsters" on this forum??
    ya know what? again this is pure speculation, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the friggin' gospel....
    because it fits the theory of mind control and illuminati??? no matter how much research, there is absolutely NO PROOF

Indeed, no proof, it's a THEORY. It's called looking at the big picture, thinking outside the box, connecting dots. If you can debunk our theory, well argumented, PLEASE do so. There's nothing I would want more...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

First of all, I never pointed fingers and I still won't, but the statement you make above is making me jump out of my panties here.

Joe was the one beating his children so bad, that Katherine was afraid he would kill one of them one day. Mike repeatedly stated he was scared stiff of him and had to vomit whenever he saw him when he had to perform, even when he was an adult.

I am not here to bash anyone of the Jackson family, but what you stated is not something I can fully agree with. Maybe he loves them, but he has a BAAAAAAAD way of showing them. I don't like the guy at all, he gives me creeps.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• to the raping thing:

1. how as a black boy you could get so famous? Come on, the whole Hollywood/music industry thing is based on sinister people helping with your career..that one song from eminem said it all:
    WE MADE YOU....
    and also Jermaine said in an conspiracy video(arabic) that there were people who told Michael that they created his career and in a fix could bring him down again...powerful people...

2. also: strange: Maybe it was Reagan as president, he invited Michael to the White House and Michael was VERY afraid, he always asked: "Where are the children"?I dont wanna say Michael was strange these whole years but some points must be noted to his behaviour...

3. then why is Obama so famous?
    he comes from the bloodline family, he has the licence to kill(lol)...if you think the Illus are clever, then they of course must have thought about convincing the masses that color does is not important to become a president, and here we have the O*ama.
  • 2. also: strange: Maybe it was Reagan as president, he invited Michael to the White House and Michael was VERY afraid, he always asked: "Where are the children"?I dont wanna say Michael was strange these whole years but some points must be noted to his behaviour...

Reagen? Reagen was president until January 20, 1989, so I'd like to know which children are you referring to..?
  • when MJ met president reagan, he was promised he didn't have to be amongst adults but instead there would be plenty of children..... this was written in the taraborelli book, don't know if it's true..it's all hearsay, but at the time he said he didn't feel comfortable with adults (also hearsay from the book!!)
  • SOUZA AND ALL CONTRIBUTERS ON THIS SUBJECT OF "MIND CONTROL"...ABUSE.
    I'd like to take this to a different perspective, a perspective of further understanding as I see it.
    Yes, I don't care for Joe either as I didn't care for many adults with his behavior when I was growing up in the 50's. Back then in the 50's raising children to be submissive (brainwashing) was the normal thing - spanking in schools allowed, children should be seen and not heard, etc. It was the way to keep children below the level of adults to keep order and the discipline was even worse in generations before that.

Does anyone know if Joe Jackson was in the military?

The Jackson kids and myself are also "baby boomers" which means we are children of fathers who served in the military for WWII and the Korean War. That was a time of strict rules within the family structure to keep life in order. I had an uncle who physically and mentally abused my 4 cousins. They then became abusive adults, got into the drug culture or alternative sexual orientation and as adults have struggled to recover. We all have those stories to tell.

Being in the military is devastating to the mind. Even the short 6 weeks in boot camp is a mind fuck. If Joe Jackson was not in the military remember that he is of the era where
    Racism was a dis-heartening huge part of life in America. Blacks were made to ride at the back of the bus or not allowed in most eateries. He and his family are a textbook example of the initial mind control experiments. Joe's great grand parents are direct descendants of slavery so he had an innate chip on his shoulder. So with that in mind his dream to bring his family out of and above I would imagine he used the only tools he knew how to use. It is horrible, but parents do the best they can with what they know. I see his children are exceptionally good people who with stood the abuse and broke the chains. I'm guessing they all have at some time or another been in counseling as some of us also have. So they seem a bit nutty. If they were not in the public eye we wouldn't have a reason to notice. Michael just happens to be the most examined

Lucky for the Jackson boys they had a religious mother which gave them a foundation of mental balance while growing up, but as we are finding out religion in fact is another form of mind control - these kids are lucky to have had any sense of original self left. What's most important I believe it was the family love and focus of the dream that held things together. There's that word LOVE again. There's that word DREAM again.

SOUZA, CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT JOE JACKSON IS ON ANTI-DEPRESSANT DRUGS TO HELP HIM DEAL WITH IS GUILT OF WHAT HE DID GETTING HIS KIDS BROKE INTO THE INDUSTRY. MAYBE THAT IS WHY HIS BEHAVIOR SEEMS SO ALOOF OR NOT WITH IT. ALSO HE IS WELL INTO HIS 80's DEALING WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES AND NATURAL MIND DETERIORATION FOR A HUMAN HIS AGE. WHO IN OUR OWN FAMILIES SHOWS SIMILAR BEHAVIOR? PLENTY IN MINE DO.

Point I'm trying to make is we are all born clean with a free conscious mind, but then we have been brainwashed by mind control fucking up our innate goodness.
    We all still have a subconscious sixth sensitivity to the subliminal mind control, which is the true reason that make us question our behavior especially when we do or say things that hurt others. The inner confusion (good vs. evil) keeps us off balance, not centered. If we get away with crime we repeat it. Example, if we get away with being mean to a sibling, we learn their weak place so we repeat it. What I know, have seen of Michael Jackson, I see a person who has learned to resist being shoved off balance. His life was literally kidnapped by the hands of the dark side, but his belief and foundation of love kept him on the better path. It's all about LOVE he says. Forgiving his father and other abusers is a great example of the power of inner love. Is that his message? What do you guys think? Can OUR LOVE heal the world?

In conclusion I THINK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REALIZE THAT WE ALL ARE THE PRODUCT OF MIND CONTROL. "THEY" (the enemy, the dark force, the illuminati, Satan, the mutherfuckers, etc) HAVE TAUGHT US TO MIND FUCK OURSELVES !!!
    HUMANS NEED TO BREAK THE CYCLE AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS WITH LOVE !
    THIS IS MICHAEL'S MESSAGE. WHY CAN'T WE GET IT AND GET ON WITH OUR POWER OF HEALING ???

(“THEY” are the illuminati) note that I refuse to capitalize that title even though spell check tries to.

BY KNOWING THAT IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

1. Why people of different races have hate for each other - "THEY” want that.
    ***BUT WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE "HUMAN RACE" RIGHT?

2. Why countries want to fight against and kill each other - depopulation of course
    WE DON’T WANT WAR - THIS IS "OUR" EARTH - WE DO NOT WANT IT DESTROYED BY GAMES OF HATE

3. why people point fingers thinking they are above others
    ***STRIP AWAY ALL THE TRINKETS AND WE ARE ALL NAKED BEINGS

4. Why your clothes or car or house is better than the next guy
    IF ALL YOU OWN BURNS UP IN A FIRE, EARTHQUAKE, TORNADO, FLOOD OR BOMBING FROM THE MILITARY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE LEFT?
    >>>THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP WITH "LOVE".<<<

5. Why people think their GOD can beat up another GOD
    ***WE ARE OUR OWN SAVIOR. THE IMAGINARY SAVIORS WERE CREATED TO MAKE US DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR OWN SELVES TO HIDE THE TRUTH THAT WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL GOD GIVEN POWER WITHIN - You will soon see the light of that.

6. Why people think Dave Dave is repulsive and ugly - media brainwashing for perfection
    ***WE ARE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE - THE PACKAGE IS NOT IMPORTANT – PLEASE LEARN EMPATHY AND LOVE

7. Why people want to dissect the good, bad and reasons of others
    ***WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF MEDIA BRAINWASHING SO LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR OKAY ???

THE DARK FORCE SYSTEMATICALLY PLACES EVENTS INTENTIONALLY TO INSTILL HATE. THEY HAVE TAUGHT US TO DO IT TO EACH OTHER .
    WE TALK ABOUT HOW EVIL THEY ARE.
    ARE WE ANY LESS EVIL TO CONTINUE DOING THAT AMONG OURSELVES?

IT IS TIME TO DE-PROGRAM OURSELVES FROM THE BRAINWASHING.
    IT IS TIME TO STOP MIND FUCKING OURSELVES AND OTHERS.
    IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF ABUSE ON MANKIND.
    IT IS TIME TO PUT ON THE ARMOR OF LOVE FOR PROTECTION.
    (Did you ever wonder why Michael wore a lot of armor type clothing?) hummm.....

IT IS TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED, THE PARTY OF LOVE PEOPLE !! ! !

I want to continue being a part of this forum.
    I struggle at home to practice LOVE.
    It's not easy to de-program myself and fight Darth Vader.
    I'm so pissed off "We the People" have been lied to and have to de-program.
    The de-programming is the biggest challenge for entrance into our future.
    Sometimes when I read the posts and see the nit picking it brings me down, and then I have to struggle back up again.

WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE DARK FORCE - LOVE IS THE ONLY WEAPON OF CHANGE
    Keep on practicing LOVE. We will get there.

XOXOXO
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @karmaknowstruth

Thank you for your great post!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This a a great post Karmaknowstruth, I can relate to your words so well.
    I especially like this part... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

5. Why people think their GOD can beat up another GOD
    ***WE ARE OUR OWN SAVIOR. THE IMAGINARY SAVIORS WERE CREATED TO MAKE US DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR OWN SELVES TO HIDE THE TRUTH THAT WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL GOD GIVEN POWER WITHIN - You will soon see the light of that.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    good post. i also want to point out that MK ultra started in the military so if he was that would make sense the he started the kids out early with the mk stuff because he knew about it already..that is also a reason why i think alot of singers are "military brats"

And as far as brices story, im not sure if she is telling the truth BUT when someone is under mind control they dont know what is going on so if they trigger an alter and that is the one that is molested then they trigger the regular mike or performer mike he would not know what just happened. that is the whole point. he would of had to get deprogrammed or it wore off for someone to remember what had happened in all the alters